Chapter 2: The Spot

Miles

We've arrived at my universe. It was too late. The spot is already here and my father is nowhere to be found.

Suddenly a unknown looking portal also appeared beside us. A strange look guy with a Prawler theme costume and also wearing a gas mask.

He glanced at us and removed his mask. "Hi! Spider people! I'm Alexis River... Nice to meet you!"

"What..?" Ham just asked to himself then he chuckles and summon a tea cup out of nowhere.

"I'm here to take Spot. I'm not actually Canon so please have mercy. Don't ask how I trace you here." Then he takes a sip on the tea cup. "My pronouns are they/them and I love chai."

"YOOOO! Finally! A decent person!" Pav said excitedly while we all stare at him- I'm sorry... Them ... Blankly.

"Are you suppose help us?" Peni asked then Peter with his daughter titled his head. "Wait, are you the dude who keep following us for the past months?"

"Excuse me, I'm non-binary." They answered as they took another sip of the tea.

"Oh sorry, are you the person... Who keeps... Following... Us ... From-" He was quickly interrupted by Alexis. "Yes, and for the record, I'm not following.... I'm tracing."

"Shall we get started?" They gently put down the teacup and stretch their arms.

"Do you really love chai?" Pav asked to him and they put their mask on. "Yes but I prefer matcha." Then he jumps down from the building.

"What? That tastes like grass!" Pav then slings his web into the other building.

"Hooowww thereeee youuuu!!" They said as they tried to sling into the other building.

I sighed and looked at my Mask. I was holding into it the whole time. I put it back on and Gwen tried to reach me. "Miles, I-"

Hobie stopped her by saying. "Let him be, Gwen. He ain't gonna forgive you that easily."

I wasn't planning to. Miguel told me that I was a mistake and I wasn't suppose to be spiderman. That's the worst part, the most horrible part was knowing that Gwen knew the whole time. Everyone knew yet no one bothered to tell me or give me a hint... Except for Hobie. He's the one I could really trust right now.

They all tried to save people from this collapsing building because of spot. I was too focus on saving my father. I saw him, in the exact position he was in the vision. I was about to reach him as he reach the child he was suppose to save but suddenly my surroundings became black.

Then I was teleported beside Spot and he held my neck. I couldn't move and I was still looking at my Dad.

"Dad!!!" I shouted as the building that was suppose to kill him, was about to fall.

"This is it, Spiderman. Just you and me. I will take everything from you just like how you took everything from me." He tighten the grip on my neck and I finally glared at him.

The time feels so slow and there's spark starting to ignite on my hand. I activate my power and let myself go from his grips. "You cannot... Destroy me."

I turned invisible and quickly sprint towards my father. I shoot a web to reach him but I just couldn't. The building was about to hit him and then I heard his voice. My spider sense tingles and I looked behind me to see a car that was about to hit me.

"Miles, mate. You better watch out!" It was Hobie. He pushed me with his body because I was about to be killed by the spot.

We fell on the ground and my body aches. He quickly got up and held me by my shoulders. "Bloody hell, are you breathing well?"

"Dad... Where's dad?" I quickly looked at the direction where Dad was and I found... Prowler's hand.

His body was crushed by the building and I saw my dad with the child behind him, he was desperately digging to get the other Miles out of the crushed building.

"Miles!!! NOOOO!!!" He screams as he was digging and digging then I just ran towards him. "DAD!!"

I unmasked myself and cried. I hugged him so tight and he looked so confuse. "Miles? What?"

He gently pushed me away to looked at me from head to toes. He then glanced at the Miles's corpse.

"Dad... It's me... Miles. I'm your Miles, I'm from this universe and I've really wanted to tell you for a really long time... I'm Spiderman." I breathed heavily and he was flabbergasted.

Hobie quickly ran to help the other Miles and the others join to help him. They lifted up the part of the building that crushed him and he was barely breathing.

He opened his eyes and Dad held him in his arms. "Dad? Is that you?"

"If you're Miles then who am I holding?" Dad asked me and I sighed. "It was also Miles but from the other universe where you died instead of Uncle Aaron."

The other Miles lifted his left hand and caressed my father's face. "I thought I'll never see you again, Dad." Tears flowed down from his eyes and a sight of relief was being shown by his Expression.

"Hey buddy, we gotta get you to the nearest clinic or I don't know... Back in your universe?" Dad didn't know what to feel or what to do but he couldn't ignore the fact that there is a dying soul in his arms.

"I finally saved you, Dad... I finally did something.. I didn't just watch.. I-" His eyes froze and his left hand dropped.

He stopped breathing and all of us are silent. Dad just looked at me and wandered his eyes around everybody else. He then glanced at the other Miles and he placed his hand above his eyes. He closed it and I don't know what to feel.

I saved my father, but cost... My life... The life... Of me in another universe.  It cost one person that Uncle Aaron treasured, Miles.

Our spidey sense tingles and it was an attack from spot. We quickly get into positon but as it approached us. Someone appeared between and stopped it. It was Alexis.

They caught it by hand and absorbed it slowly leaving Spot screaming for his life. "NOOOO! Please don't do this to me... No plea-" they put him in a circle container, just the size of their hand.

They slowly turned around to faced us. "That's the problem in being a hero, Miles. You can't save everybody."

Then theu look at the circle container that is now full of black matter. "The opposite problem of being villain tho, is you can't destroy everything."

PS: I wrote this chapter first before writing Chapter 2 and I don't know what's going on with my mind coz I wrote this at 2am. Alexis is not canon, they are not in the comics nor in the MCU. They were an oc but- oh well I can't spoil you.