🅿🆁🅾🄶🅁🄴🅂🅂🄸🄾🄽

( A/N : This is in a third person's perspective. Hope you enjoy! )

The tension was almost palpable.

Like a thick mist, hovering around in the atmosphere.

"Isn't them ganging up on me to much?" Virion pointed towards the two individuals that was going to face of against him while looking dumbfounded at the Director, who was standing a fair distance away from them.

"What do you mean?" she said, the corner of her eyes creasing, more than usual. "If anything, you just want to take it easy." her arm folded underneath the other's elbow while the other served as a stand. palm was now resting against her cheek, her eyes glistening in amusement.

"You really..." Virion breathed out. "In any case, seems like I can't take it easy today. Well, it's not like it was easy getting to this stage."

Cynthia used to be beat him up in training sessions, that's why he had requested for another sparring partner. Virion did manage to get a few hits in but that was about it. Couldn't call it training really. She was definitely holding back that time as well.

"He may be strong but isn't this to much?" Tessia spoke up, her voice as well as her green orbs showing her concern. Her gunmetal grey hair glistening in the light that emanated from the Light Producing Artifacts.

She had arrived a few months ago. Virion, being preoccupied with his own stuff had almost forgotten about her. This is her first time facing off against him since she had arrived so her worries was warranted.

"Your concern is appreciated but unnecessary." Virion assured her. "Haven't forgotten about my brother, have you now?" his words laced with a dubble meaning which she didn't seem to pick up.

Tessia narrowed her eyes, readying her wand in front of her as if understanding what he had meant.

Claire who had been silent this whole time was the one to attack first. Propelling herself forward, thrusting her rapier at Virion. He leaned to the left, dodging her attack effortlessly as if it was a routine.

Claire, twisted her body in his direction, lifting her rapier, following up her previous attack with a horizontal slash. Virion sensing the danger, summoned his long(short) sword out of his Storage Ring in his right hand. Twisting his wrist outward, blocking her sword.

He then tipped his blade downwards, shifting the weight of Claire's blade causing her sword to glide of his, burying her tip in the ground.

Virion didn't take advantage of the opening in her defenses but instead focused on Tessia. The air around him crackling, as lightning bounced off his body like tendrils, from limb to limb. Connecting them as if they're dot's and then disappearing just as quick.

He dashed at her, followed by a thundering clap, leaving only small sparks behind.

Appearing infront of Tessia, her green orbs widening as they met Virion's predatory gaze. His right eye, demanding more attention, glowing azure blue, like the lightning surrounding him.

Vines shot up from beneath the ground like timed bombs, getting in the way of Virion's path. Halting his course. Tessia used that gap to distance herself more.

Just as she moved, the vines exploded to bits. A sword, searing as it permeated blue fames. Moving towards her.

*clang

With the time provided by Tessia slowing Virion down she made it in time just to block Virion's sword with her own.

Sparks flew as they struggled for dominance. While Virion had the edge in strength, he was lacking in height so naturally, he couldn't push her down.