Chapter 9: Arrival

Miles

Hobie finally finished taking a shower after 20 mins and he wore the outfit with my style.

He wears the hoodie and it looks very good on him. My heart starts racing again and I just avoided his gaze.

"Well that looks sick! Miles only bought one hoodie though, three pants and three white t-shirts while Hobie just bought whole ass outfits.  How are you gonna live with that for 2 weeks?" Quinzel uttered and I was so embarrassed.

"Hey, it's like my essential." I defended myself and they all laughed except Hobie. They love makin fun of me.

"You can borrow Alexis's clothes." Queenie replied and then we picked up our things.

"We need to move out?" I asked and Quinzel shrugged.

"We will just have a three days vacation outside of the country, in Singapore where Gwen is." Queenie explained.

"Why are we going to Gwen?" I questioned and Quinzel answered. "Because Alexis came early and decided to go to Gwen instead of going home."

"So we will be home earlier?" Quinzel nodded and I just filled with joy.

"We don't know, Alexis is difficult sometimes." Queenie replied and we packed our things.

Hobie then glanced at me and we talked for a second. "What are you gonna do when you meet Gwen again?"

"I don't know." I said as I was packing my things.

"You better know.." Hobie just get his things ready and stopped. "Are you done getting your things?"

"Yes.." He picked up my bag and just uttered. "Let me help with that, mate."

Does he like me? No I'm just probably being... Overthinker or something. There's no way he likes me... Wait do I like him?

"Hey, Miles!" Queenie shouted at me and she sighed. "Will- oh shit I forgot what I'm suppose to say."

"Oh okay... Just let me know if you remember it." We headed outside and went to the car.

"You have a car?" I questioned and Queenie stared at me. "I heard you two stole a motorcycle."

"Yes, I did." Hobie admitted quickly as I inticipated. "I'll fix that later, get in the car. Quinzel go in the passenger seat."

"Yay!" Then we headed to the airport. They got fake ids and everything for us, how did they even manage to get it.

We went on the plane and I sat beside Hobie because Queenie ordered us. I'm already pretty tired so I fell asleep.

Darkness filled in again and then I saw someone standing in the dark. I approach that someone and touch his shoulder. Everything turns white and he turns around.

"Winter is coming." He smiles at me and waves. "Together with the sky."

I quickly opened my eyes and noticed that my head was literally laying on Hobie's shoulders. I quickly stood up and hit my head on the roof of this plane.