Episode 13: Universe

Miles

We went back home to plan and sort things out. Hobie and I got really close and he keeps holding my hand. He's also wary of Alexis.

"Are you guys sure you're not official?" Alexis asked they glanced at our holding hands.

"I'll just make sure Miles is okay with it." Hobie replied as he glared at Alexis.

I looked at Hobie's eyes and just mumbled. "I'm okay with this." We both stared at each other and he smiled. "Ocean eyes."

"Whaaa-" i kinda blush a little and look away but he keeps on staring. "Are you sure that you're chill with being in a relationship?"

"I called this situationship." Alexis commented and Queenie smacked his head.

"Yes." I stared at his eyes again and continued. "I'm not sure about my sexuality but I'm sure that I like you."

He reddened a little and Alexis chuckled. "I don't think Miguel will like that."

"Who cares about Miguel anyways." Gwen commented and Alexis smirked. "Good point but no."

"I suggest you leave this situationship in the dark and don't let anyone find out especially the spider socieshit." They pressed on the thingy they called tempad and opened a portal. "I don't want a romeo and juliet spider version."

They then entered the portal and we were kinda left uncheck. "Wait are we going home?"

"Yes." Gwen replied then she do a magic avada kadevra on us then it changed our clothes. I'm pretty sure avada kadevra is a curse spell, isn't it?

We then entered the portal, holding hands but Alexis made us seperate our hands. "HEY WE'RE GOING IN THW SPIDER SOCIESHIT FIRST!! WHAT THE FUCK??? I TOLD YOU TO KEEP IT A SECRET AND YOU'RE JUST GONNA SHOW UP HOLDING HANDS??"

"Chill, Alex. They are not gonna blow it up." Gwen just entered and we were welcomed by no one at first. Queenie joined but Quinzel was left behind.

Hobie's changing colors thingy is back and our web fluid is back. Everything's back to normal. Our watch is also back on our wrist.

"Why did you join?" Hobie asked to her and she stared at him. "I need to do something."

That sound suspicious. We were then welcomed by the spider people and they all looked at us with a weird look on their faces.. "Oh look who's here, the legendary traitor."

"What??" I am confuse very confuse... What is happening?

"Miles!!!" Our Gwen, we finally saw each other after one week then she hugged me tightly and Pav followed then the crew.

"Miles, my boy. He's back, guys!!! My first son!!!" Peter b shouted while Gwen keeps on hugging me.

"MILES!!! HOBIEE!" Pav ran to Hobie and they did the thingy.

"What are they doing here?" Miguel slowly walked towards us and Gwen quickly protected me.

Hobie just stood beside me with side eyes. "Alexis!!! Why did you brought them here?"

"Why not? Aren't they part of your socieshit??" Alexis asked and Miguel grabbed them by the neck. "They left us to rot!!! TRAITORS!"

"Whoa whoa whoa, what are you talkin about, mate?" Hobie stepped towards Miguel and confronted him. "Whatcha talkin abour?"

"Well while you escape, almost half of the spider society population was wiped out by the spot!" Then he turned to Alexis who was being choked. "I knew you were on their side."

"For the record, I don't take sides." Alexis uttered while they were literally being choked.

"I will never betray my friends." Hobie explained then he leaned closer to Miguel. "Whatever it is you accuse us, maybe it's part of your act to bury your mistakes once again."

Miguel let go of Alexis and went to Hobie instead but he dodged then he attacked him with his claws.

"You even created a WATCH TO BETRAY US!!" Miguel shouted as he tried to hit Hobie but he keeps missing.

"Hey, hey. Maybe we can talk this out." Gwen tried to interfere but it only cost Miguel to turn on her.

He grabbed her by the collar and shouted at her. "Shut up! Gwen... I knew you were also into this... NOW HALF OF THE MULTIVERSE IS DESTROYED BECAUSE OF YOUR NEGLIGENCE."

I turned to Peter and asked. "How long have we been gone?"

He sighed and replied. "19 hours, yet a lot happened."

The Spider T-rex growled at us and even the cat is mad. "I will take your watches and I will never let you travel in the multiverse again."

"We didn't even know what happened!" Everyone was silent when I spoke then Miguel quickly approached me but Hobie blocked him. "Whatever it is you're planning to do, don't."

Miguel smirked and tried to shove Hobie out of the way but he failed. "don't make me silence you, Hobie."

"Are you willing to go that far, huh?" They glared at each other and Alexis was smiling the whole time..

I bet they caused all of this, what is your intention, Alexis?

"Move." Miguel uttered to Hobie but he didn't listen. "Miguel, maybe this is just a huge misunderstanding." Peter tried to calm them down.

"We need to talk" Spider Noir stood up for us then he approach Miguel. "Yes, the most of the universes were destroyed because of this mess but I wonder who started this in the first place."

"Bingo!" Alexis supported Noir as he continued on speaking. "You lost your universe, Miguel. Then created the term canon events which we all thought was real. Went shit goes down, who's the one to blame?"