Chapter 23: Decisions

Miles

We tried to have a blast but Alexis is here. We all try to have fun but ALEXIS IS HERE. Great job wow. Okay... It's just fun you know.

Hobie and I got away from everyone. It was quiet up here.

"You know.." He sips a little from his drink. "Out of every universe... I will still choose you."

"What..?" I smiled and I'm totally not blushing... Okay I blush maybe a little. "Are you sure?" I asked to him.

"Yes." He replies then he drinks again.

"How are you so sure about that?" I questioned whilst staring at him then suddenly he stared back.

"Because I love you."

I just looked away and he held my hand

I just looked away and he held my hand. "Even if I forget you, I will still find a way to get to you. Even if the world collides, I will stand by you till the end. And even when the multiverse collapses, I will make sure that I was there... With you."

Uhmmm I can't... My heart is pumping so fast. And he still continued on speaking. "Whatever decision you will make, I will always be there to support you."

I covered his mouth and just I don't know what to say. "Just stop... You're... Uhm."

"What?" He said in the most British accent as a human could do.

"What if I choose Queenie's idea? And you will never meet me again?" I asked then he removed my hand from covering his mouth and kiss my hand gently.

"I will probably feel lonely without you." He chuckled and our gaze met. "but I will find a way to be with you again. If fate allows us to meet and I'll thank fate and take the chance."

I just don't know what to say, "but you're inconsistent."

"I'll be consistent with you." He replied then I just lost it. I stood up and just looked away. "You are so.. ugh.."

He laughed then stood up as well. "You know if fate doesn't allow me to meet you, fuck em."

"What if I choose Alexis's idea?" I asked then he gulped. "Do you want me to go against you or just be with you?"

"I don't know." I looked down but he firmly touched my face. "If the heavens and earth collide, I'll stand by you. Do you love me?"

"Trillions of people will die... Everyone we know might disappear." I explained but he continued on asking. "But do you love me?"

"Everyone will turn to dust and we might not-" he shush my mouth and asked. "Do you love me?"

"Yes.. I do." I replied then he smiled and hugged me. "Then whatever it takes. I'll be there."

"Aww what a sweet couple." Hobie then let go of me and glared at Alexis. "Fuck off."

"Wow, you have a thick accent but not that thick." Alexis jokingly commented and they approached us. "Can I have a moment with Miles please?"

"If you are gonna convince me to take your side, it's not gonna work." I replied then they raised their hands. "Nope, not even gonna try."

Hobie glanced at me then I nodded. He left us alone. Alexis then sat beside me and I also sat but I moved far away from him

"You know you're my favorite spiderman." They uttered and I glared at them. "I told you not to convince me."

"Okay okay..." They glanced at the sky and kept on talking. "You know I don't care which choice you will choose. Every path keeps your existence."

"This happened to Tom Holland before, I mean Peter Parker haha..." They sighed and continued. "Collapsing of the universe or people will forget him. He chose the selfless way. He started again from the beginning and even became a fashion designer, have you seen his new suit? Like what the fuck? His embroidering skills are off the charts."

I just listened to him and said nothing. "You know even if you beat me, there will be people coming to you. Other ones. Bigger and stronger than me. Just be prepared."

"Why are you telling me this?" I questioned them and they smiled. "Out of all the people I've met, you are the only one that I have considered as a friend."

"No joke, your whole existence just amazed me and I hope we can meet again in another life." They looked down and gulped. "My whole existence was pointless, yours.... was meaningful."

Then my mom called us. "Hijo!!! Come here now, we're gonna open the cake."

"Oh my god, CAKE!" Alexis quickly ran towards them and maybe this night isn't bad after all.

The choice is on me. A big responsibility was given to me. I'm starting to think that if they forget me, all of the people who died will... Come back and live another Day in their life.

I might also have a normal life... My universe's Peter might not die so is Peter b. Earth-42 Miles might have his dad back and... Everyone will be happy. Uncle Aaron might still be alive...

What will it all cost? It will cost me... Should I take that chance? Or should I go the selfish route like how Queenie and Alexis did. But it will cost a lot of lives.

Those lives weren't given a choice, I chose their life for them. They didn't even know. Well... I guess I'll break this chain. Afterall... I just have to take a leap of faith.