Episode 14: Confession

Miles

Everyone was silent as Noir continued to speak. "You always blame everybody and yourself. That's why you are easily manipulated."

"He's spittin facts." Hobie mumbled then Miguel looked at everyone.

Everybody stared at him in dissappointment. I don't even know what happened in the past 19 hours. They said half of the universe was destroyed. Noir then turned to Alexis.

"Maybe that kid was the root of this problem.." he said while looking at Alexis, "That kid came, claimed to know everything and stated that they were a survivor from the universe you destroyed Miguel."

"Mhm, go on. I'm listening." Alexis uttered then Miguel turned on them. "What's the problem, Migs? I'm telling the truth, I even bought some friends to back me up."

They pointed at Queenie and the other Gwen. "Well first of all, what happened here? Second of all, Hi I'm Gwenpool." Gwen asked then Peter B explained everything.

"When Alexis left and these two disappeared, we got into huge argument in Earth 1610. then we all decided to settle it on this headquarters but when we got here. The spot is here and some of the universes were destroyed."

"We were in the other universe for almost a week or less." Hobie uttered and then I looked around to see a lot of spider people but not as many as before.

Peter b then approached Alexis with Mayday. "How did the spot escape when you captured him?"

Alexis smirked and leaned closer. "Don't ask questions if you don't want to lose a daughter."

"Are you-." That angered everyone even me and we pose in a fighting stance.

"The audacity of this person to include Mayday!" Pav shouted and we were all ready to beat them up.

"Oh fuck." Alexis murmured then he raised both of his hands. "I'm sorry, okay? I won't hurt a child!"

"You touch her and you'll be dead." Miguel threatened him and Alexis just glared at him. "Shut up, Migs."

"Let's settle this once and for all, I know you're here for me." Miguel stood up against Alexis and they glared at each other. "Fine, you wanna settle this?"

"Yes, I would love to." Miguel replied and Alexis just laughed it off.

"Okay, tomorrow morning. I'll bring back your spider people in exchange of you." Alexis uttered then they opened a portal and left.

We all looked at each other confused and Peter b broke the silence. "Y'all can go home now and let's settle this tomorrow."

"Hey Miles." Hobie called me and I quickly answered. "Yes?"

"Do you wanna stop by in my universe real quick?" He asked and I nodded. "Sure!"

"Wait, Miles... Uhm.." Gwen held my hand and just glanced at me. "I'm sorry, I am truly sorry."

"Yeah, it's okay." I said but she tightened her grip on my hand. "Miles.."

She leaned closer to me and whispered. "I love you."

My eyes widened and I am speechles. "What?" I don't know what to feel.

Gwenpool behind me went closer and she uttered. "Oh yeah... Let's go, Queenie. You've seen enough."

"I know, I betrayed you.." Gwen continued as she looked down. "I was only doing it for your own good."

"I know." I replied then I tried to get her hands off mine. "Can you let me go?"

"Oh sorry." She then let me go and we stared at each other. "I'm kinda... Thinking about a lot right now so.."

"I'll give you time.." Gwen uttered then she immediately went away.

Hobie approached me and tapped my shoulder. "What she's up to?"

"I'll tell you later." I replied then Pav suddenly rushed to us. "MY BOYS, MY MAN!" he hugged both of us and just chill.

"Hey, where are you going?" He asked and Hobie answered. "My place."

"Let me join!!" He excitedly suggested and we just both nodded. Hobie opened a portal and we went in.

As soon as we got off the portal it revealed a very anarchy world with lots of posters and such.

"Wow..." I mumbled and Pav looked around. "Man, this is cool."

"I know." Hobie said then we swings through this neighborhood. We followed him.

We entered his room by the window and we just chill there. And then the big moment comes.

"I saw you and Gwen together and it looks like you are talking about something and you guys are very intimate." Pav explains then Hobie just casually lays on his bed.

"Uhmmm really?" I am sweating.. "Yeah she kinda confess to me about her feelings towards me..."

"OOOOH ARE YOU GUYS DATING NOW??" Pav excitedly asked and Hobie's eyes and mine met.

"No, there's a lot on my mind right now..." I replied and Hobie sighed. "What? Are you seeing someone?"

I am sweating, I am panicking. Are you planning to keep this a secret, Hobie? Well it was Alexis's idea but either way, I don't think a lot of people will like me dating someone that is from another universe. I am... I don't know.

"Yes.. well... We have a lot to..." I just stared at Hobie's eyes and he just stood up. "No need to explain, mate."

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOH oh my god Miless! Don't tell me, it's Gwen?" Pav asked and I raised my hand. "What?? No.. I mean I don't really if we are really really official. The person I'm seeing and me but it's not Gwen."

"OOOOH drama, tell me more." Pav said then I'm kind nervous. "Well, we meet on the...uhmmm. We meet like weeks ago."

"Ohh one week lovers??? I like that, it's like titanic." Pav commented and I keep on fidgeting my fingers. "Well.. yeah."

"Let's stop at that and let Miles go home." Hobie noticed my fidgeting and he held my hand for a moment as he turns pink.  Pav looked at him then at me, then at him again and his eyes widened.

"Are you the person, Hobie?" Pav asked and I am panicking again. "Are you, Hobie? Is that why you took his side?"