Chapter 8: Feelings

Miles

Why? Why am I like this? We got back to the house by taking the window and suddenly the lights turn on.

"And where have you been?" Queenie asked and we both avoided her gaze. "Just wanderin around." Hobie replied.

"Ugh, teenagers." Queenie is speaking like an old lady despite being a twin to Quinzel, wait are they twins?

"Guys, did you stole my phone?" Quinzel asked innocently and Hobie just gave it to her. "Why did you stole it? I was panicking."

"I apologize for that matter." Hobie replied and Quinzel just nodded. "Apology accepted but why tho?"

"You two better didn't look at the internet!!!" Queenie shouted at us and Hobie just lay down on the bed.

"What are preventing us from seeing? Miguel O'Hara's fanarts or his fanfics?" I instantly turned around to stare at Hobie because I don't know what is he talking about.

"So you've decided to look at the internet even though we warn you." Queenie stepped closer to me and furrowed her brows. "You- MILES! DID FOUND OUT?"

"About what?" I questioned whilst trying to avoid her gaze, she's really scary.

"Don't get Miles into this, he saw nothin." Hobie uttered and she finally left me alone.

She crossed her arms and sighed. "We will be tomorrow, 6am sharp. There's only one bed, NO EXTRAS! So you two better behave."

She then approached the window and locked it. "AND I locked the window and I'm also locking the door. There's fucking food here so you don't need to get outside."

"Queenie, isn't this a bit much? They are like 16 and 17. We're like 19." Quinzel was worried about us but Queenie just gave her a death look. "So what? We're adults, we're suppose to be responsible. If they get out of there again, someone might recognize them."

"No one did." I said then she gave me the death stare. "You don't get to have an opinion about this."

Hobie rolled his eyes and smirked "Seven hells, you sound like Miguel."

"Don't compare me to Miguel!" Queenie screamed at him and then she walked away.

But she stopped at the door and waited for Quinzel. "Quinzel, come one! You already got your phone for God's sake."

"I'm sorry guys, she's being a bit harsh. It's for your sake." She bows down and then she follows Queenie outside.

I am speechless here. They also locked the door. Isn't this too much? I just sat on the bed beside Hobie and I can hear his breathing.

"I should probably sleep on the couch..." I suggested and I stood up but he stopped me. "Nah man, there's plenty of room here."

I have second thoughts this but he just grabbed me by my shoulders. He then faced the wall whilst I was just laying down awkwardly. The ceiling is good, it's beautiful. My thoughts are loud as usual and I am sweating. I close my eyes hoping that when I wake up, it's already 7am.

I then saw a very glimpse of something. Am I tripping or am I dreaming? I heard the prowler's noise, the theme, the music when I felt his presence. I looked back behind me and saw the one only Prowler.

"Uncle Aaron? Miles?" I asked and I heard him chuckled. "Wrong." His mechanical mask turned off revealing his face, it was Hobie.

I quickly opened my eyes just to see his face in front of me. He is staring at me and he smirked. "Whatcha dreamin about?"

My eyes widened and my hearts was pulping so fast I just looked around. "It's just a bad dream..."

"Mhm, A nightmare." He uttered then someone opened the door. "Hooray! Goodmorning, love birds!!" It's Quinzel and her sister.

"I'm making the breakfast." Queenie said as she headed to the kitchen.

Quinzel just sat beside me and stared at me. "How's your nighttt~?"

"It's good, uhm... Can I take a shower now?" I asked then she smirked. "Remember the swapping thingyyy~"

"Ah right.." I picked up the clothes eith Hobie's style but before I enter the restroom, I stopped to looked at Queenie. "Does Hobie have the thingy that you know... In other universe... Is he the prowler in Earth-42?"

Quinzel and Hobie are talking in the background and my voice is in low volume so they can't hear us.

Queenie stopped at me and leaned closer. "He's the original prowler."

My eyes widened and I titled my head. "In Earth-42...?"

"Not just in that universe, also in the main universe Earth-616." She explained and I gulped.

Was my dream....real? "Did you dream about it?" She asked and my eyes widened even more. "Dreams here are manifestation of our subconsciousness. But from your universe, what is dream?"

"I am not sure, I have weird dreams when I was in my universe. Something that is overly fictional." She smiled at me and continued on cooking. "exactly."

She then furrowed her brows. "Now, take a shower! What are you waiting for?"

"Oh sorry." I then took a shower and wore this hobie's style clothes.

It's simple and casual but also have many chains and all black. I kinda like it, it's cool. I went out to the bathroom and they all stared at me.

"Wow, Miles. You've got some rizz!" Quinzel uttered while looking at me up and down.

Hobie just stared at me and his eyes were wide. "Uhhh I... Did you I manage to pull this off? I mean.... It's not my style but it's cool, it's Hobie's."

Hobie immediately looked away after a whole minute of staring at me. "Looks good on you." He said then I can feel my face reddened a bit.

"It's your turn, Mister." Quinzel said to Hobie and he just picks up the clothes whilst avoiding my gaze and not showing his face.

He manage to go inside the bathroom by just looking at the floor and walls. "What's wrong with him?" Queenie asked and Quinzel chuckled.

"I think someone's fallinggggg." She teased me and Queenie glared at her. "Knock it off, Quin."

"You ask for it!!" Quinzel pouts and Queenie sighed. "Get ready in 40 minutes, Hobie!!! We're gonna be late for travel!!"

"Where are we going?" I asked as I picked up a toaster bread made by Queenie. "We're going to meet Gwen Stacy."

Them be like: