Chapter XXIV

Seulgi's POV

"Are you sure you will just let that deal go, Hyun? I've read it and it'll be huge for your company. It'll be a waste if..." She suddenly face me. I've been convincing her to agree for hours now. We're here at her place and brought out Yeri's things, since she'll be staying here for a while. We accidentally brought all of their things yesterday.

"If you want to go on that date, you can go." I was surprise at that.

"Really?" I asked, then she nodded.

"You can unnie!" Yeri said as she just got out of the room she's occupying. I look at her. "But don't expect that you'll still have a girlfriend after that." She said and give a short smile. I look at Joohyun, who is now fixing her luggage.

"That won't happen, right Hyun?" She didn't answer me, but Yeri did.

"Of course it would."

"Hyunniee" I called.

"Just go there Seulgi!" She suddenly raised her voice.

"You didn't have to shout." I said that caught her attention. "I was just asking."

"and gaslighting!" Yeri said. "You were literally convincing Joohyun unnie to let you go on that date." She said sitting on the couch. "Maybe that client's daughter's pretty..."

"How would I know that?! I haven't even meet her yet." I swear! This kid's getting on my nerve.

"See! She wants to meet her."

"Yaaah!!!" I shouted that made her laugh. I look at Joohyun who just have her arms crossed and is leaning her back on the wall. "I don't want to meet her. I don't!" I said straight to her eyes.

"I didn't know, the famous Superstar can be this whipped!" Yeri just continued laughing. "Who would've thought!" I glared at her.

"I hate you." I said to her.

"Oh! At least unnie loves me." She said. "The question here is, does she loves you?"

"Of course she does. She said she does. Right Hyun?" I look face her

"That's enough!" Joohyun said that mad Yeri burst out of laughter. I pouted. "Seulgi, why don't you go home already. Pack your bags already, if you want to go with me tonight."

"Do you not love me Hyun?" I asked. She look at me in disbelief.

"What are you saying?"

"Why can't you say it?"

"I love you. Are we okay now?" I smiled at her. Actually, I'm just teasing her. But Yeri here is saying stuffs that triggers me a little. "Now go home already."

"Can I not pack anymore clothes? We'll only be quick there. After he signed the divorce paper we go back here."

"Seulgi, just pack at least two change of clothes." She said.

"I can buy new ones, if ever I need them." I said. Joohyun then massage her temple. "I'm kidding. I always have change of clothes in a bag, at the back of my car. I think that already settles it." I said to her.

"You know Seulgi unnie, for a celebrity who have a huge fanbase you're too confident and chill. The news circulating about you doesn't seem to bother you at all." She said seriously now. "Now you're adding another fuel to the fire, by going to another country with unnie? Just wow!"

"I don't see anything wrong with what I'm doing." I said.

"Don't you read reactions unnie?" I furrowed my brows.