Chapter 32

The bonfire was another annual event where Kooks and Pogues are supposed to put their differences aside and come together to throw one massive party. At the bonfire people would drink, dance, talk, play music, make out, have sex, all of it. I only say this because just the summer before I let JJ take my own virginity in the back of the Twinkie. Did John B know it was his best friend and twin sister that had his car smelling like sex? No, of course not. We did the right thing and blamed it on the Tourons.

This year, JJ and I decided to ride separate and take my car in the likely case that something similar would happen. It would be that, or my anxiety deciding I needed a shitty social life and send me home.

We arrived before the rest of the Pogues and took this as our opportunity to disappear into the crowd. JJ pulls me through the crowd, closer to where all the drinks were being served.

"Do you want a beer?" JJ turns to ask me.

I hesitate. "I shouldn't."

A guilty look immediately crosses JJ's face. "Shit, I'm sorry. That was literally my idea too. Im an idiot, Im so sorry, Kat."

"Hey," I say grabbing onto his bicep. "I love you, JJ."

"I love you too." A small smile dances on his lips.

"Don't worry about it, okay?" I tell him.

He nods before walking over to grab himself a beer. He comes back moments later with a can of beer in one hand, and a soda in the other. A smile forms on my face as he walks over to me.

"I got you a soda, is that alright?"

"That's perfect," I respond, popping the tab. I take a sip from the can. "Ooh, that's actually really good."

JJ lets out a light laugh, lifting his can to his lips.

"Mmm, nothing like shitty cheap beer." I joke.

JJ chuckles, wrapping an arm around my shoulder and pressing a light kiss to the side of my head.

"I missed this." I announce. "Getting to just be us."

"I know, Kat, me too. But, hey, we've got all night to just be us, okay?"

"Can we dance?" I ask the boy. I look up at him with big, pleading eyes.

"You see, that's not fair because you know I can't say 'no' to you."

"Please." I beg.

"Alright, alright. Come on now." JJ smiles while shaking his head. He grabs my hand, pulling me into the area where lots of people were dancing near a speaker someone had brought.

A wide smile breaks out on my face as I look at him over my shoulder. His eyes were on me, watching me. JJ comes up behind me, pulling my back against his front, burying my ass against him. I reach back, wrapping my arm around his neck as he presses a light kiss against my neck below my ear.

I sway my hips, rolling my body back against JJ. He lets out a light grunt at the pressure of me rubbing against him. JJ brings his hands forward, placing them on each of my hipbones. I place my hands on top of his as we settle into a rhythm.

"Fuck Kat.." JJ mumbles. I could feel him getting hard against me. "What are you doing to me?"

I press my ass into him one last time before spinning around. My gaze meets his own, I look up at him with an innocent expression. "I don't know what you're talking about."

JJ leans down to press a heated kiss to my lips. I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him down to me. JJ's hands settle on my ass, pulling me flushed against him. A light gasp escapes me at the feeling of his hard member against my stomach. JJ takes this opportunity to run his tongue along my bottom lip before sliding it into my mouth.

I could feel many eyes on us, people watching us be that couple on the dance floor. I didn't really care though. After having to hide my relationship for nearly a year, prying eyes were the least of my worries. I could kiss him, hold his hand in public, tell him I loved him. We were fully embracing, the whole PDA thing after months of watching girls blatantly flirt with and try to touch my boyfriend.

JJ knocks my legs apart with his knee, sliding it in between my legs. I let out a light whimper at the new pressure pressed up against me. "Not so fun, is it baby?" JJ smirks down at me.

"You're an ass." I whisper against the boys lips. I press my hips against his, putting pressure on his growing erection.

Another light grunt escapes his lips. "We better get out of here before I lose my patience." JJ mumbles.

"We are not having sex in the Twinkie again." I tell the blond.

"Why not? It's tradition."

"Because I had to tell John B it was some desperate Tourons who were probably fucking like bunnies. He doesn't know it was us."

"Ugh, fine. Chateau then?" JJ asks.

"Chateau it is." I agree.

JJ pulls me over to where we had parked, climbing into the drivers seat of my car. I follow and climb into the passenger seat. We didn't care at all that we weren't at the bonfire very long, or the fact that we had not seen any of the other Pogues.

The whole drive back to the Chateau, JJ trailed his finger tips up and down the inside of my thigh. The wet spot that had formed in my underwear at the bonfire had grown in size.

JJ pulls up to the Chateau or short while later. I climb out of the car, he does the same.

I meet him at the front of the car, reaching out to grab his hand. He ignores my hand, a smirk forms on his face as he picks me up. My legs wrap around his waist as my arms go around his neck. A loud giggle escapes my lips.

He opens the front door and walks me straight to my bedroom. He lays me on my bed, pulling away briefly to pull his flannel off, leaving him in just a black t-shirt and his shorts.

He pulls off his shoes before pulling off my own. JJ climbs onto the bed, hovering over me. He drops his head, pressing lingering kisses down my neck. He lips find my jawline as he begins to grind into me again. I push him into a sitting position for a moment, pulling off the sweater I had on, revealing my bra underneath. JJ smirks, pulling off his own top. JJ pulls my legs apart, settling himself in between them as his lips find my own.

"I fucking love you." JJ whispers.

"I love you too."

a/n: before y'all go complaining of being robbed, remember I have a book with the spicy scenes called OBX but Spicy