Prologue:Earth-42

Miles

"Please, Miles... I need to go back in my universe." I begged to the other version of me as I tried to get out of this chains.

"And why? To save your father. I lost a father, Miles. Maybe it's time for you to lose yours." He leans closer to me and damn, the accent. He must have A+ on spanish.

I quickly activate my electric powers and punch him. Uncle Aaron was quick to attack but not quick enough for me. I dodge his attack and run at the nearest exit which is the window. Glass platters from breaking the window and I quickly threw a sling web at the nearest building.

But then, someone suddenly grabbed me. It was me, the other me. He catch me that fast?

"Do you think you will get away without explaining?" He dragged me back to their lair but this time, I wasn't tied up.

"Wait... Wait... I'm still processing..." I'm breathing to fast and trying to catch my breathe.

Uncle Aaron grab a chair and sits down. "My brother is still alive in your...time?"

"Yes, Uncle Aaron and I need to save him." I stand up but other Miles seems to be wary of me.

He just stares at me with those sad and gloomy eyes. It's a mix feeling of anger and sadness resides in those eyes.

He sighs and looks up. "My father was killed by the Sinister Six." He puts down his glove thingy. "I stood there and watch.... Since I couldn't do anything."

He narrows his eyes and it becomes slightly teary. "I killed some people in order to avenge him.." he looks down and slowly the tears fall down. "But that couldn't bring him back."

"It was partly my fault too, I am their underling. When he found out I'm the Prawler or atleast I used to be, he protected me and I couldn't kill him." Uncle Aaron stands up and glances at the window. "I should've died, but he took the bullet for me."

"I'm sorry for your loss." I almost have a teary eyes. "I couldn't imagine... A life... Without... Dad.."

Then suddenly a portal opens across the building and it illuminates the whole room with it's color. It's hobie's colors.

My eyes brighten and I quickly jump off the window then slings to that building.

Hobie comes out, mask off and smiles. "What's up, Miles?"