Chapter 15: Parents

Miles

Hobie and Pav just stared at each other then Hobie let go of my hand. "SO IT IS YOU???? YOU TWO ARE DATING??? FOR ONE WEEK??"

"Well not one week, we just started-" Pav stopped me and he just faced Hobie. "You are kidding." Pav smiled and breathe heavily.

"Oh my god, there's no wayyyy." Pav jumps on the bed and back to the ground. "I can't believe I manage to see that, oh myy."

"Don't tell this to anyone tho, we just started dating." I explained and he held both of my hands. "I'm gonna be your wedding planner."

Hobie just smirked whilst Pav shaked my whole body. "SO SOMETHING MUST HAVE HAPPENED LIKE WHEN YOU WERE TOGETHER AAAAAH."

He stopped and look shocked. "wait, what about Gwen???"

"I don't know how to reject her and I feel bad rejecting her." I replied and Pav just face palm himself. "Well you gotta tell her that you have someone else, man."

Pav then froze and stared at me. "If you can't handle Gwen, how did you handle your confession or Hobie's... Whoever confess??"

"I jump." I smiled awkwardly while Pav laughed it off. "YOU JUMP??!?"

Pav just touched his head in disbelief. "YOU DID WHAT??"

Hobie just laughed and that also made me laugh. "Well I don't know how to handle such things.."

"Well you better know.." then Pav's eyes widened. "Why don't we go to your universe?"

"What?? Uhmmm sure." I replied then Hobie opened a portal.

We went in and we were dropped at my room. Then someone opened the door. "Mijo!!!" My mom. She hugged me so tightly to that I couldn't even breathe.

"Where have you been? I'm so worried about you?" She said as she stopped hugging me and squished my face.

"Mom, I've got something to tell you..." I murmured then she suddenly took out a pride flag. "What is it??"

"Uhh I'm spiderman?" She was shocked and she instantly hide the pride flag. "Oh..I know, well you're gonna say something else because you brought two boys here"

Pav smiled and greeted my mother. "Hi Ms. Morales!!!"

Then Hobie greeted her as well. "Greetings, Ms. Morales!"

"Oh I already like them." She said as they all shook hands. She then took a good look at Hobie. "I like him better than Gwen."

"Mom.." she laughed and completely welcomed those two at our house. "Next time tho, kindly use the front door please."

"I apologize, Ma'am for the sudden entrance." Hobie replied and my mom just chuckled. "Oh hijo, just call me Auntie... You are such a fine gentleman."

"Oh I, thank you..." Hobie replied then Pav whispered at me. "I told you I'm gonna be the wedding planner."

I just rolled my eyes at him and replied. "Oh shut up."

My dad is also here and he hugged me too. "Miles... I'm so proud of you."

Then when he let go of me he glanced at Hobie. "And you've got more friends! Wait-"

He leaned at Hobie and looked closer. "Aren't you the guy who save Miles??"

"Yes, I am.. sire." He replied then my dad patted him. "Well thank you very much, without Miles won't be standing here and spending dinner with us."

"Thank you, what's your name again? And your other friend?" My mom asked and they answered. "Hobie."