08

In the middle of the night, the star network became a mess again.

And Ye Ling in the cannibal forest never closed his eyes again this night.

Early the next morning, Lan Lan woke up and saw that the boy's eyes were red and his eyes were black.

"Big brother, you... Are you crying again? Lan Lan looked at the big brother's red eyes, a little overwhelmed, this big brother really loves to cry.

"I... Aa It's the eyes that are bloodshot..." A rebuttal was stumbling, and Ye Ling's voice was hoarse: "Lan Lan, move a position for me."
Lan
Lan obediently dragged his big brother to a place where the sun shone, feeling the warm rays of the sun, Ye Ling's hands and feet were cold all night, and finally had a little thawing trend.

Interstellar per capita is physically strong, and after a cold night, the major will not be frozen and cold, or his hands and feet will be paralyzed.

Lan Lan saw that her big brother closed her eyes tiredly in the sun, she stood up again and picked up her small backpack: "That big brother, you sleep for a while, Lan Lan go out."
The boy with
his eyes closed opened his eyes: "Where are you going?"

"Looking for something to eat." Lan Lan touched her flat stomach: "There is not a drop of nutrient solution anymore, if you don't look for food, Lan Lan, the little dog, and the big brother are going to starve to death."

Ye Ling was a little forgiving, he was an adult, and he actually had to rely on a child to find food to feed.

Ye Ling pursed her lips: "Lan Lan, you go east, about two kilometers, you can see a log cabin, there may be food and water in the house, but if you see other people near the log cabin, you must leave immediately, you must not let people find out, understand?"
Lan
Lan opened her eyes wide: "Is there anyone living in the forest?"

Saying that, the little girl made another serious reason: "But big brother, Lan Lan can't casually enter other people's homes to get other people's food and water, that's what thieves will do, Lan Lan doesn't steal!"

Ye Ling frowned: "It's not stealing, that's a material point." The

things that are ordered by the materials are originally based on their own abilities.

"The materiel ... Dot?
Lan
Lan didn't hear this word, she patted her small backpack: "Big brother, Lan Lan has money, parents have prepared a lot of money for Lan Lan, Lan Lan can buy food and water with the owner of the log cabin."

Ye Ling: "..." This

girl didn't understand at all.

Ye Ling changed his words: "In this way, if there is no one in the house, you leave the money and take away the material bag in the house, just when you buy it with the owner of this house, but if there are people in the house, you will leave immediately, understand?"
Lan
Lan understood for a moment, and then nodded heavily: "Understood!"

Ye Ling breathed a sigh of relief: "Go."
Lan
Lan said goodbye to her big brother, took the puppy dog that was still licking its paws, and walked towards the east side of the woods one by one.

Until the little girl left completely, Ye Ling lay on her back in the warm morning light, and finally could close her eyes to catch up on sleep.

[It's so distressing, Major Ye Ling can finally take a good rest. ]

[Escaping from the devouring beach to the beacon forest, escaping from the beacon forest to the dense forest, the injuries on his body are getting worse day by day, and Major Ye Ling is really not easy.

】 [Fortunately, Major Ye Ling was not frozen and cold, otherwise I would really have scolded that little girl to death! ]

】 [Actually, everyone's malice towards a little friend will not be too great, so she also saved Major Ye Ling. ]

】 [Back to the front, what everyone hates is not that child, what they hate is the rebel organization behind her, how many forward fighters the rebels have killed us, how many children of martyrs have no parents because of this, we enjoy the peace brought to us by the empire, but we have to speak for the evil people who rebel against the empire, isn't it too shameful! ]

】 [Weakly said, but that little girl is not necessarily a rebel person.

】 [I want to know, if she is not a member of the rebels, then what other force can send such a little girl as her into a deadly training ground that is heavily defended? You tell me, who has this ability except the rebels?

】 [I don't care anyway, I just don't like that little girl, and I don't want to see her, now that she's not in the lens, I feel that the screen is much cleaner.

[That is, don't come back, don't want to see her, I hope the organizer will quickly get her away and lock her up for good interrogation! ]

】 [A child who grows up in the rebel organization can be a good child, and it is estimated that he is a natural bad species.

】 [And her face is so dirty, her facial features can't be seen clearly, she must be ugly! ]

[Okay, okay, don't talk about those obscure things, or look at Ye Lingshao-Major Ye Ling!!!

The barrage of fans licking the screen was not finished, and suddenly, the audience exploded.

I saw that on the big screen, the grove that was still leisurely and quiet just now changed dramatically in a second!

The dense canopy is layered, and the sunlight is tightly blocked by the swimming branches and vines.

After a day and a night, the man-eating tree, which made all the audience relax their vigilance and think that it was not a big deal at all, suddenly became difficult at this time.

Hundreds of branches came out of the land, and the man-eating tree changed its previous kindness and gentleness, it became cruel and bloodthirsty, and every leaf with killing intent and greed was aimed at the boy lying on the ground who couldn't move!

The emaciated and embarrassed boy is like the fruit in the mouth of the giant beast at this time, as long as the giant beast gently closes his jaw, he will be instantly divided into muddy minced meat by thousands of sharp teeth, and then completely chewed by the giant beast and swallowed into the stomach!

[What happened to Fa Fa Fa Fa F Why did the man-eating tree suddenly get angry!

】 [Ahhhh

[Who can save Major Ye Ling! ]

[Quickly press the exit button, quickly press the exit button, Major Ye Ling, you still have time, please quit the game quickly! ]

Ye Ling opened his eyes almost the moment the man-eating tree exposed his killing intent, he barely lifted his upper body, and his thumb pressed the metal ring on the middle finger of his right hand, this ring was his mecha...

He is a soldier, and the first time he encounters danger, he subconsciously wants to summon mecha!

However, the spiritual power was created by everyone, and the mecha could not be summoned at all.

Not only that, with a "poof", Ye Ling spat out a large mouthful of blood!

[Exit, exit, exit, exit! ]

[It's over, it's over, it's completely over this time! ]

[Why did the man-eating tree suddenly change its face, it was obviously fine before, it didn't matter if it set fire to it in the forest, the little girl even climbed on it to pick up the dew... Wait, that little girl?

【Boom! No way! It didn't hurt before, it couldn't be because the little girl was there, right?

[Fuck, who the hell said that little girl is gone, screen.]All clean? Now it's clean, eat your Major Ye Ling, and the screen will really be clean!

【Blue Blue! Blue Blue! Where are you! You're coming back!

】 [Gee, the barrage is really interesting, now I know that I am begging people to come back? ] Isn't it time for you to scold people for being born bad?

Green vines and brown branches, like swimming snakes, rushed to the boy on the ground in less than two seconds, they showed their cold fangs, and sharp spikes rushed up, trying to penetrate the boy's thin body!

"Boom!"

Spikes down!

Ye Ling's heart was shocked, the blood he vomited stained his jaw, his bright red teeth clenched, the speed of the man-eating tree's attack was fast, Ye Ling wanted to dodge sideways, but his body couldn't move at all, he closed his eyes fiercely!

But the next second...

The expected pain did not come.

The branches of thousands of man-eating trees hovered above the boy's body.

Ye Ling frowned, he tentatively opened his eyes, and then he saw green vines dangling from his wounds, and brown branches carefully teasing the grass mud on his wounds.

Ye Ling looked at the hemostatic grass mud, and at the branches and vines that were densely packed around him.

Suddenly, he thought of something!

[I'll go, what's wrong with this?]

【What happened?】 Did Major Ye Ling do something?

[Why did the Man-eating Tree approach Major Ye Ling and not attack him again?]

[It's not that they don't attack, it's just that they revolve around those grass and mud... Groove, I seem to understand!

【What, say it quickly! 】

[The man-eating tree does not attack the little girl, it is certain, and these grass mud is made by the little girl, there must be a little girl's smell on it, after the man-eating tree approached, it is estimated that it detected the smell of the little girl, but it couldn't tell for a moment whether the person in front of it was the little girl, so it stopped attacking? ]

【My mother, can this still be the case?】

】 [So that little girl saved Major Ye Ling's life again?

】 [Hehe, scolded that little girl, now come out and take two more steps? ]
The
barrage suddenly stopped for a few seconds.

After a while, the new barrage bypassed the previous topic.

[Then does it mean that as long as these grass mud are there, Major Ye Ling can guarantee safety? ]

[How much smell can be stained on the grass mud, if the smell disperses, Major Ye Ling is still dangerous! ]

[What can I do, I can only hope that the little girl will come back soon! ]

【Blue Blue! Blue Blue! You're coming back! This home can't live without you! Blue Blue! (Broken sound!!!

【艹! Friends, I see blue and blue! She is in Princess Nana's live broadcast room! 】

【?????

——
The
fierce rotten lion flicked its long tail, and behind it was the entire lion herd.

The sturdy lion herd has surrounded the girl in the big tree in front of them.

A lioness suddenly jumped upwards, and she jumped onto a branch of a tree, and her sharp teeth, with a "whoosh", bit into the girl's arm.

With a "sigh", the girl quickly avoided the sharp teeth, but the sturdy protective clothing was still torn open a large hole.

Nana's face was strangely grim.

This kind of protective clothing that can withstand the all-out blow of the S-class mecha actually became so vulnerable when facing this group of mutant rotten heart lions.

Nana's breathing became a little difficult, she shouldn't have gone into the dense forest, she was seriously injured, in this situation where even self-protection was difficult, how could she faint, she had to covet the material points in the dense forest, so she broke in single-handedly.

Well, now I didn't see the material point, but I met a pack of rotten lions who went out to hunt.

With her fingers already pressed on the watch, Nana climbed to the top of the tree, covering her forehead.

Is she going to quit the game?

Now it seems that there is no other way to live except to retire.

But she is so unwilling, she has survived more than fifty days!

Her requirements are not high, as long as she is in the top ten, as long as she achieves the top ten in this training competition, she can officially become a student of the Violent God!

Who is the Tyrant God, the only strongest God of War in the empire, even if she is the daughter of the eldest princess, only after completing the test of the Tyranny God can she be qualified to become his student.

She has obviously been holding on for so long!

It's really unwilling!

"Roar!" The head lion below let out a fierce roar.

Immediately after, two more lions jumped into the tree!

Nana's face turned pale, and her fingers were already pressed on the "exit button".

Forget it, come back next year!

"Hey, is there a little sister on that tree?" The soft and delicate child's voice suddenly came from behind, and Nana pressed the finger of the button and jerked.

She turned her head in amazement, looked towards the source of the sound, and...

Nana pupil earthquake!

Lying groove, what did she see, how could she see a two-headed little girl without protective clothing in the devil training ground full of mutated plants and mutated ferocious beasts?!