Brotherly Bond

(A/N : Enjoy! This is in third person by the way.)

The subtle morning breeze picked up, carrying away the loose leaves. The Sun casted it's rays upon the green scenery. Basking it in a tint of gold.

Virion took a deep breath and closed his eyes. Feeling his blood circulating throughout his body with subtle flow of mana mixing with it, his body growing lighter. He felt like he could jump to the moon and back. His senses ringing and a tingling feeling encompassing him. He curles and uncurls his toes in bliss.

He breathed out, unveiling his picturesque eyes from behind the eyelids. His hair harmonizing with his distinct facial features yet unrefined. He would be a real lady killer when he grows older.

His gaze firm on his brother. Like a cat eager and laying in wait to pounce it's prey. Whom was staring back at him, his azure blue eyes glowing with equal the intensity. His bangs and ponytail swaying in the wind. In his right hand he grips a transparent blade with a blue hue. Drawing in everyone's eyes.

"Wow. Is that really a sword?" Reynolds couldn't believe it. He, as well as the rest were looking in awe and anticipation.

Virion summoned his own silver-ish sword from his Storage Ring that was adorned on his his right index finger, similar to his sword in colour. He gripped it in his right hand, tilting the edge a bit. Reflecting the sun's golden rays on the ground.

"Here I come." Virion's words boomed in Arthur's ear. It wasn't loud nor quiet just calm.

Turning the blade's edge a bit, the reflected light instantaneously flashed across Arthur's face. Nothing he didn't account for as he closed his eyes in that moment.

In that same moment Virion vanished like mist before the sun. It's like his physical being has vanished in thin air. Leaving not a trace.

Arthur's eyes, now open, widens in surprise a bit. He couldn't sense Virion's presence. More like he couldn't sense Virion transitioning into his attack. But that's only on the outside.

"Seems you lack self awareness, little brother." his voiced laced with mockery. He focuses on the intent that follows Virion like a shadow. Something he couldn't escape.

He thrusts his sword forward, parting the air in front of him. Or that's what he thought. It appears that he has underestimated Virion.

Virion knew very well that he couldn't hide his intent so he masked it with an even greater intent. Using his superior agility he slips past Arthur's right in a blur and came to a skidding standstill behind Arthur. His sword hanging behind him like a doll. He twists his entire body dragging his arm with. His eyes locking on Arthur's back and swings.

*clang

Arthur threw his arm(with the sword) over his shoulder, blocking the attack.

"Not bad." Virion smirked.

Arthur frowned and twists his body under his arm while it remained almost stationary in the air. Like a ballerina being twirled.

They now stand face-to-face and Arthur augmented himself, pushing Virion back. Their swords scraping against one another. Creating some distance between them.

Virion quickly repositions himself, holding his sword infront of him defensively. Lightning streaks sparked all over him like tendrils. Building momentary bridges between his limbs, body, the ground and his sword.

Arthur braced himself by coating his sword in fire. He relaxed his stance. Massaging his right shoulder with hus left hand.

"Bring it on." his head was slightly tilted to the side. The intense pressure radiating of off him in waves.