Chapter XXVII

Irene's POV

"Yes! It was her. Don't just stand there bear! Come sit." I was just eyeing her. BEAR!? She did what was told and sit on the single couch. The baby suddenly moved and cry in my arms, reaching for her mother.

"Oh I'm sorry! Here. Let me." She took the baby from me and it started to calm down. "I'm Yoona, by the way." She said. She looks golly, just like... I look at my girlfriend. She was about to speak up but then Suho went in first.

"Done Joo!" He said putting down the pen. "Why don't you stay over for dinner?" He then look at the other side, where Seulgi's at. "You too Miss Seulgi, if the person your waiting for takes longer."

"Actually..."

"Come on bear! It's the first time we've seen each other again, for years." I scoff at the nickname. "I'll cook you your favorite!" I thought I was the only one who felt uncomfortable with it, but I was wrong.

"Stop calling her that, Hon!" Suho suddenly said, that made Yoona laugh. She's just so chill. I look at her at the same moment she did to me.

"Wait! You look familiar." She said and look more closely to me.

"We have to go." Seulgi suddenly speak up.

"We?" Suho and his girlfriend ask in unison. Next thing I know their eyes were on me already. GOD!

"I'm sorry unnie. I need to fly back to Korea tonight, we need to go now Hyun." She stands up.

"Seul..."

"Wait! You two know each other?" Suho asked confused.

"I know it now! You're that girl Seulgi's dating in the news!" Yoona exclaimed. She suddenly jump a little, that caused their daughter to giggle. I can't help but smile at it.

"Dating?!" Suho said, surprised. He nudge me. I turn and just smiled at him. "It is true. Waaah!" He give me an applause, before looking at Seulgi. He stands up and offered his hand. "Hi. How hard was it?" He asked Seulgi.

"Yaaah!" I shouted. He turn to me.

"Shhh Joo." He gestured. I look at Seulgi, who's already looking at me. She smiled at me before accepting Suho's hand for a handshake.

"Falling in love was not hard at all, just the convincing her part." I felt my jaw dropped at what she had said. She said it like she didn't reject my first confession. I heard Suho's laugh. Damn him! He did not change that part of him.

"Who would've thought? We'll be seeing each other again, like this." He said, facing me now. "I guess maturity hits us that much already, no more drama. You got your person now and I got mine." He walk over to me and patted my head. "Thank you for letting me spend my past with you, Joo." He smiled at me. I got up and hug him. I know we got separated on a bad note, but we still had great memories and I'll forever treasure those. He was still my friend after all.

"Thank you Suho." I closed my eyes, stopping myself from crying. "So much." I felt him patting my back. I let go.

"We can still be friends now, right?" He asked. I chuckled and nodded. "Good. 'Cause I want to befriend your girlfriend too." He look behind him, I also did. And what I saw really made me laugh... She was giving a gesture to make some distance with each other. I just shake my head. "She's the jealous type?" Suho whispered at me. I just nodded.

Suho excused himself and move to where his girlfriend and daughter are. Looking at him now, I'm glad he chose to move on and not waited anymore. I look at my girlfriend, who I never want to do the same thing he did. Just the thought of it, is making me crazy already.

"Are you two sure you're not staying for dinner anymore?" Yoona suddenly speak up. I look at Seulgi, then she mouthed 'Dad'. I smiled and turn to face the couple

"I'm sorry but we really have to go. Maybe next time?" I told them.

"I'll count on that." Yoona said. "Yaa! Kang Seulgi!"

"Unnie?" I just realized, she calls her unnie? I thought they almost dated and met in a Uni?

"I'm proud of what you have become." She said and look at me. "Don't baby her too much, she's too spoiled already." I chuckled and nodded.

"I know that." I said turning to Seulgi, she had this pout already. We all laugh at that.

Suho picked up the envelope from the table and hand it to me.

"Update me." He said.

"I will, and make sure you tie the knot after this." I said seriously at him. He look at Yoona who's looking down at their baby. He look back at me with the smile on his face.

"Surely. Don't tie yours yet before we tie ours." This time I was the one who turned my face to my girlfriend, who's looking confused now as to what we're whispering about. I face him again.

"We'll see." Actually, I'm not sure if we're both ready for it already but I'm already pretty sure she's the person I want to spent the rest of my life with. I went to his girlfriend and look down to the baby in her arms. I reach for her face.

"Do you want one?" Yoona suddenly asked in a whisper. I look up to her.

"Not yet." I look down at the baby again. "It was nice meeting you little girl. Bye, bye." I caress her that made her giggle. OH! Damn this baby fever! I move away from them.

"We'll go now." I said waving my hands to them. I walk over to Seulgi, who is still eyeing me, and nudge her.

"It was nice meeting you Suho." She bowed that made me hold back my laughter. "You too unnie, nice seeing you again."

"You don't want to meet my daughter, bear?" I look at her and she looks surprise at what Yoona said. "Yaah! Seulgi!"

"Unnie! You know I'm afraid of holding them!" She whined. What?!

"I'm not giving her to you, dumbass! Just look at her." Yoona said. "Come here!" Seulgi look at me first before going to them. Does she not like babies? "Hold her."

"No." She look down. "Hi baby." That made me pause. Her voice, the way she said it, Why did it give me chills? I felt my cheek burning up. I look at her. She's smiling at the baby in Yoona's arms, with a distance and her hands behind her back.

I was just out of it until I felt a towel being thrown at my face. I removed it knowing all to well who threw it. I glared at him.

"You're too in love." He said. I just throw the baby towel back at him. He laughs.

"Unnie we really have to go now." I heard Seulgi said. When I look at her she's already looking down her phone. She look to me. I give her a nod.

"Come back, you two." Yoona said.

"I can't promise." Seulgi said walking to my direction.

"We will come visit." I said.

We bid our goodbye's and went out. They still want to send us off, but we told them it's not necessary anymore.

As we walk to the car I felt her hand suddenly hold mine. I look up to see her smiling so wide.

"What a huge smile you got there. Is it because you saw the girl you almost dated before, again?" That made her smile drop and she stopped walking. "Is that why you told me in the car that you'll marry her instead if Suho won't--" I was stopped when she suddenly pulled me in and kissed me. I can help but smile while at it. She move away a little. I was just teasing her.

"I was kidding." I said holding her face.

"Just to make it clear, I was smiling because you're free now. I can finally, legally claim you now." She was about to lean in again but I stopped her.

"Wait! Someone might--"

"I don't care. I've been holding back for some time now, Hyun." That made my brows furrowed. Then I realize, she never kissed me again after that first time, that time she thought I got divorced already was the first and last time. I smiled more at that. Damn you Kang Seulgi!

This time, I took the initiative to kiss her. I don't care where we are or if anyone can see us, I just want to do it.