Chapter XVII

Seulgi's POV

"So, how's our future CEO going?" Wendy nudge me as we're walking our way to the company's cafeteria.

"Have you been hearing the gossips about me seeing the my own father?" Wendy suddenly laugh at that. We ordered our food and went to an empty table.

"You can't blame them from gossiping about it though. You're literally up at his office everyday." She said leaning in to the table.

"I'm doing loads of work there. Reading reports here and there. It's more tiring when you're really making your brain work, than just performing." I told her. Wendy just shake her head. "And can't they see the resemblance I have with Dad?! I literally got my looks from him." I leaned in to the table giving her a better view of my face.

Next thing I felt was her palms on my face pushing me back.

"Seulgi remember that you're an idol here, as far as 99% of the people in this building knows." Our foods suddenly served. Wendy look up to the server and said thank you, i did the same. "Just let them think all they want and once you'll be announce, their reaction will be much more satisfying to see." Wendy said before she started eating her salad. I just realized what she ordered.

"Are you on a diet?" I asked her. She smiled and nodded. "Did they made you do it?" I asked concerned.

I know how strict the new team she have now. I won't be surprised anymore if they're putting her on a diet, I've been there. Wendy then nodded.

"I'll talk to them--" She cut me off.

"They just asked me to lose a few pounds, it's not that big of a deal." she said. "Besides, Sooyoungie is on a diet too." I crumpled a table napkin and throw it at her. She just laugh.

"You're making me sick."

"Oh shut up! For all I know, you're still waiting for Joohyun unnie to comeback here." I paused at the mention of a person's name that I haven't seen for months now. "If she's still coming back here." I look up and give her a questioning look.

"Did you--"

"I did not." she cut me off again. "Joohyun unnie have always been the person who is so hard to find, if she doesn't want to be found." I bring my focus back to my food.

"Who would've thought?" Wendy suddenly spoke. "The girl from the convenience store never left your mind, for real, until now." I glared at her.

"And you acting like she's a stranger to you that time..."

"Hey! I had too. I don't want to be exposed there. " she said.

"You're insane."

"By the way. I want to ask you a favor." she suddenly sounds serious.

"Shoot!" I said eating a spoonful.

"You know, I'm working on an album." I hummed asking her to continue. "There's this song..." I reach for my drink and after that I exclaimed.

"I'll do it!" I excitedly said.

"I haven't even finished my sentence yet."

"I don't care. I'm doing it. God! I miss looking at music and lyrics sheets." I said to her. Wendy just laugh at what I said.

"I'm telling uncle you're getting bored with office works."

"Trust me, he knows that. He knows everything! Sometimes I think he have eyes everywhere."

"Well, maybe he knows where Joohyun unnie is now." Wendy suggestively said.

"Even if he does, he won't tell me." I said. "He asked me to just wait for her, here. He didn't even let me borrow the private plane." I pouted. Wendy suddenly laugh.