Chapter XXVIII

Seulgi's POV

We went directly to the airport from Suho and Yoona unnie's house. I still can't believe I didn't recognize her in the photos we saw the other day.

Unnie was my crush back in Uni days. She was a senior, that takes lot of care for me and my classmates. I did asked her out once but she rejected me, in a nice way though. She said she still wasn't ready to be dating that time and said that I could ask her again after a few years, but she graduated already and I lost contact. It was just a silly crush to begin with, it was nothing serious. I said that all to Joohyun, not because she asked. I just want to her to know why unnie said that.

"I told you, you don't have to explain. So what? if she's your ex." I look to her side.

"And how many time do I have to tell you, she was never my ex." She's been trying to assure me that it's fine but she still won't believe in that single fact that matters.

"Just let it go Seulgi." Tiffany unnie spoke from the driver's seat. She picked us up as soon as we arrived back here in Korea. We're on our way now to the company. She and Dad said I was called by the board. "Joohyun is just messing with you. Who would've thought? You two?"

"I know unnie." Hyun answered, just looking down at our hands together. She sighed before looking up to me. "If I knew it sooner, I would've grabbed every chances I got to meet in the past." There she goes again! She's really good with her words.

"Okay stop it now lovebirds! We're already here." Unnie said and went out from the car.

"Are you sure you're really okay with--" I was cut off when she suddenly give me a peck on my lips.

"Let's go?" She said and that's the only assurance I needed. I just don't want to force her in something she's not used to. I went down first and as soon as I did the cameras came flashing on.

We expected this already. Unnie said the reporters' been here since yesterday, to get as much information from what's happening.

"Let's wait for the other securities before we go in. There are more reporters now than when I left earlier." Unnie said beside me and then she went to talk to one of the security. The entrance is pretty crowded already and I can see some fans as well. How did it get this huge.

"Seul." I didn't realized I was just standing there, that Hyun couldn't get out. I look at her, from there I know I know I don't regret anything I did and I would still be doing next, if it means I get to have her.

"Don't go out yet." I made her sit back, as she was about to go out. "Wait here, we can't get in yet." I look up to the side and Unnie is still talking to them.

"You okay?" She held my hand, looking up to me.

"I'm just worried." We sure are gonna get bombarded later on. I brush her hair, soothing it. "I don't want anything to happen to you." I knew how this is gonna end up, I've been here. I just want her, protected and safe from the pushing.

"They are adding security Seul, there's really nothing to worry about." She look behind me and smiled. "You read your fans' posters?" I shake my head. I actually saw them, I just didn't read it. I'm scared.

"I don't want to, it might be nasty." I pouted that made her giggle. She reach her hand on my face and force me to look back at the fans.

"Read it Seul." and I did.

Don't let anyone get in the way.

We love you, regardless.

Unnie, she's pretty.