Chapter 12: Tempad

Miles

We came back to Gwen's room and something's happening or we just missed something. But we saw them all standing and Gwen and Quinzel are in between Queenie and Alexis.

"I'm very devastated for what happened." Queenie stepped closer to Alexis.

"What's this? An apology?" Alexis asked as they walked away then they suddenly stopped to look back at us.

"Apology not accepted." Queenie just approached them and tried to comfort. "I said I'm sorr-"

"No!" Alexis just screamed and they started to cry. "I lost my ENTIRE UNIVERSE BECAUSE YOU WROTE IT!!! YOU WROTE ME TO BE THIS WAY!!!! IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT PETER DIED?"

"Wait peter died??" Alexis widened their eyes and just ran to the room. My heart shrunk. "Which peter tho?" Quinzel asked then I followed Alexis and Hobie was right behind me.

I knocked on the door. "Alexis! Alexis!!! Answer me!!" I shouted then Gwen tried to calm me down. "Relax, Miles. They've been through a lot.. maybe they are not in the right mind."

"I'VE-" I stopped, Alexis could hear me and if they did hear me, I might say something that will truly destroy them.

I just went to our room and slept again. It's just... I'm tired... I'm very tired.

I then opened my eyes, I didn't had a dream, maybe it's quite peaceful. I saw Hobie standing by the mirror and he's dressing up.

"Good morning, love." He greeted me and I'm confuse. "Why are you getting ready? Wait, what time is it?"

"9am." He replied then I quickly got up. "I overslept-" I became a little bit dizzy and almost fell but Hobie caught me.

His arms are supporting my body by my waist and we just stared at each other. "Are you doing well, mate?"

"Yeah." He slowly let go of me and I stood straight... Up... This is embarassing.

"Well, you better get ready because we are going to the morning carnival." He uttered then he left the room.

I was just here... And uhm... I got just ready. We get in to car, Gwen's car and Hobie sat next to me. He leaned closer to me and asked something "You've been sleepin a lot lately, are you okay?"

"I'm fine, it's just... I've been thinking about a lot lately." Then Alexis came in and sat next to me. "You'll be thinking a lot more when you get back home." They uttered and Hobie just glared at them.

Quinzel sat on the compartment and Queenie on the passenger's seat. We traveled for like 30 mins and arrived at the destination.

We went out of the car and enjoy the view of the skyranch and the sea. Hobie on the other hand was blocking Alexis from me.

"You don't need to be so protective." Alexis teased him and Hobie just smirked "Oh yeah, how about you spill your secrets?"

"The peter I killed was not known by you or by the spider socieshit." Alexis explained and Queenie got in between of them. "No need to argue here, we're here to recharge your tempad."

"Heyyyy, I was told we are here to have fun!!!" Quinzel protested but Gwen just looked around and bought some pass. "Here guys, each for every one of you. It's like a pass to all rides and shit."