Chapter 19: Companion

Miles

Hobie and I went to this universe, it was pretty dope. It's very hard to find this things that... Queenie asked us to find.

"We just need to find the right people, Miles." Hobie mumbled to me and I just grabbed him by his arm.

"Hey, do you think... That... I don't know... I'm really the right one?" I suddenly asked and that came out of nowhere in my mouth.

I just feel like I had to asked it. "Well I don't know really." Our gaze met and he just spoke. "I just knew that I love you." Then I let go of him and he swings on the other building.

My HEART MELT... WHAT THE HELL? Well it's the first time he said it, and I blush a little I can feel it. I can't think straight, but Am i gay? No... I was totally into Gwen... Back then.

"As you should be..." Someone said to my ears and I was startled by them, I jumped then I saw Alexis... it was Alexis.

I was falling, and they stared at me. "I found you." I heard him and I froze. Thankfully Hobie was quick to grab me and we swung away from them.

"What you doing here? Plotting against me?" Alexis asked and they smirked. "Queenie really think that she can just fockin erase me."

"Quinzel's life is on the line!!" I shouted because they are in the different building so they might not hear it. "It's either you or her!!"

"And she chose Quin." Alexis's eyes became teary as they looked down.

We took that opportunity to leave and just went to another universe.

"That was close." Hobie said as the portal closed and then he casually took out a necklace.

"I don't know if this is a perfect time to give this to you but I kinda have the feeling that we might not make it

"I don't know if this is a perfect time to give this to you but I kinda have the feeling that we might not make it." He explained then he held my hand and gave the necklace to me. "It was given to me by Queenie, she said that I should give that to you."

I am speechless, I don't know what to say and I don't know how to react. He also took a bracelet out and it's like a similar design.

 He also took a bracelet out and it's like a similar design

"Both are for me?" I asked and he laughed. "No silly, the bracelet one is for me."

"But it looks like you're not the kind of guy who wears this kind of bracelet." I replied then he sighed. "And that's even better. I wore my kind of bracelet then this will stand out. It's like a star in a system."

"Aww." I smiled then he put the necklace on my neck. "Thank you.."

I then put the bracelet around his right wrist. "You're welcome, I guess."

"Awww now I think you two are perfect for each other." A third wheel appeared and they startled us.

"What?" We quickly swings away from them but no matter what we do, they keep on catching up on us.

"What do you want??" I asked then they smirked. "Now I want you two to go with me."

"What?" Hobie asked then we didn't noticed a portal in front of us so we suddenly went there and fell down on a golden floor.

"Where... Where are we?" I asked and then Alexis entered as well then the portal closed.

"Hello!!" A green man appeared to greet us and Alexis fixed their clothes. "Have you told Kang that I found the perfect match?"

"Nope, I said you were indecisive as usual." The Green man replied then we quickly get into fighting position.

"And what he said?" Alexis questioned the man as he took our watches and crushed them.

"He said you need to decide now because the merge is coming in two days. Some the universes have crumbled into pieces." The Green man explained then he glanced at us and smiled. "My name Loki, by the way."

"Care to explain?" Hobie asked the green guy and he sighed. "Alexis is planning to have only universe in overall and you're going to be in it."

"But how about the other universes?" I questioned and Alexis just put a collar on each of us. "Gone, reduced to atoms."