CHAPTER XXIII

Our date was more cute and romantic than I anticipated. Honestly, this dude is really romantic. He took me to this fancy restaurant which I have never been into and after that, we went bowling and then had desert at some 24 hour bakery in Joburg Central. He told me a lot about himself, including all the facts that Mathenji told me. But he omitted some of the more emotional details and I don't blame him for doing that. I also wouldn't like to be vulnerable to someone who I am still courting. Burdening a potential partner with your emotional baggage is a turn off. I am not saying you shouldn't share some emotional facts with your potential IPhakade but you shouldn't do it prematurely. I also told him some parts about my life. What I also leant about him is that he is starting a new life here in South Africa and he is willing to give love a chance. But men can be huge liars, so you can never trust a word that comes out of their mouths.

He drives us to his house and when we get there, he pours some gin for both of us. I am no alcoholic but Gin hits the spot every time, unlike some men. Nozizwe sends me a text stating that she got home safe. My God, I didn't even see her off. The type of host I am. It's true that men can drive us crazy.  He opens the heater and we sit on couch together watching some show that he put on. Extraction 2 or something like that. His hand is between my thighs. He caresses my thighs and I smile up at him.

"Are you trying to seduce me?"
"Is it working?" He asks and I chuckle.
"All you have to do is ask."
I turn to straddle him and he starts kissing me and caressing me all over my body. His hands move to undress me and I allow him. He pauses to look at my half naked body and sighs.

"Fuck me. From now on, your new name is temptress because wow." He whistles and I chuckle.
"Stop complimenting me and just fuck me already."
"Woman, don't rush greatness. Let me take my time. This time around, I am not driven by alcohol. So I get to appreciate your beauty with no rush." He caresses my butt and a hard slap lands on my left butt. I yelp and he grins. "I have never fucked a woman with such a butt. It's a true work of art. Forgive me but I am obsessed with it. When I find the chance, I will bite it hard."

He shifts my panty to the side and his fingers are inside me the next moment, sliding in and out. His hand skillfully unbuckles my bra in one try and he starts feasting on my nipples. I put my hand down his pants and begin jacking him off. He groans and his fingers quickens the pace. My pussy clamps down on his fingers and my moans grow louder. He moves his fingers faster and whispers in my ear, 'cum for me, babe'. I stop jacking him off as shocks run through my body. I go limp and he removes his hand. He then brings me closer to him and kisses me. I unbutton his shirt and then slide off him.

I pull his pants down and his cock springs out. I lick the base of his cock right above his balls and then my tongue traces the bottom of his dick all the way to the tip. I give his head a kiss and then swirl my tongue on the tip of his cock. "Mooi meisje, stop teasing me." He drawls and before he can recover, his dick goes right in my mouth. I start massaging his balls with one hand and the other moving up and down his dick with my mouth. I put his dick deeper and deeper in my mouth, knowing I don't have gag reflexes from past experiences. He puts his hand on the back of my head with a gentle push and then begins moving his hips and fucking my mouth. His dick is now touching my throat. He holds his dick deep in my mouth for about 7 seconds and I slightly choke. I look up and he smirks at me. Sly son of a gun. I pull his cock out and jack him off, then I trace his dick with my tongue to his balls and suck the saltiness off them. He pulls me off him and then stands up with me.

"Let's go shower." He pulls me to his bedroom and into the bathroom. We step into the shower and the hot water runs down our bodies. He begins biting my neck and nibbles on my ear as I do the same. We lather each other with body was as we kiss deeply. After the water rinses us off, he puts two of his fingers in me. One thing about white guys and foreplay, best of friends. After he makes me cum for the second time tonight, he pulls me out of the shower and into his bed. "I can't want to be inside you and even fuck you doggy style. I wanna see that ass of yours jiggle." The dude doesn't mind dirty talk and I am here for all that. 

***

I stretch my arms as I sit up and look at my surroundings. I am at Will's bedroom. This time I am not rushing anywhere. I take my time. His bedroom is really huge and clean. Well besides the discarded clothes on the floor. What's missing though is the huge man who was banging me the whole night last night. He is not here. I climb off the bed and go pee before making the bed and putting on my dress. I put my underwear in my bag. I don't, under any circumstances, repeat dirty underwear. I head downstairs and I hear some sounds coming from the kitchen. I head there and find Will drinking bottled water. He is shirtless and has on running shorts and sneakers. I clear my throat and he looks at me.

"You are rushing off somewhere again?" He asks with a smile and I roll my eyes.
"When I woke up alone, I figured I should just get up and go." I shrug.
"Honey, I have to keep this body fit," he indicates with his hand. "And that means going to the gym at least once a day. I need these muscles to lift up your ass." He winks and I chuckle. He is silly. I have never met a guy who is this obsessed with my ass. It's like he is seeing a black huge ass for the first time forever. I am pretty sure I was part of his wet dreams as a teenager.

"Whatever. Anyways, I need to leave. Will see you soon." He places the bottle on the table and then comes to me. He doesn't say anything, he just spins me until I place hands on the counter to balance myself. He pulls my dress up and then slaps my ass. My God, this guy is obsessed with my ass. I gasp and he chuckles.

"I wanna give you something to remember me by." I feel his teeth on my ass, biting me and I jump up, screaming. "I did say I was going to bite this ass when I get the chance." He bites me again and I gasp. "Let's see if I will be able to make you cum from behind." He rubs my ass and then I feel him lapping on my pussy as if it's the last supper. I hang on to the counter like it's my life line. This guy sure knows how to work his tongue. I scream like he is slaughtering me when I finally come. He squeezes my butt before hugging me from behind. "You can leave now." He kisses the back of my neck and then turns me to look at him. "You are so beautiful. Don't you want to shower with me before you leave?"

"Showers with you aren't innocent."
"Who cares about innocence here, love? Come." He pulls me to the bedroom. This man is going to corrupt me but who cares?