🄳🄸🅁🄴🄲🅃🄸🄾🄽

"Arthur would you mind cutting Virion's steak for me?" My mother asked. She was busy feeding Ellie.

"I wouldn't mind." Arthur leaned over to me, taking the knife out of my hands.

I can't believe this.! The hypocrisy. She trusts me enough to train with a sword but doesn't trust me with a knife?

"Papa? Are you oh-kay?" Ellie reached out to touch her face. He just laughed as Ellie poked his cheeks.

On the other hand Vincent leaned back in his chair, slightly groaning with his hand on his forehead.

*bam

Vincent's leaned out of the chair. Bringing himself forward, slamming his hands on the table. Startling everyone.

"Rey! I haven't brought this up earlier because Virion is to young but... What if we enroll Arthur in Xyrus Academy? And even Virion if he's old enough."

"Seriously? He's only eight and Xyrus is the most prestigious magic institution in the continent." my father looked doubtful but still interested.

"My drunk husband does make a point though, Rey, Alice." she agreed with her hubby. "With his level of talent, it would be even worthwhile for us to sponsor both of them, when Virion turns of age, of course, and so you won't have to worry about tuition costs." she stated.

"We couldn't do that to you... after everything you did for us..." my mother was still filled of doubt. "And besides... he is only eight, I'm sure they won't even consider him. And it's to early to even consider Virion yet." Alice denied their request. Well I guess it makes sense. I wouldn't want to bother soemone who has already did more than enough to help me.

But Vincent hasn't given up. "Fufufu..."

What kind of laugh is that? Anyway, I should give credits to the chefs. They really be cooking. Even Sylvie agrees with me.

"I just happen to have relations with the director of Xyrus Academy herself! I can talk to her and--" he was cut short by Arthur before he could finish his proposal.

"Excuse me." he stopped eating and put his fork down. The air around him changed and everybody could feel it.

....

The rest was history.

Ahh.

I'm so full. I don't feel like walking up to my room in this state. I don't even think I could sleep like this.

"Kyuuu~" Syvie rolled over on her back clearly enjoying her place on my lap. Me being me, I decided to mess with. I then tickled her stomach.

"Kyu-kyuu~" she was visibly irritated at my antics but couldn't really do anything.

....

"To bad I can't do anything without raising suspicion." I layed sprawled out on my bed. Ellie was already sleeping so I should get to cultivating... Nahh. I don't feel like it. Instead I'm gonna take it easy tonight. It's not like I'm in a rush for now or anything.

Before I fell asleep I briefly felt a presence crawling up my bed.

....

"Huhh." I slowly opened my eyes. I was bombarded by the sun shining hisblight on me through the curtains. Dammit. Now I have to get up.

What is that smell? I was about to sit up right but Sylvie jumped up and on to my face. Licking it.

Ahh. So that's the smell but what is she doing here? Shouldn't she be with Arthur?

I look around the room. Ellie was already gone. Her bed was also made, suggesting Alice was here. If so why didn't she wake me up?

Anyway, I'm gonna take I bath, I'm afraid Sylvie's smell might have rubbed off on me. And I guess she will have to join me.