𝐀 𝐒𝐢𝐱 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞

(A/N : There will be NO harem. Just a warning.)

It has been about 5 months since I left my home. Technically, I'm just a short while away and not on the other side of the continent like a certain someone.

But I haven't seen my family since and neither Kathlyn for that matter. Focusing all my attention and time on my training. Not sparring them a thought until now that is.

I was recently notified of my brother's return, temporarily that is, as he will soon enough go back to his duties as an adventurer. Cynthia, as I came to call her(she forced me) said that I should go, saying that their was a surprise waiting for me.

Well, it's not like either of us could refuse my parents calling so I had to go.

I really hope that it's my 'labour' baring fruit. I haven't made any progress when it came to my personal project. So I'll be really grateful, if that is the case.

.....

Walking through the gates, the guards greeted me. I waved at them not really caring for formalities, I was never one to do so either unless necessary. I continued to trot along the paved path kr what is to be considered the 'driveway' in this era.

At the end off the path it encircled a fountain.  Beyond that was a flight stairs leading up to the massive manor. I climbed up the stairs and stood before the door. I don't know why but I felt strange. Ignoring the feeling stepped forward pushing the dubble doors open.

I was immediately greeted by Ellie, tackling me as if her life depended on it. It kinda starteld me a bit. I don't know why she is so emotional, I was only gone for nearly half a year.

"Meanie." was all that came out of her before she let go off me.

"I didn't do anything though." I half laughed awkwardly. Confused at her rather 'Ellie like' behavior.

"You left me here alone." she pouted. Turning around she stomped away.

"Mom and Dad are in the living room with Big Brother." she continued her march forward. Basically telling me to follow her.

Anyway, her pronunciation and speach pattern really improved as well as her vocabulary. As her 'little' brother I'm impressed.

Following her through the long corridors of the manor, I unknowingly smiled to myself.

"There you are Ellie." I heard a familiar voice from behind me. It was Lilia.

"Oh. And you too, Virion." she greeted me, I just acknowledged her with a nod. We were never actually very close with one another so her response to my return is expected. On the other hand, Ellie doesn't seem to want to talk her at all. Did something happen between them?

Lilia, stepping closer placed a hand on my shoulder and ask, "How have you been?"

"I'm good. Nothing much. I could ask you the same though. " I responded my gaze drifted to Ellie."Ellie seems mad at you. Why?" There is a couple of reasons I can think of based on past experiences.

Apparently she overheard our conversation, not that we were trying keep it secret or anything.

"She has been training without me." Lilia just sweat dropped, not knowing how to respond. Well, it's natural for one to put in extra effort to accomplish something so I don't know why Ellie would be mad.

"Is that the reason? I would also train alone if I were her. " I deadpanned at my sister. She grew more irritated at my comment and I little back and forth happened between us as we traversed the corridors. Meanwhile Lilia just snickered on the sidelines.