05

【??????

【(rubbing eyes)(rubbing eyes)(rubbing eyes)】
【What, what's the situation, why didn't the man-eating tree strangle her?】
Didn't she send them all to the door?

[Is it because of that wind red wolf?] The wind red wolf was attacked by the vine just now, and then it bit off the vine, did it intimidate the man-eating tree?

【Man-eating tree... So timid?

[How can a man-eating tree be timid, is it terrifying! ] In previous sessions, a contestant broke into the man-eating forest and set a fire, and the man-eating tree directly mobilized the plants of the entire dense forest, killing all eighty-six contestants near the dense forest! Twisted into mud that kind of kill!

】 [I am a student of the Department of Exotic Beast Psychology, and our teacher used to say an example, when a mutant tiger was preying on a mutant doe, the doe just gave birth to a child, and as soon as the child landed, the doe fled, but the mutant tiger did not eat the fawn, but guarded the fawn.

】 [Wow, it's so warm, so the mutant tiger feels sorry for the fawn and takes the fawn back to raise it? ] Interracial affection! 】

【...... No, the mutant tiger guarded the fawn because it thought that the doe would come back to save the child, so it wanted to wait for the doe to come back and ate the doe with the fawn, but the doe did not come back, and finally it ate the fawn.
【...】

[So I guess that the man-eating tree probably thinks that this little girl is too small, thinking that guarding her can wait until her mother comes over, anyway, there is this hunting thinking in beasts, and I think mutant plants may also have it.

】 [To sum up, first, man-eating trees are afraid of wind and red wolves, this requires research experts to come up with exact conclusions, and second, man-eating trees are using human cubs as bait, waiting to hunt human adults, just these two possibilities, then continue to look and see what the situation is. ]

Filled with two pipes of water, Lan Lan pouted her butt and slowly climbed down the tree.

As soon as the Wind Red Wolf saw her coming down, he immediately rushed over and bit her back collar, taking the person farther away from the Man-eating Tree!

"Huh?" Lan Lan was caught off guard, and her two feet couldn't touch the ground.

The wind red wolf finally put down the little girl.

Lan Lan sat on the ground with her butt, the whole person was still stunned, and she looked at the puppy who was licking her head hair blankly.

The wind red wolf left its own smell on the little girl's hair, and wanted to lick her bare face, Lan Lan quickly pushed it away: "Stink... You haven't brushed your teeth puppies..."
Lan
Lan fart got up with urine flowing, a few steps away from the puppy, she wiped the saliva on her face with her sleeve and pouted: "What are you doing!" The

wind red wolf walked towards her and pressed his nose against the little girl's chin.

Lan Lan softened her heart again, she held the puppy's head and gave it smooth hair: "I know, dogs can't climb trees, do you see me climbing trees and think I'll be in danger?" Puppies, I'm fine, Uncle Big Tree will take care of me, by the way, I took some dew, do you want to drink water?
Lan
Lan took out the tube and poured some water in the palm of his hand, and the wind red wolf sniffed, not a nutrient solution, but it still licked all the water.

It's actually thirsty for a long time.

Lan Lan fed water to the puppy and continued to look around, she picked up several oversized plantain leaves, she made herself a nest with banana leaves, the nest is very large, she and the puppy can sleep together.

She replenished a lot of hemostatic grass, changed the medicine for the puppy, and went to check the injuries of the bloody brother.

She also tried to find something to eat, but there was no fruit in the surrounding trees, and she couldn't find anything to eat, but she still picked some strange-looking leaves and returned.

It was busy until the afternoon.

Lan Lan found a place where the sun was fierce and took out an empty nutrient solution tube.

The tubes of the nutrient solution are made of high-temperature glass, not broken, not broken, and the sealing is also very good, Lan Lan aimed the glass tube at the sun in the sky, and some dead grass was placed under the tube.

[What is she going to do! ]

【Damn,,! She really wanted to do that!

【All in the kindergarten curriculum, glass fire method! 】

】 [Ahh Dead dead dead and dead, the dense forest is going to riot again! There are more than a dozen contestants near the forest!!!

】 [The tragedies of previous editions are about to repeat themselves, I want to rush into the screen and strangle this bear child! ]

【Does the organizer still not care?】 This dead child is not a contestant at all, but an outsider wants to kill the contestants who have made it so far, the organizer you are an individual!

【Is this a conspiracy?】 The imperial prince is also in this competition, this little girl suddenly appeared and died one after another, is it really not arranged by the rebels, to deliberately kill our contestants this year?

】 [Don't say it, call the communication directly to the president's office to complain! ]

The Internet is restless, the staff in the background of the organizer are also anxious, whether they can interfere artificially is not their small employees can decide, they need to ask the leaders at the head for advice.

The office communicator rang and rang.

"General Lin agrees to human interference, right? Okay, okay, I'll record it.

"Lieutenant Colonel Blair does not agree to human interference? Lieutenant Colonel Blair's son has withdrawn from the competition, and of course he wishes the other contestants died in the arena!

"Chairman Lanny is willing to sponsor the organizer 100 million Star Coins? Demand human intervention now, right? Good good.

"The Flake sponsor said that if he interfered, the organizer violated the 'no interference' clause in the cooperation agreement and asked us to compensate him for 600 million interstellar coins? Why didn't he grab it! He only invested 30 million!

"The president hasn't been contacted yet? Is it okay to take the trouble to keep in touch? If we have the president's permission, we don't have to be so passive! After all, the prince is also in the arena!

"The marshal agreed to artificial interference? Okay, okay, the opinion of the marshal is really very important! When

the organizer is busy backstage.

The people on the Star Network also put things on the hot search, and dozens of real-time hot searches were related to the little girl who suddenly appeared in "Deadly Training Ground".

The more netizens scolded, the more difficult it became, and they couldn't wait to curse the eighteenth generation of this damned little girl's ancestors.

The scolded party, Lan Lan, did not know that he had been judged as an "eternal sinner" by the entire interstellar people in the five minutes of gathering light and making fire.

[Ahhhhhh

】 [Mars has come out, it's over, you look at the man-eating vine behind, it's already twitching! ]

【Is the organizer a dead man!】 This non-compliant situation, why can't you intervene!

【Boom! It's too late, the flames are coming out!
】 The moment the
flame really came out, the busy organizer backstage, the interstellar netizens who almost exploded, but at the same time, stopped.

Every pair of eyes is staring at the picture on the live broadcast screen at this time.

The thin little fire grew bigger after the little girl threw some more dead grass into it.

The calm man-eating forest seems to come to life at this moment!

The branches and vines that streaked across the ground made the sound of Sisso, and the lush leaves on the treetops rattled.

The wind red wolf roared low teeth at the whole forest, it seemed to be afraid of these active plants, its hair stood on end, and the nails of its four paws nervously pierced the hard earth.

"Boom", the fire in the fire, was ignited by the little girl again.

In an instant, countless birds flew out of the branches, and they began to chirp wildly, chirping sounds, screaming like a roar from nature!

The whole body of the Wind Red Wolf has been tensed to the extreme, and its fierce green eyes are manic killing intent for the surrounding enemies!

Everyone knows that the battle is about to start!

The wrath of the man-eating tree, no one can escape!

"Hey, there's a bird."

A soft and sticky female voice, surprise came from below.

Lan Lan looked at the fire that had been lit, she threw two more branches into it, and after keeping the fire unextinguished, she turned her head and looked at the birds behind her with bright eyes.

Almost at the moment when the little girl turned back, the sliding branches and vines suddenly fell silent.

The violently swaying leaves suddenly returned to calm.

The violent man-eating tree became gentle and gentle.

Lan Lan stood up from the ground with her little knees, she patted the ash on her hands, stepped forward and touched the puppy's hairy head, and stretched out her finger to show it: "Puppy look, there is a little bird there!" Huh..."

Lan Lan suddenly felt wrong, and she looked at the puppy's stiff head and its white teeth against the ground.

Lan Lan squatted down and looked at a vine in front of her with the puppy.

Lan Lan grabbed the vine.

A vine that can instantly twist a two-hundred-pound adult into blood mud, at this time, it is soft on the palm of the little girl's hand, and it is like the most ordinary green vine on the side of the road.

Lan Lan looked at the vine and at the wary puppy, and then she snorted and laughed.

"Hahaha, puppy, do you think it's a snake? No, don't be afraid, it's just a vine, you see, it won't move.
Lan
Lan grabbed the vine and flicked it twice, and the meek vine was good-natured and did not move.

Lan Lan dropped the vine, touched the puppy's tight back hair again, and sighed: "Little animals without a mother around will be more timid, it doesn't matter, Lan Lan protects you, mua!"

The little girl kissed the puppy and was about to rub its furry ears again.

But suddenly I heard some faint voice.

Lan Lan turned his head to look to the right, and saw the bloody brother who had been unconscious on the ground, suddenly moved, his eyes had not yet opened, but his slender fingers squirmed slightly, and his thin lips opened meaninglessly.

"Yay!" Lan Lan stood up in surprise: "He's awake!" That big brother woke up!
Lan
Lan ran over, squatted down and called softly: "Big brother, big brother, are you okay?" The

bloody man's dry throat couldn't make the slightest sound, he just moved his lips with difficulty.

"Are you in pain? Still hungry? How about you drink some water first? Lan Lan took out the water pipe and carefully fed the water into the teenager's mouth.

With the moisturization of the liquid, the boy's pale lips finally pursed, and then, his tight eyes slowly opened...

In the next second, the young man saw a pair of black and bright, slightly curved eyes as clear as stream, and a bright smile with a somewhat black nose and some flowers on his cheeks.