Chapter 25: Traveller

Miles

I was welcomed by Queenie activating her powers in bringing back Pav again. She was crying and Gwen was there too, our Gwen. Hobie was fighting Alexis and Queenie just glanced at me.

"Miles!!! Finally... You're here.." Queenie then summoned Pav's whole body but it was different person.

"What the-" they have the same voice and Alexis stopped fighting Hobie for a moment.

"Wait..." Alexis stopped and stared at Pav. "Are you the guy from deadpool?"

"Shit." Queenie quickly undo Pav and just panicked. "Miles!!! We have to reverse the time, it's the only way.."

"No, it's not!!" Alexis shouted as he held Hobie with his left hand. I quickly came into rescue and punched Alexis.

I stopped holding back and just trying to completely annihilate Alexis. "I will finish the machine and please hold Alexis."

Then Gwen started to disappeared. My eyes widened and I quickly ran to her. "GWEN!!!"

"MILES!!" We held hands for a second but disappearing was quick. "Thank you for being a-" she didn't even get to finish her sentence.

"ALEXIS!!!!" I shouted at them and Hobie attacked them from behind.

"Undo this right now!!" I smacked his faced then suddenly a burst of energy came out of him.

It made us throw out of the building but I managed to catch Hobie with my left arm while my right arm was trying to lift us up.

"Too much for choosing your sister." I heard Alexis say to Queenie.

"Too much for choosing yourself." Queenie replied then I heard loud noises and things.

We even saw a lot of things being thrown from inside of the building. Hobie swung his web into the building and we managed to land inside. Then we saw the machine was broken.

"Queenie, the machine!!" I shouted while Hobie and I rushed to Alexis to attack them.

It didn't take long for Queenie to realize the problem of the machine. "Lyla!! Lyla!!! Can you fix the damage?"

Lyla appeared and tried to help her but they failed. "Where's margo? Gwenpool??? where are they!?!!"

She was completely panicking at this point when someone appeared from a portal. It's the lady in red and Miguel.

"You-" Alexis glared at Miguel but then they realized they've been betrayed. "Wanda???"

"I heard you didn't include my children into the merge." Her eyes turned red and her powers were activated. "I saw them disappear in front of my eyes!!!"

"But... I'm your child, right?" Alexis forced a smile. "You raised me and treated me as your own...why would you still want your children??"

"I've never wanted to raise you in the first place!!!" She shouted as she choked Alexis with her powers. "Queenie just begged me to raise you but I never wanted to."

They then break themselves from the red thingy and they glared at Queenie. "You... Begged her?"

"Alexis, I have no choice!" Queenie was still trying to fix the machine.

"You have the audacity..." Alexis chuckled while they finally cried. "I've been living my whole life thinking that at least Wanda is on my side."

"YOU HAVE EVERYTHING! I'VE GIVEN YOU EVERYTHING!!" Queenie screamed at them and she mumbled. "My sister is gonna die."

"SHE'S DEAD, QUEENIE. DEAD!" Alexis screams then suddenly everything stopped, as if they stopped the time and now I realized how powerful they are.

"You continue to live in fantasy while we are all suffering because of you!" Alexis shouted and Queenie slapped them. "You are the cause of their suffering, not me."

"Wow.." Alexis just looked around in disbelief. "You're blaming me? WHO THE FUCK CREATED ME THEN?"

"Alexis just please stop this madness, I will rewrite you and you will have a good life." She said and Alexis just covered their ears. "Blah blah blah enough with your bullshits!!"

"Hey." Hobie called me and he was badly wounded. I quickly came to his aid. "The world is ending.." he murmured and I watched them both arguing.

"I am sure we will find a way out of this somehow." I replied while they were shouting in the background.

"Well I'm here... Just like I promised..." Then he was coughing, he put his arms around me and I quickly supported his weight.

"I don't think I'm gonna make it." Hobie said then I touched his face. "Hey, we're gonna be in this mess together. Okay?"

He sighed and rested his head on my shoulder. "Yeah, as long as you're here. I'm fine."