04

The dying teenager has already vented more and inlet less.

His body was covered with grass and mud, but it was still difficult to hide the blood red of the boy's body.

External injuries plus internal injuries are not so cheap hemostatic grass can be treated, and even if someone now takes out the most expensive hemostatic agent on the market and gives it to the teenager to drink, he may not be able to open his eyes.

The audience has tacitly accepted that Major Ye Ling is dead, and this little girl may have struggled for a while, but it will definitely not be effective.

Isn't it a fantasy that a casual grass digging on the side of the street can wake up such a badly injured person?

Lan Lan also tilted his head at this time, looking at the face of the bloody brother.

The boy's cheeks and lips were almost white and transparent, and a pair of black feather-like eyelashes covered under his eyelids, and the thick black reflected the withering whiteness of his skin, making him look particularly pitiful.

"He's so beautiful..." Lan Lan said in a low voice, two small hands on his knees, chin pressed against the back of his hand, looked at the teenager: "Little dog, you said when he will wake up." The

wind red wolf could not understand this human word, it just wandered around the little girl, its dangerous green eyes stared vigilantly at the surrounding branches, as soon as the branch moved, it would make a sound in its throat, and its back hair would explode.

"Puppies?" Lan Lan turned her head to look at the puppy dog who was spinning in circles, and stretched out her little hand: "You come and sit down, aren't you tired after walking so far?" The

wind red wolf was pulled by the little girl, and it endured its displeasure and moved to the little girl.

There was danger all around, it couldn't sit down, stood tall, stared around, and didn't let up.

Lan Lan took out a tube of nutrient solution from his backpack at this time.

The wind red wolf immediately lit up, straightened his neck, and put his big tail on the back of his butt, and he couldn't help but shake it.

Lan Lan opened the lid of the nutrient solution, poured the nutrient solution into her hand, and fed it to the puppy as before.

The wind red wolf immediately licked the little girl's palm fiercely.

After feeding the puppy, Lan Lan wiped the puppy's saliva on his clothes, and then moved to the bloody brother lying on the ground, holding up the bloody brother's head with one hand, and aiming the bottle mouth at the bloody brother's mouth with the other.

"Roar!" Wind Red Wolf saw how to divide the energy? Reach out and take away the nutrient solution.

Lan Lan quickly dodged: "Little dog, don't make trouble." The

wind red wolf continued to grab the nutrient solution, and from time to time he arched the little girl's arm with his nose.

Lan Lan was helpless: "Little dog, big brother is also injured, big brother also has to eat, you are well-behaved, obedient." The

Wind Red Wolf didn't listen at all!

Lan Lan couldn't help it, simply pouted her butt, turned her back, used her little butt to push the puppy away, and then took the opportunity to feed the nutrient solution into the mouth of her injured big brother.

When the wind red wolf went around to the other side to stop it, Lan Lan had already finished feeding, and after putting the blood brother down, she drank the last piece of nutrient solution into her stomach.

Originally, when there were only two people, Lan Lan and the puppy, a bottle of nutrient solution was one and a half.

Now there is one more person, and a bottle of nutrient solution has become one-third of one person.

After Lan Lan ate the last drop of nutrient solution, her little face twisted into a pimple: "There is only the last bottle of nutrient solution left in the bag, little dog, at most until the evening, we will be hungry." The

wind red wolf did not understand, it went to bite away the empty bottle in the little girl's hand, and licked the mouth of the bottle, as if licking more, it could also lick out the nutrient solution.

Lan Lan turned his head and looked at the unconscious bloody man on the ground: "This big brother hasn't woken up yet, and we can't leave..."
After
sighing for a long time, Lan Lan could only roll up her sleeves and get up to work.

This forest looks luxuriant, and one advantage of the lush woods is that if it rains, it is blocked by leaves and is not easy to get wet.

Of course, there are also bad points, that is, if there is thunder, the thunder will hit the tree, and people will also scorch under the tree.

Lan Lan stared at the sky for a long time, and finally came to the conclusion that there would be no thunder today.

She went to collect dry leaves and dead branches, and piled the things she had picked up, and then she raised her head again and looked at the huge man-eating tree over there.

The man-eating mother tree shades the sky and has a thick and broad trunk.

Blue and blue circled around the man-eating tree...

[Thank goodness, did you finally recognize this as a man-eating tree?] So hurry up and run!

【What did she pick up those dead branches and hay for?】 Can these also heal wounds?

【Dry things also have medicinal effects?】 Did any medical students explain?

【Why do I think she wants to make a fire?】 】

【???? Groove, is she crazy? Making a fire in the mutant jungle? That will cause a group attack of mutated plants! Did she not die fast enough?

[It's so annoying, I don't want to see this little girl, can the organizers get her away! ] If she really starts a fire in the jungle and causes mutant plant turmoil, the other contestants hiding in the jungle will suffer!

[According to the rules of the competition, press the exit button, there will be an exclusive drone armor to take people away, this child looks like he is not a contestant at all, it is estimated that there is no button at all, then it is impossible to trigger the mechanism to leave the arena? ]

【Can't the organizer interfere humanly?】

[Isn't it written in the fair agreement, once the game starts, any situation must be according to the rules, no human interference is the least, of course, "can't" is not "can't", the powerful have to interfere in the relationship, we can't stop it except scolding, you say, Lord Marshal?

[Some comments, can you not be yin and yang weird, the marshal did not let people interfere, okay, isn't Major Ye Ling still lying there half-dead? ]

The Internet scolded again.

In the cannibal forest, Lan Lan stared at this oversized man-eating tree for a long time, finally found a lower place, pouted his butt, and began to climb there.

【!!! Groove, what is she doing!

【Isn't this meat delivered to the door?】 This man-eating tree is afraid of the wind and red wolf, so she did not take the initiative to attack them, now it's good, she ran to the tree herself, she was afraid that the man-eating tree was hungry, right?

[Okay, don't look at it, it's all over now, I originally had a little expectation, thinking that maybe this little girl who suddenly appeared was a turning point, and could really save Major Ye Ling, sure enough, I thought too much, what is the most annoying little fart child! ]

[Tell a joke, An birthday son, but take the initiative to find death, this bear child is a dead stone hammer at a young age. ]

The scolding on the Internet is getting louder and louder, and some soft-hearted netizens directly shrink the live broadcast screen, unable to bear to see such a small cub, pierced and sucked dry by a man-eating tree.

Many officials in the conference hall have more or less avoided their sight, and their families also have daughters or granddaughters.

In the marshal's mansion, the marshal's wife covered her eyes with her hands sadly, and the marshal's second son and third daughter sighed one after another。

Sure enough, you shouldn't put your hopes on this little girl who doesn't know where to pop up, she is a child herself, what can she do?

Moreover, many of this child's behaviors seem to be really uncommon sense, pulling out those branches unprepared, has she ever thought about what to do if she is careless and ruptures her eldest brother's organs.

There is also to pound those small grasses as a medicinal compress, which is simply ridiculous, take 10,000 steps back and say, even if the grass mud is really useful, but this is also trauma medicine, what is the situation of the eldest brother's internal organs, whether there are organs that need to be treated, she did nothing, just put the herbs on the outermost layer, it is impossible to cure people at all.

Or now, originally the man-eating tree did not eat her has been considered lucky, she actually climbed up by herself, this really can no longer be described as ignorance, she is simply chaotic!

Pure mess!

The second son and third daughter of the marshal looked angry and helpless.

And at this time, Lan Lan had climbed the first dwarf branch of the man-eating tree!

"Roar! Roar! The wind red wolf roared lowly below, its four feet pacing back and forth, it wanted to step forward several times to bring this human back, but afraid of the man-eating tree, it did not dare to step forward.

After a few attempts, the Wind Red Wolf finally rushed forward, bit the young human's clothes, and pulled her back.

"Eh, eh..." Lan Lan was almost dragged by the puppy dog.

Fortunately, she reacted quickly, hugged the branch of the tree, and then turned her head awkwardly: "Puppies, puppies, don't mess with me, I'm climbing trees, you drag me, it's dangerous for me to fall." The

wind red wolf continued to drag her!

Lan Lan was about to get angry: "Little dog, you can't do this, you are too naughty!" If you do this, I won't like you!" The

Wind Red Wolf suddenly froze.

It is not frightened by this childish threat from humanity, it does not understand human language at all, it only senses danger.

The sound of the leaves rubbing was very strange, and in the next second, with a "whoosh", a slender vine burst out from the hidden bushes, wrapping the right hind leg of the wind red wolf!

The wind red wolf immediately released the mouth that was biting the little girl's clothes, buried its head and gnawed the vine fiercely, sharp teeth like a blade, and after biting off a vine fiercely, it quickly retreated and retreated to a very far place.

Looking again, just for a while, that human climbed another branch!

The wind red wolf was so angry that it kept roaring at the human, it even wanted to howl wolf, but it couldn't howl, it wasn't with the wolves, and it was injured, and if the wolf howled attracted the enemy, it might die!

"Roar! Roar!
In
a low roar, Lan Lan touched the hot sweat on his head and perfunctory at the puppy: "Okay, okay, I'll come down right away, don't worry."
Lan
Lan followed the branch and slowly climbed to the front of the branch, she took out an empty nutrient solution bottle from her pocket, and then carefully placed the empty tube under a leaf and caught the dew dripping from the leaves.

There is only one bottle of nutrient solution left, and I can't eat it, but Lan Lan needs to find a way to feed three mouths, and with dead grass, you can make a fire at night, pick up a little dew, and at least boil water at night to drink.

The dew on one leaf is very limited, and after receiving one piece of dew, if you want to take the next one, the blue and blue have to go a little further.

But Lan Lan did not dare to go forward, the front section of the branch was too thin, and she was afraid that the branch would break.

Just when Lan Lan looked east and west to see if there were leaves in other places that could receive water, a few leaves on the branch suddenly swayed, and then, drops of dew dripped into the small tube one after another.

Huh, is it windy?

Lan Lan's eyes widened, but she didn't feel the wind.

But anyway, the little tube was quickly filled with water!

"Yay!"

Lan Lan was very happy, quickly covered the tube with the lid, put it in her pocket, and after zipping the pocket, she took out another empty bottle from another pocket.

Lan Lan's hand holding the second pipe just stretched forward.

There was another sound of leaves shaking, and then a drop of dew dripped into her tube again, and soon the second tube was also full.

Lan Lan was so happy, she showed her white millet teeth, her dark eyes bent into the moon, and she sincerely thanked her: "Thank you Uncle Dashu!" The

leaves are windless, and it must be Uncle Big Tree who is helping her.

All things have animism, Lan Lan feels that this big tree uncle is really the best and best big tree uncle she has ever encountered!

The shadow of the tree swayed, and the happy man-eating tree seemed to respond to the little girl who climbed into his arms.

- No thanks.