Chapter 27: Another Chapter Ends

Miles

The multiverse is collapsing into one and everyone I know is disappearing in front of me.

"Miles!!" Queenie shouted as she tried to get a grip. "There's only one way.."

"I know!!" I shouted then I get a hold of Hobie who is also disappearing. "Hey.." He held my face firmly.

"I feel like changing my mind, Miles..." His other hand grabbed my shoulder and I smiled. "It's okay... In another life.. maybe we'll meet again."

"Miles, please.." I stood up but he stopped me. "I love you.."

I smiled and sat down again. "I love you too."

Then I leaned closer to him and gave him a kiss on his forehead. I let go and approached Queenie who trying to get it all together.

"Are you sure of this, Miles?" She asked and I nodded.

She then cried whilst saying. "I'm sorry it had to be this way."

"It's okay. They will all meet again, right? Just not with me..." I looked down and she comforted me. "I'll do everything in my power to keep this from happening again."

"Then promise me few things.." I lifted my head and our gaze met. "Promise me you will protect Hobie and prevent me from meeting all of them."

"I will do my best." She replied then I continued. "Will Alexis be there in the new world?"

"I'm not sure." She answered and we held our hands together. "Promise me that you'll give them a new life... A proper one... A decent one."

"I will try." She gulped.

"Promise me that you'll keep them alive and well." I said then she nodded. "They hurt you."

"It doesn't matter, they can be good. I believe that no bad is truly bad and no good is truly good." I tightened my grip on her hands. "Do you promise?"

"I promise." Then the multiverse is in collapsing I took a deep breath. "DO it, Queenie!!"

She awakened something in her and used all of her power, time stones from different universes even other infinity stones, darkholds and many more just to rewind time and bring the multiverse again. The power exploded and in the blink of an eye, it was all light. I closed my eyes, and just breath.

I opened my eyes just to see myself in my room. I looked around and rubbed my eyes. "Well, what the-"

I guess I fell asleep then I looked at the time. Shit, I'm late for my first day at Vision. Shit shit shit.

I quickly stood up went to the bathroom and fixed everything. I'm just in rushed.

"Mijo, your things!" My mom shouted as everything went messy.

"Have you seen my laptop?" I asked then my dad is also in a rush. "Why do I have to find your things?"

"Sorry, Mom." I replied then she kissed me on the cheek. "Take care and study spanish! I've got a really bad feeling that you will get a b."

"Here's your laptop!" My dad found my laptop and my mom can't stop kissing me on the cheek. "Mom, I'm gonna be late.."

"I know." She continued to kiss me. "I am just gonna miss you."

Then when she finally let go of me. I went outside and walked towards school. Of course I met my friends on the way there and of course I put some stickers everywhere.

But something unexpected happened. My dad.... He catch up to me.

Yeah I went to his car, few of my friends saw me and he did embarassing thing. I can't hate him tho, he's the best dad I've had.

My shoes aren't tied of course and it was intentional. I went to make friends in this school but I failed. I took my classes and went to my room.

I took the top of bunk beds and layed down. Then I touched my necklace. I don't know where it came from and I don't know who gave it. I just always feel lost without it.

I took a flashlight on my phone and light up my necklace. It says something but it's written on different languages??? Or I don't know random gibberish?

I tried to get away from this school but I failed. I just went to Uncle Aaron and we did some vandalism.. it's art

We talked for a while and some random spider bit me

We talked for a while and some random spider bit me. I just slapped it and went on my way.

BUT THE NEXT DAY IT WAS WEIRD. I was sticking to walls and everything. My thoughts are very loud, WHY IS SO LOUD??? I was panicking so I can back to the place where the spider bit me.

I saw the dead spider on the floor. It has a number on it, 42.