Chapter XIV

Seulgi's POV

It all ended up by them staying in my flat the whole day. They were talking before they decided to watch movies. Sooyoung, being familiar at my place already feels so much at home. She just grab whatever it is in the kitchen, so did Joohyun. Joohyun's actually not new here anymore. I just watch the two of them going around my place, while I'm stuck here still thinking about what she had said before she came inside.

"Unnie get the door, maybe it's our food already." Joy said not even glancing at me. The two of them are just too focused on the movie. How can they become this close already?! I look at Hyun's direction. She's just so chill and composed, even with Sooyoung.

She look to my direction, maybe sensing me looking at her. I smiled before I got up from the other couch. I walk my way to the door. As soon as I opened the door, a folder was thrown right at me.

"YAAH! KANG SEULGI! A BILLION DOLLAR?! ARE YOU THAT CRAZY HUH?" I was suddenly grabbed by my shirt. "I'm not even worth half--" I held her wrist.

"So, you did it?" I asked. She looks at me in disbelief, then she nodded. I smiled before hugging her.

"There's no way they wont give in to that huge amount. They're not as huge as your company Seulgi." She just said hugging me back. I chuckled before I let go. She give me an upset look.

"What?"

"You just bought me from my company." I smiled when she pouted. "Now it's a huge issue why I left and where my career is heading now."

"At least we have the media's eyes on you now." I wiggled my brows. She smacked me.

"Yahh!" I just smiled at her.

"We are celebrating!"

"Celebrating for wasting that much money?" I nodded.

"Where's unnie? She should celebrate with us." I asked her.

"She said she have to meet someone, she just dropped me off here." I was just about to say something when someone spoke behind Wendy. I look at it and it's our food delivery. I forgot!

I walk to get it before closing the doors.

"Did you expect me to go here? I know you eat a lot but that's a lot of food." She help me carry the food.

"Actually..."

"You two are really too dramatic! Hi babe!" Sooyoung suddenly appeared out of the blue and kissed Wendy's cheek. Babe?!! I give them a disgusting look. When Sooyoung faced me, she chuckled. "Joohyun unnie! Why don't you give unnie a kiss too? Looks like she needs--Aww" I had no choice but to kick her, since my hands are full.

"Why are you here? and Joohyun? You mean Joohyun unnie?" Wendy said. She then look at the person walking to or direction now. "What are you doing here?" She questioned her.

"Oh! You're Joohyun unnie." Sooyoung said. I got confused at her sudden change of expression, like she just remembered something. Hyun just nodded. "Here I thought I'm finding you a potential love life unnie." Sooyoung said to me that made me confused. "and you said you were interested." She said to Hyun. I don't understand. "Oh well! You really got no luck unnie!" She said to me before getting the food in my hand. "Let's get this out so we can eat already." She said walking her way to my kitchen.

I can see Wendy sending this questioning look to Hyun, before she goes after her girlfriend who's now calling her. Just as I was about to question Hyun with what they actually meant, she questioned me first.

"Did I heard it right? You used billions for Seungwan?" Hyun suddenly spoke. "Did uncle approved--"

"I used my own money, Hyun. It was not from the company." She looked at me shocked.

"Regardless, you should've--"

"I just choose the easiest way to get Seungwan without anymore inconvenience. Even if that means giving up almost all the digits I own."

"It's not like Seungwan-ah was mistreated in that company." I smiled.

"Maybe not now." I said to her, she looks up to me questioning. "But once they now about Sooyoung-ah, I'm pretty sure it'll head there."

"What do you mean?"

"They treat her well for now since she never gave them rumors or any scandals to fix yet. They handled successful artists before too but after even a small controversy they just throw them at the back. With Wendy dating Sooyoung... It's better if she's in my watch, this way I can protect her dream and the both of them, when the time comes. And that huge amount is not only for compensation but also their silence." I look at her and she looks speechless. I know it's more that what I should've offered, but it's better to be sure.

"Let's go help them out?" I said to her as I remember the couple was setting the table already. I was about to walk away when she held my wrist. I face her.

She was about to speak up but Wendy called us already.

"Coming." I shouted back before looking at Hyun again. "What is it, Hyun?"

"Can we talk after dinner? When they leave? There's something I want to tell you." I nodded before hearing Sooyoung called us this time.

"Let's go, they'll eat all the food." I said she nod and walk to them. I just watch her. There's really something off. I followed behind her.

I'm right, they set up the table already. Hyun and I sit across the couple.

"Let's eat?" Sooyoung said before she starts eating.

We were talking about what happened at the meeting, throughout our dinner. Also about some random things.

After dinner the two decided to take their leave already.

"Unnie, you're not going home?" Wendy asked Hyun, who's currently seated on the couch while reading something on her ipad. She just shake her head. "Unnie, we--"

"We need to talk about something." I said that made Wendy look at me.

I've already noticed it from the moment Wendy noticed our closeness. It's like she's trying to give Hyun a warning. I wanted to ask Wendy about it but I haven't got the chance to yet.

"Oh! Okay. We'll go now." She said before hugging me.

"Unnie, don't fall for that beautiful features huh?" Sooyoung suddenly said, shaking her head. "You really can't. And Joohyun unnie?" she look at Hyun's direction. "Stop being too attractive to Seulgi unnie, she falls too quickly when it comes to people like you. Bye now" She wave her hand.  I'm really confused now.

As soon as I closed the door she suddenly spoke and to hell that just fixed all confusion running through my head,

"Seulgi, I'm married." but what?!