Chapter 16: Spiderman

Miles

It's time, the deal of Alexis. That's what I call it. Hobie and Pav slept at my place. They didn't bother coming home in their universe. Then this time comes, we were all gathered. Everyone who was left, everybody.

We were all sweating and such. Peter b didn't bring Mayday, he said he has a bad feeling about this. We were all ready, Hobie stood beside me and even Gwen. I'm between them and Pav is just smirking behind.

Then they came and our spidersense were quickly triggered. Alexis wasn't alone.

"I brought some friends, everyone!!" They excitedly said as they appeared from the portal with A Lady in Red and A Man with golden horns and in green.

"What?" Miguel just glanced at them as if he knew them then Hobie and I alerted everyone. "be careful with the lady in red, she has magic."

"So do I." The green man uttered and Alexis smirked. "and also me. I'm just kinda sad that you are all with your friends so I brought my family."

"No, I'm not your dad." The green man said then Alexis smiled. "You even know your lines, wtf.."

"Okay so what now? Are we gonna negotiate or fight?" Peter b said then he offered Miguel. "Coz I'm really willing Miguel to offer as a sacrifice."

Miguel glared at him and Peter b quickly glanced above. "Oh look! The ceiling, it's so great. You're so great, Miguel." Peter b sighed.

"You said, in exchange for me... You will bring everyone back?" Miguel asked Alexis but they avoided the question. "Let me introduce you, the queen of Chaos and the chaotic God."

"Answer me!!!" Miguel shouted then Alexis held back. "Whoa whoa, you've got the nerve after erasing my whole universe."

"Well you've got the nerve after erasing half of the UNIVERSE!!" Jessica screamed at Alexis which made Alexis approach her.

"Speaking of canon events, you're sooooo naive.." They leaned to Jess and glared. "You really believe at Miguel's new inventions of words, what if your canon event was losing your unborn child?"

Miguel quickly grabbed Alexis's neck and shouted. "Don't you DARE include the child!"

"Well you really have a thing for grabbing necks." Miguel tightens his grip. "Oh sorry.... I told you... I won't hurt a child."

"You won't negotiate, will you?" Miguel asked then Alexis instantly glanced at the lady in red. "WANDA NOW!!"

I knew this would happen that's why Hobie and I quickly threw our full body to that lady in red before she could activate her powers. But she just burst her power out that made us flew all the way across the building. Thankfully, we landed perfectly.

The green man then summons a hammer out of thin air and just spams it everywhere. He even made a dozen of it. We swings and shoot webs at him but he made all of our attacks into butterflies.

"Shit.." a spiderman mumbled as a hammer hit him and just threw him off the building.

This isn't gonna work, we are all overpowered. Even the T-Rex attacks the lady in red but she just turns him into a chicken.

Then it's Alexis's turn, they summon villains and even choke Miguel without touching him. I mean was literally floating with a purple thingy around his neck. Alexis's gloves were destroyed revealing fingers that were darkened.

 Alexis's gloves were destroyed revealing fingers that were darkened

What was that? My spider sense aren't calming down. Their eyes glow and it's almost like the whole universe was inside of it.

 Their eyes glow and it's almost like the whole universe was inside of it

"People come in this world." They narrowed their brows and made Miguel closer to them. "...and leave this world."

"You take everything from me..." They then smiled creepily which send shivers through my spines. "...and I take everything from you.."

Their power burst just like what the lady in red this but this one is powerful enough to end all of us flying.

I hit my head and got dizzy but I sat up straight then glanced at Peter b who was slowly disappearing.

"Peter!!" I shouted as I ran towards him and grabbed him. His hand touched my face and he smiled. "You are... The greatest gift that universe has given to me... Please protect Mayday." Then he turned into dust.

I tried to catch the dusts and as soon as I realize that Peter isn't the only one disappearing, I hopelessly looked around.

I then noticed Hobie on the ground, he was trying to stand up and the green man was approaching him.

"Hobie!!" I shouted but as I was about to ran to him, someone called me. "MILESS!!"

I turned around to see Gwen, being dragged by Alexis. She... I-.. wha... I...

I can't save them both... Or maybe I can.

I shoot a web at Alexis then quickly ran towards Hobie. I also shoot a web at the green man and I both pulled them towards me.

Alexis didn't budge but the green man. They then smirked and shouted. "You can't save everyone Miles!!"

They then opened a portal and sighed. "THAT'S WHY YOU HAVE CANON EVENTS ON THE FIRST PLACE."

They removed the web that I shot at him and just walked away. They went in the portal and it closed. I just focused on Hobie but another villain came, it was the Prowler.

"MILES?? UNCLE AARON??? Please don't hurt him!" I said as I tried to get to Hobie but the green man held me.

"Huh..." The Prowler then took off his mask. It was Hobie..

My eyes widened as well as Hobie's. "Ha.." Hobie stood up and glared at him. "So long... Prowler."