24-30

"What is spiritual power? Spiritual power is a huge evolution of human beings, the higher the level of spiritual power, intelligence, physical strength, speed, five senses and other aspects of performance, will be more excellent, when the mental power reaches the 3s level, our eyes will see something that the naked eye cannot see, such as matter, such as energy body.

"But what, mental power is not omnipotent, it is powerful at the same time, but also very fragile, once the mental power is overused, or the mental power is traumatized, if you do not take the medicine treatment in time, then the mental power is easy to fall to the root of the disease, will have a headache from time to time, this is called mental power riot, just like your Kus dad."

"In fact, mutated ferocious beasts, and the principle of mutation and planting, is also like this, their mutation, is also an evolution, if they overload their ability to use, they will also cause serious mental sequelae, but their tolerance is not as strong as humans, once injured, they may die directly."

"Blue and blue, the universe is very large, any species in front of the universe, is small, human beings, animals, plants, all outsiders, want to survive in this interstellar, have to pay the price, 'dark matter' is the overlord of the universe, it can accept outsiders into its world, but we all have to abide by its rules, it helps us evolve at the same time, but also in our brains, handcuffed."

Lan Lan hugged her painful uncle, the tip of her nose was red, and tears were falling down.

Lan Lan thought of what Dr. Val's father told her when Cus's father had a headache in the past.

At that time, Lan Lan was small, and I couldn't understand a lot of words.

Although now Lan Lan doesn't understand very well... But Lan Lan knows that uncle and father Kus are the same, they are both bullied by that dark substance, so they will have headaches from time to time, and their heads hurt so much that they want to hit the wall.

Dark matter is really a super bad, super bad bad thing.

Blue really hates it!

Hu Qingchen felt that his hallucination was even more serious.

It was so serious that he couldn't feel the pain caused by the spiritual riot...

Is it numbness, has lost the sensation of pain?

Or has the weakness of his brain domain deteriorated into a strong loss, and the strong loss is this state of ignorance and unawareness?

The emotions of fear hit his sanity...

Hu Qingchen knew that he couldn't delay any longer, and if he didn't withdraw from the competition, he might really become a wasted person.

"Blue... Lan Lan..." The young man's skin-covered fingers grabbed his niece's soft little hand, and Hu Qingchen's eyes were red and dripping blood: "Uncle, you have to go first..."

Go?

Lan Lan didn't understand: "Uncle, uncle, where are you going?" Blue Blue takes you there!

Hu Qingchen smiled bitterly.

At the same time, he felt his brain domain, which was unusually awake at this time.

Even if he took the healing potion at the first time of the mental riot, it was impossible to recover his consciousness so quickly, and his current state was extremely abnormal.

Hu Qingchen thought of one word - return to the light.

His breathing became rapid: "Uncle is going to heal... Lan Lan, don't be afraid... You find a place to hide... Soon someone will pick you up... You shouldn't be in the training ground ... Uncle went to beg them... They'll definitely be able to take you out..."