🄰🅆🄰🄺🄴🄽🄸🄽🄶

(A/N: I edited the part about the mana heart in the previous chapter.)

It's been about 2 years since I began the difficult task of constructing a mana heart. It somewhat solidified and took the form a flame, pulsing along my heartbeat. And with each pulse, it expands it's reach and stronghold. Like a shadow, imitating the rest of my arteries and continuing on to my organs. Integrating itself on my being.

Not really. I'm just making this up.

And also like a flame, consuming the impurities in my body. Because of this my body is lighter than ever. I feel less chubby and immobile.

It's like I'm in a cultivation manwha now. Well, I guess this isn't that different from cultivation.

But due to the purity of my blood, it's made it easier for mana to move around my body. Thus my mana core also near completion. I can't exactly tell it's completion rate but like I can feel it. Almost like when I'm eating, you can't tell how much more you can eat but you can feel that your almost full. I suspect I will awaken around my third birthday much like Arthur.

Alice and Rey has been keeping a close eye on us which leaves less time for cultivation, but I'm not to bothered by it since my mana heart fulls that gap although not as fast as I'd like. But I can't blame them considering what Arthur did to their home. Bro literally nuked that entire perimeter.

I find it rather difficult to act like a baby most of the time and Ellie is not helping. Whenever she drags me along I'm basically forced to play along as to not warrant any suspicion from my parents for when Arthur confesses he is a reincarnate.

Through this I'm trying to prevent Rey's death by taking Arthur's place for that time being, in hopes that they will not go after Arthur. I will still go to war though. I mean how else am I going to my one and only... Cea-

"Brotha!" Ellie cried. "Phay wifh me! "

Ellie brought my out of my stupor. She ran in my direction and tagged me and continued running around.

"Hyou ith!" she yelled while giggling.

"Nowh you hgonna get it" I slightly smiled while running after her. I lied. I kinda enjoy acting like a baby. Especially playing with Ellie. Perhaps in this life, I can change and be good for once. Even if I couldn't show it on my face, I felt genuinely good about myself.

Huh? Why am I thinking about that now? Is it this body that has me so emotional? Since it doesn't have a mental disorder like I had in my previous life, I guess.

.....

"Brotha... sthop... I'm tihred..." Ellie huffed. I stood at her head as laid on the the floor. Her back against the wall. Now that I look at she was rather cute, with her ashen hair styled into pick-tales and naive brown eyes. She looked just like a mini Alice.

"Your it." I bend down and poked her forehead with my finger. She puffed her cheeks showing her frustration. In my opinion she looked even cuter. I could smother her to death.

"Ellie! Virion!" Our mother's voice echoed throughout the manor. She doesn't sound worried on the contrary she sounded excited. Is it visitors? Most likely.

Then who is it?

"We're here! In the living room!" My voice carried across the walls.
Ellie was still catching her breath.

I sensed six presences, among them only one was familiar. They were slowly approaching. Each possessing a mana signature of their own, some stronger than the other.

Wait.

Are they the Twin Horns?

I haven't really noticed it with Alic-mom and dad probably because I'm always around them but I've become sensitive to mana even though I don't possess a mana core yet or rather a complete mana core.