03

The hot search section on the Star Network has been dominated by content related to "Deadly Training Ground" for two consecutive months.

It's the same today.

Just this morning, Major Ye Ling, the eldest son of the marshal who had just fled from the Beacon Volcano to the inland jungle, finally collapsed outside the man-eating forest in the south of the dense deep forest because of the ten-day long journey and the increasingly overwhelmed mental trauma.

Everyone knew that Major Ye Ling would definitely die this time.

Not to mention how bloodthirsty and murderous the man-eating giant trees in the cannibal forest are.

Let's just say that Major Ye Ling's injury, in the training ground without medical supplies, he may not be able to last even an hour with such a fatal injury.

The people on the Star Network exploded.

[Does the organizer just leave it alone?] Major Ye Ling just fainted, and he didn't die, so hurry up and save him! Are you going to watch him die in the cannibal forest!

】 [Although I am also heartbroken by the fall of Major Ye Ling, he did not press the button to withdraw from the competition, according to the regulations, the official cannot interfere.

[People are fainting, how to press the button, I testify, Major Ye Ling touched his light brain before fainting, he definitely wanted to press exit, but he didn't have time! ] Please save him quickly!

[Before the competition, each participant signed a life and death contract, even if Major Ye Ling really wanted to quit and didn't have time to press, then he could only be blamed for his bad luck, and such things had not happened before. ]

[Woooo Finally, it was cheaper for Lake that bastard!

[Speaking of which, Lake, this villain has really done this kind of missing companion more than once, obviously everyone's enemy is a mutant monster in the training ground, but he often targets other contestants! ]

[But we Lake is not a violation of the law, the fans of the rookie chicken should still collect it, their own master is too dish, he was killed by the mutant beast, and our family Lake is not allowed to pick up the equipment on the ground, right? ]

[People like Lake still have fans, it's really a gathering of things! ]

[It's really funny, is Lake's approach like this what a strong person should do, decisive attack, maximize benefits, better than those indecisive, procrastinating fools, yes, it's your Major Ye Ling, if you don't quit the game early, you deserve to die. ]

[The organizer must not save Major Ye Ling, but before the live broadcast, it was said that yes, without the button the king of heaven can not be saved, or the marshal's son has privileges? ]

Among the netizens, there are those who pity Major Ye Ling, and some who wish that Major Ye Ling died early.

After all, the marshal has many political enemies, and other parties that are opposed to the marshal's party are mostly people who fear that the world will not be chaotic.

#又一位天才的陨落, mourning for Major Ye Ling#This entry quickly hung up the first place in the hot search of the star network.

-
Capital Star, in the central hall.

The conference lobby was dead silent.

The 300-year-old First Marshal was in the prime of life, his face was heavy, his ice-blue eyes were staring at his son's bloody face on the big screen.

With a "thorn", a man-eating tree vine stretched out from not far away, and the sharp branches of the vine slammed through the teenager who fainted to the ground.

The brown branches were soon stained with blood, and then the vines wrapped straight away, carrying the lifeless embarrassed boy, and sneaked deeper into the denser woods.

The conference lobby became increasingly silent.

The sweaty subordinate held a communicator in his hand and tentatively spoke: "Marshal, do you call the organizers now?" The

children were all wrapped up in cannibal trees, and if they were not saved, they would really be gone, even if they knew that this was not in line with the rules, but the subordinates thought that the marshal should still let him call this communication.

"What communication?" The gloomy voice that was suppressed to the extreme sounded slowly in the huge conference hall: "Life and death are fate, he himself is going."
Speaking of
this, the cold man who had hardened most of his life got up, turned around and walked out of this tomb-like silent conference hall.

In the latter picture, the marshal no longer intends to watch it, and wants him to see with his own eyes that his eldest son, who is most dependent on him, is eaten away little by little by the greedy man-eating trees, even if he kills decisively, he still can't do it.

The light net on his wrist vibrated again, and he glanced wearily at his wife's name on the newsletter and refused to answer.

At the same time, in the marshal's mansion, the marshal's wife had already cried into tears, and she had asked the maid to make more than a dozen communications, but the husband over there still did not answer.

Why don't you take it, that's our son, do you really want him to die like that?

The marshal's second son and third daughter, with red eyes accompanying their mother, could not bear to watch the picture in the live broadcast.

Big brother failed, he shouldn't have gone to this competition from the beginning!

Say what to make fathers proud, to block the mouths of those ...

A few more wins, can you prove yourself differently, why do you have to go to a deadly training match!

This devil-like place, is it possible for normal people to go!

Gradually, the crying in the mansion became more and more, and the servants couldn't help but wipe their tears.

"Hey, puppy, do you see anyone there?"

Just when everyone was crying breathlessly, a soft and sticky female voice suddenly came out from the huge loudspeaker of the holographic light screen.

The master and servants of the Marshal's Mansion were stunned.

The marshal's wife, who was full of tears, raised her head, and in her hazy vision, she looked at the girl who came out of the lush jungle of the green forest in confusion, three or four years old, short and short, with a little gray face.

Madam Marshal was stunned.

The second son and third daughter of the marshal were also stunned.

The other servants in the Marshal's Mansion were stunned.

The crying stopped abruptly in an instant.

The star network also exploded at this moment.

[Groove, what is this?] Small...... Child? How did I see a small child in the training ground?

[This is... Contestants? Aren't participants at least 18 years old?

】 【@Organizer@Organizer, what's the situation, where did this child come from?】 Why haven't you seen it before?

【No matter where this child comes from, child, run quickly! This is a man-eating forest, and the man-eating tree will come to eat you after eating Major Ye Ling!"

Star Network hot search, and the live barrage of the deadly training ground, an explosive surge in an instant.

The people were crazy about the organizers, but the organizers were also confused.

They used a background filtering mode, but they were not participatingAmong the contestants, they found any information about this little girl who suddenly appeared, and they even checked all the shots, and they couldn't find where this little girl entered the arena from!

At the same time, the marshal had already smoked six cigarettes in the corridor.

Smoke is not a good thing, I heard that humans on the ancient earth also smoked, but their smoke is a kind of grass, and the smoke of the interstellar world is a chemical that can soothe people's nerves, but this kind of thing eats too much, but it is extremely harmful to the body.

The marshal has been quitting smoking for a long time, but today, he can't stop smoking.

A thin layer of smoke, filling the air, he extinguished the cigarette butt, shaking his fingers, and was about to take the seventh cigarette when the door at the entrance of the stairs was suddenly pushed open.

His adjutant general gasped in shock and stammered at him: "Yuan, marshal, straight to the live broadcast..."

The marshal chuckled in his heart: "Ye Ling, he... already..."

"No, it's not!" The adjutant general couldn't explain clearly, and regardless of any trespassing, grabbed the arm of his boss and hurriedly pulled him back to the conference lobby.

The lobby was already in chaos at this time, and everyone was talking about it.

And the marshal also saw the picture on the big screen at this time.

His brow furrowed tightly.

In the deadly training ground, how did a little girl appear?

Also, this little girl is following... Isn't it the head wolf in the pack of wind red wolves who escaped injured after being stabbed by the prince yesterday?

What is this situation?

"Look, puppy, there are really people here!" After walking for a long time, I saw the blue and blue of the person, and the little short legs ran very fast.

She clicked to a brown object, bent over, and carefully looked at the thing wrapped in countless branches...

It's really a human teenager covered in blood!

Lan Lan looked at the branches again.

These branches were like dense straws, covering the boy's body.

Lan Lan had never seen this situation, and she subconsciously felt that she should get these branches away first: "The branches will hurt when they plunge into the flesh..."

She crouched down and pulled out the first branch on the boy's body with her small hand.

"Poof", the moment the branch was pulled out, the blood inside rushed out, Lan Lan didn't know to hide, and a lot of blood was sprayed on his arm.

Lan Lan was a little frightened, and sat on the ground with a confused little face, with trepidation.

But soon, Lan Lan gritted her teeth and got up again, bravely continuing to pull the branches on the boy's body.

[Don't pull it out, hurry up, these branches are lethal, you look back, a few bloody branches have climbed to your heels! ] They're about to take you as nourishment!

】 [And, sister, have you found that if you don't pull him out, he will die slowly, and if you pull out his blood, he will die faster, okay! ]

[What did Major Ye Ling do wrong, it was pitiful enough to be pierced with more than a dozen blood holes in his body, and he had to be pulled out and suffer again! ]

[My blood pressure is up, where is the bear child here, my Major Ye Ling was not sucked to death by the man-eating tree, but I want you to toss to death! ]

Lan Lan didn't know that she was being scolded by many people, she just pulled out all the branches with sweat.

Soon, there were no branches on the devastated boy, but his whole body was covered in blood, and his eyes were closed, like a pile of rotten flesh.

Lan Lan wiped the sweat from her forehead, and the blood and mud wiped her already not very clean little face more like a little flower cat.

Then Lan Lan stretched out her little hand nervously, her fingers touched under the nose of this bloody brother, and when she noticed that the bloody brother was still breathing a little, Lan Lan was relieved, quickly turned around, and took off her backpack.

When she turned around, the cannibal branch that had swam to her heel suddenly retracted, and then a few branches slowly retreated, and actually retreated below the mother tree.

Lan Lan didn't notice the small roots, and she took out a pile of grass from her backpack.

The puppy's wound is not yet good, Lan Lan will pick grass all the way when she walks all the way, and the grass fills her small backpack so that she can change the puppy's dressing at any time.

Sure enough, seeing Lan Lan take out the grass, the wind red wolf who was originally standing behind Lan Lan and was anxiously roaring at the roots of the man-eating tree, suddenly skillfully dragged his tail and walked over.

It consciously walked in front of the little girl, lowered its body, exposed its broken wound, and waited for this human to change its dressing as before.

But this human did not change its medicine this time.

"It's not you, it's this big brother." Lan Lan touched the puppy's head, bypassed its huge body, and got up to pick up the big rock.

Finding a large stone that could be used, Lan Lan mashed the small grass, and then pulled away the tattered bloody clothes of the bloody brother, and covered the grass mud on his wounds.

There were a total of twelve blood holes, except for two blood holes that were pressed and could not be applied medicine, Lan Lan covered the other blood holes with medicine.

The wind red wolf was a little displeased, it seemed to decide that these grass mud should be his, and it took advantage of the blue back to tidy up the grass, and stepped on the head of the young man on the ground.

[Woo hoo, I'm crying so loudly, I, Major Ye Ling, am I looking for who to mess with! ] Even wolves bully him! But how does this wolf look a little familiar?

】 [Familiar, isn't this the head wolf in the group of wind red wolves who fought with the prince yesterday! ] Green eyes with a pinch of white hair on the top of the head!

【Groove Groove Groove! 】 Is it really the wind red head wolf yesterday, wasn't the wind red head wolf stabbed by His Royal Highness the Crown Prince, how can it still be alive?

[Even if you live, how can it be with this little girl?]

[Beasts have a habit of raising reserve grain.

】 [So this little girl is its reserve food, so now my Major Ye Ling is also a reserve grain?

】 [But this wind-headed red-headed wolf seems to be able to force back man-eating trees? You see, the branches have actually been removed?

【Is this a major discovery?】 Experts at the Mutant Species Institute can start researching!

】 [In other words, I want to know, what did that little girl paint on Major Ye Ling's body? It looks like weeds on the side of the road?

】 [Medical students tell you that this is not an ordinary weed, when the ancient earthlings first moved to the interstellar, they brought a lot of agricultural seeds, although there are not many that can be fed, but there are some seeds that do not pick land, and later they are widely planted, thisThis kind of hemostatic grass in the hands of the little girl is one of the raw materials of hemostatic agents, and many green places have this kind of grass, and the flower table of the community downstairs may be there.

【So this grass can stop bleeding?】 Go downstairs and dig the grass now!

[Don't bother, the hemostatic effect of hemostatic grass is very low and very low, it is estimated that thousands of hemostatic grasses can be used to extract the amount of medicine required for a bottle of hemostatic agent, not to mention that these grasses in the live broadcast have not been treated at all, but are roughly mashed and covered, this is useless, and may even cause the secondary infection of the wound to worsen, although this child is kind, but she is doing bad things with good intentions, everyone must not learn, at the same time, It is indeed possible to mourn for Major Ye Ling. 】