02

"Hit? Haven't got through yet? In the hall of the Star Star Ship base, a middle-aged man in his forties asked his little brother with an anxious expression.

The younger brother was also anxious: "Boss, the communication still can't get through, did that little girl lose her light brain?" Hey, I said we should have come earlier..."
The
middle-aged man kicked his younger brother: "You mean to blame me?"

The little brother did not dare to speak.

The middle-aged man was so angry that he was dying: "The hateful starship app, obviously said that this starship will be four hours late!" How did I know it's not too late again!

The little brother was dry: "Then boss, what should we do now?" The

middle-aged man roared: "Keep hitting that child's communication, until she answers!" Damn, if the eldest brother knows that I lost his child, he won't skin me! Forget it, I'll fight! Pick up the communication! Little ancestor! You're answering the communication! ——

Lan
Lan is already very tired of walking, she has been wandering around this dark place since she got off the bus, she turned on her light brain screen, and used the white light leaking from the screen to illuminate the road under her feet.

She didn't notice that the light brain had no signal, and she didn't know that the light brain could still have no signal.

It's just that the light of the light brain is still too faint, and she can't see farther away.

But as he didn't know where he went, Lan Lan heard some sounds.

If there is a voice, there is someone, and someone can ask for directions.

Lan Lan walked and walked, walked and walked, and it didn't take long for her to finally see who was making the sound.

The white light of the light brain reflected the barren grass pile in front of him, and in the grass pile, a half-hidden puppy exposed half of his bloody body.

It lay there weakly, its mouth whimpering unconsciously, and its wounds were vicious and embarrassing.

Lan Lan was a little confused, because she had walked a long mountain road, her white and tender little face was already a little dirty, she was now only ten steps away from the puppy, probably noticing that someone was approaching, the puppy's green eyes opened vigilantly, and looked straight ahead.

Lan Lan looked at the puppy.

The puppy also looked at Lan Lan.

The beast's desire for survival makes the puppy subconsciously want to run when it sees an enemy of the same race, but as soon as it moves, it immediately makes a muffled cry of pain, and the cry is full of misery.

"You, don't move..." Lan Lan looked at the puppy's bleeding waist in panic, a little overwhelmed.

"What's wrong with you?"

Lan Lan stepped forward cautiously.

As soon as she approached, the puppy struggled even more fiercely, and it had to stand up despite the severe pain in its body, but it really had no strength, and fell back to the same place heavily, and the blood from its waist flowed more.

Lan Lan was anxious: "You, you really don't move, I'm not a bad person..."
Lan
Lan walked to the puppy in a few steps, and her soft little hand held the puppy's back with some force, preventing it from getting up.

The puppy was angry, with a low growl of threat in its throat, and it tried hard to turn its head to bite Lanlan's hand, but even such a simple action, it could no longer do it.

It whimpered twice in grief, and finally fell back to the ground in despair, it escaped so far, and finally it was going to die, dying at the hands of this weak human being...

Its whimpering became louder, waiting in agony for the human to slaughter it.

Lan Lan saw that the puppy softened, and touched the back hair of the puppy very lightly.

Death Star also has dogs, the richest Sophia's mother's family has three big dogs, Lan Lan likes to play with big dogs the most, every time she goes to Sophia's mother's house, she will sit on the back of the big dog, and the big dog will carry her around.

The puppy was only half the size of Sophia's mother's big dog, and Lan Lan thought it should be a small milk dog.

Little puppies should be protected, just like the parents of Death Star said, Lan Lan is a little milk baby, so all parents must protect Lan Lan.

Lan Lan continued to stroke the back hair of the puppy, and she soothed softly: "Puppy dog, don't be afraid, when you are well, Lan Lan will take you home to find your mother, okay?" The

puppy's sad green eyes have been completely closed because of the loss of vitality, and it fainted.

Lan Lan stood up at this time, raised her watch light brain, looked around, she was looking for something, but she couldn't find it.

"Puppy, you wait for me, I'll be right back!"

Lan Lan trotted farther away, she was afraid that she would not find her way back if she walked far, so she threw stones on the ground while walking.

"Found it!"

It was a cluster of green plants, Lan Lan squatted down, dug out the green grass, dug a lot, and then ran back to the puppy who was only breathing weakly.

Put the grass on the stone slab, Lan Lan smashed the grass with a stone, and then applied the green grass mud to the dog's injured waist.

After doing all this, the puppy was still motionless, and Lan Lan stared at it for a long time, so long that she herself was a little sleepy.

Finally, Lan Lan yawned a lot, with a little physiological teardrop in the corner of her eyes, sat on the ground with her butt, her body was next to the puppy, sleepily leaned her head on the puppy's head, and also slept.

The next day, Lan Lan was awakened by a hot breath sprayed on her face.

She opened her eyes in confusion, and what she faced was a pair of fierce and angry green beast pupils.

Under the green beast pupil, there was a high nose, and the smoky heat was sprayed out from this nostril, sprayed onto Lan Lan's face, and Lan Lan felt a little smelly.

Lan Lan has not fully woken up, she vaguely stretched out her hand, soft little hand under the cold gaze of the beast pupil, touched the high nose in front, Lan Lan muttered: "Little dog, you are awake." The

puppy didn't move, it just stared at the human, it croaked its teeth, sharp knife-like fangs, and some saliva oozed out.

The Wind Red Wolf's teeth are poisonous and have the usefulness of corroding and paralyzing enemies.

It knew that with just one force, it could bite off the human neck and make her immobile.

But it doesn't know if it's going to bite or not...

Lan Lan didn't know that the puppy was bent on biting her, so she barely sat up and probed to look at the wound on the puppy's waist.

There was still some green grass juice there, but most of the grass mud was gone, and I don't know if it fell off or was licked off by the puppy.

Lan Lan was not very happy: "That's medicine, it has to be covered on the wound, the wound will be fine, little dog, you can't mess around."
When Lan
Lan taught the puppy, her round cheeks puffed out her cheeks, and she even stretched out a finger and nodded the puppy's nose.

"Aa The wind red wolf was uncomfortable and hitsneezed.

Lan Lan thought it was so cute, touched its big head, and got up: "You lie down, I'll re-medicate you."

Last night, Lan Lan came back from digging a lot of grass, she turned around, mashed the remaining grass on the stone slab, and then turned around and looked at the puppy who was still standing behind her with a tall horse.

"Sit down." Lan Lan said.

The wind red wolf did not move, it reached out and sniffed the herbs in her hand, sensing that it was something that made it feel comfortable yesterday, so it hesitated and sat down, but its back hair was still exploded, and it maintained an offensive posture at any time.

Lan Lan removed the original grass mud from the puppy dog's wound, and then carefully covered with new medicine, and said at the same time: "You can't move now, you have to rest for at least half a day before you can walk, otherwise the wound will open and continue to bleed, puppy don't worry, Lan Lan will definitely take you to find your mother, Lan Lan will not leave you alone!"
After
applying the medicine, Lan Lan opened her small backpack again and took out a bottle of melon-flavored nutrient solution from it.

"Yaya's mother is afraid that Lan Lan's back will not move, so she only put five bottles of Lan Lan's favorite nutrient solution, and Lan Lan divided you into one bottle."

Lan Lan opened the mouth of the nutrient solution, poured the viscous liquid full of honeydew melon flavor into his hand, and then handed it to the puppy.

The wind red wolf only sniffed, and immediately fiercely licked the palm of the little girl, this liquid has energy in it, which is needed by all mutant beasts!

Lan Lan felt that her palms were so itchy, she gave a whole bottle of nutrient solution to the puppy to eat, then wiped her hands, opened another bottle, and ate it herself.

Lan Lan was hungry yesterday when she was in the Starship Base, but she was reluctant to eat the nutrient solution prepared for her by Yaya's mother, and she wanted to wait until when she missed the parents of Death Star.

But now she can't save up, she is too hungry and hungry, the puppy is injured, and she can't skip eating.

After eating the two bottles of nutrient solution, Lan Lan put the remaining three bottles away, noticed that the puppy reached over and wanted to take the mouth of the nutrient solution, Lan Lan quickly blocked the puppy, very seriously zipped the backpack, and said: "You can't eat anymore, it's not there after eating!" We're going to save it for later when we're hungry! The

green beast pupils of the wind red wolf showed a cold light again, and the nature of the beast to protect food made it want to bite off this human neck again, and then eat her and the three bottles of delicious water together!

"Okay, okay, let's eat at noon." Lan Lan touched the dog's stiff head, kissed the dog's nose, and hugged its neck with a smile: "Let's sleep for a while, when your wound is better, we can go on the road to find your mother."

The human got too close, the wind red wolf sat down again uncomfortably, and after a while, it found that the human was actually unconsciously shrunk into its arms, and its small hand grabbed the gray hair on its front and fell asleep with a small snort.

Sensing that this human did not have the slightest attack posture, the wind red wolf finally loosened its back hair, it was still a little hungry, and couldn't help but lick the palm of this human hand again, and there was still some residual energy smell on it.

Licking and licking, it also closed its eyes and pressed its head against the human head.

Its body is still in pain, and it is actually very tired.

When I woke up again, it was already noon.

Lan Lan opened another bottle of nutrient solution, half of her and half of the puppy, and drank a bottle separately.

There were still the last two bottles of nutrient solution left, Lan Lan did not dare to squander it anymore, and ate very carefully.

After checking the puppy's wound again, it was no longer bleeding, and the wound also had a tendency to scab.

Using the small clothes in the backpack to slightly prick the puppy's wound, Lan Lan got up: "Puppy dog, then let's go, can you smell your mother's direction?" The

wind red wolf slowly walked forward, because of the injury, it could not walk too fast, so at this speed, the young human with short hands and feet was just able to keep up.

They walked for a long, long time, until Lan Lan couldn't walk anymore...

"Do you still want to go up the mountain?"

Lan Lan braced her knees, looked at the high hillside, and looked back at the bottom of the mountain.

From her point of view, she could only see that the foot of the mountain was deserted, and there was not a single house.

Is this really Wangjiu Alley in the South Eighth District? It really looks like no one lives there.

"Whew..." barked the puppy in front.

Lan Lan turned around and found a higher mountain, revealing a towering fence.

"Is your mom inside the fence? Let's go..." Lan Lan continued to walk hard, and one man and one wolf quickly approached the fence, and then they got through a huge broken net in the lower right corner of the fence.

Soon, they entered a denser forest.

——
"Shh

Yesterday, on the "Deadly Training Ground", the imperial prince encountered the Wind Red Wolf Group, and the two sides ran to the vicinity of the border protection net on the west side of the arena, and during the fight, the aging protective net was knocked away by a Wind Red Wolf.

Because of the fear that there are still wind red wolves roaming around, the maintenance workers dare not come to repair it until today.

Seeing the huge hole, the maintenance worker skillfully used tools to repair the broken net, tired for half an hour, he wiped the hot sweat on his head, looked at the direction inside the arena, and sighed: "I don't know if anyone can pass this training match, and if it goes on like this, this batch of geniuses of the second generation is really going to die, hey." "