10-12

Li Wei walked outside the central building with a cold body, and the huge military black suspension car took up two parking spaces domineeringly, and the horizontal seven vertical eight was parked in the first row of the open-air parking lot.

Li Wei went over to pull the car door, and at this moment, a brand-name car drove over, the car stopped in front of him, the window opened, and a smiling woman's face appeared inside: "Violent God, such a coincidence, after the meeting?"

Li Wei didn't even move his eyes, got into the hovercar, and closed the door with a "pop".

The woman didn't seem to care about his coldness, and he looked good-tempered.

Li Wei sat in the driver's seat, his slender fingers were already on the accelerator button, but he saw that the brand-name car in front of him did not mean to go, and the woman in the car was still full of smiles.

Fiercely annoyed, he drank: "Get out!" The

eldest princess's originally tense face finally appeared a little crack at this time, and she suppressed her anger and tried to speak as gently as possible.

"Nana has really worked hard, violent god, I know you don't like to take apprentices, but our family Nana for your words, have you gone to participate in the fatal training match, have you seen her live broadcast, she has been insisting for fifty days, but the more this goes back, the more difficult the danger is really inestimable, I think, she is so sincere, can we discount, this top ten is really not easy, the first thirty, the first thirty you accepted her?" All right?

Li Wei frowned fiercely, and the coldness on his face was terrifying: "Can't understand people? I'll let you roll!

Again and again, not giving face, the eldest princess was finally angry, she pushed the car door, and walked out imposingly: "Li Wei, don't think I'm really afraid of you, it's right that you are the god of war, don't forget that my husband is also in the army!" His official position is not lower than yours!

Li Wei snorted, pressed his finger to the control panel, and the black military vehicle directly grazed the corner of the delicate woman's clothes, hit the brand-name car, and swiped past her.

When leaving, the man's fluttering words also floated out of the car window: "Let your man come and beat me, I'm worried that I can't find a reason to clean him up!" As

soon as the words fell, the military hovercar flew into the sky, leaving only white exhaust gases, and a clear trace was cut in the air.

"Bang!" The eldest princess stomped on her high heels and was so angry that she almost vomited blood.

The dog temper of this stupid tyrant really does not change for a lifetime, he should be more than two hundred years old, or a bachelor!

The eldest princess looked at the car that had been knocked into the car door, and was about to call for someone to drag it away, but the communication rang first.

"Hey, what's going on? What, Nana met the Rotten Lion Group! I'll go live now! Nana

has been staring at the little girl in front of her for a full ten minutes.

In these ten minutes, the little girl first stroked the male lion for a while, then played with the glass bottle with the lion cub, and then she went to tell the other three lionesses for a long time such nonsense as "cats and dogs should be good friends forever".

Finally, she finally walked up to her and pulled her hand out of the lioness's teeth while comforting the lioness holding her hand.

During this period, this lioness actually did not resist...

What about a strong woman who is engaged in careers!

"Oh, the wound is so deep." The little girl looked at the red blood hole, looked at this little sister worriedly, and looked admiring: "Little sister, aren't you in pain?" You didn't cry yay.

Nana: "..." Nana

didn't know what to say for a while, the wound was very hideous and terrifying, and a lot of blood was shed, but the interstellar average physique was strong, and she was trained militarized since she was a child, and this injury was really not worth her crying...

"You're amazing." The little girl praised again, and then skillfully took out some weeds from her dirty little backpack and smashed them neatly.

Nana asked curiously, "What is this?"

"Herbs."

Grass...... Medicine?

Grass is herb, medicine is medicine, what is herb?

Nana didn't understand.

After a while, the little girl smashed the grass into grass mud, and then she actually held the grass mud and applied it to the wound on her wrist.

The cold touch made Nana shocked, and she immediately struggled: "Eh, you are a dry shi..."
Before
he finished a sentence, the male lion over there suddenly stood up, and Nana immediately closed her mouth and froze her body and did not dare to move again!

After Lan Lan covered the grass mud well, she took out a small dress from her small backpack, and she looked at the short knife in the hand of the young lady: "Little sister, can you cut it for me?" The

male lion is getting closer and closer, and the dangerous aura of the beast has spread into Nana's five senses.

Nana swallowed her spit and shook her head slightly at the little girl, how dare she take a knife at the lion! The male lion will think she is aggressive!

Lan Lan saw that the little sister did not help, so she had to pick up a pointed stone, clumsily used the pointed stone, cut the thread of the clothes, she took a sleeve down, used that sleeve, bandaged the little sister's wrist.

Nana looked at the little dress that was missing one sleeve, this is the little girl's own clothes, she removed the clothes and used them as bandages?

Nana's heart suddenly warmed a little...

At this time, the male lion had completely approached, and Nana's hair stood on end again!

The huge lion walked up to the two humans, and then, with a "bang", it suddenly fell on the little girl...

Nana: "! The

big body of the rotten male lion was crooked on the little girl, crooked, and its whole lion slipped the little girl's body, spreading a lion cake on the ground, its big head leaned on the little girl's arm, and the throat made a gurgling sound, and the brain door rubbed on the little girl.

Nana: "??? The

rotten heart lion was too big, and Lan Lan was knocked backwards by it.

The little girl had an unconcealed smile under her eyes, after wrapping the wound, Lan Lan turned around, pinched the ears of the big cat with both hands, she held the face of the big cat, the tip of the small nose rubbed against the hair nose of the big cat, and asked softly: "Are you hungry?" Want to eat, don't you? Then let's go find something to eat now!
Lan
Lan got up, put everything away, put on the backpack, and asked kindly: "Young sister, do you want to come with us?"

Nana shook her head frantically: "No, no, no, no need!"
Lan
Lan was not reluctant, she advised: "Then young sister, you have to remember to change the medicine yourself, there are many of these herbs on the roadside, and Lan Lan is also picking on the road!"
After
that, the little girl turned around, jumped and led a group of fierce beasts, and walked away like this.

Until the group of humans and beasts in front completely disappeared, Nana finally relaxed, she let out a long breath, the hand that was not injured scratched her brain, confused: "So what is the situation?" Who is this little girl, she can even tame the rotten lion and the wind red wolf? No, the head is so itchy, it's going to grow a brain!

[Hahahaha Nana can't figure it out, Nana doesn't understand! ] 】

[Her name is Lan Lanla, she has also saved Major Ye Ling before, why she appeared in the deadly training ground is still a mystery, the official has not yet confirmed. ]

】 [She must have been brought in by the rebels, this kid is very suspicious!]

[It's not suspicious that we don't worry, the relevant departments will naturally investigate, the audience troubles don't put this star network on hold, you will judge the case in vain, right? ] If you want to watch the live broadcast, watch it, roll if you don't watch it, and force Lai Lai less.

[Poof, it's still our Princess Nana's fans who have strong fighting power, those extremists who flaunt their might in Major Ye Ling's live broadcast room, don't dare to put a fart here, laugh at me! ]

Nana stayed in place for a while, still wanting to know the identity of the little girl, and finally she gritted her teeth and simply got up and followed!

It's a big deal to run away when you encounter danger, and if you don't figure out the origin of this little girl, how can she sleep tonight!

The dense forest was very large, full of flowers and trees, Nana followed, and found that the child was actually walking towards the material point near the cannibal forest.

"Lying groove, she is really the person from the organizer!"

Nana snorted and rolled her eyes at the invisible camera in the sky: "Your organizer is too unbehaved, normal training is already difficult, and the unknown difficulty is increased, what are you doing with a little girl coming in?" What a hole dug for our contestants again!

[The organizer is aggrieved, but the organizer does not say, the organizer has to bear the pot.]

【Hahahaha, the organizer is so miserable! 】

】 [But this little girl is really amazing, the first time I have seen a human being who can live peacefully with mutated animals and plants! ] If mutated animals and plants can communicate, will there be so many tragic racial wars in history?

】 [That is, until today, the pace of mutated plants attacking humans has not stopped, and now the two major enemies of the empire, one, the rebels, and the second, are mutated animals! ] I'm really curious about how this child's parents raised their child, how could they give her this ability?

——

At the same time, in the monitoring room of the Capital Starship Building.

Li Wei pressed his hands on the operation table in front of the monitoring screen, and a pair of eagle-like eyes stared at every picture in the camera.

Half a day later.

"Stop!"

The screen was immediately pressed to pause, sharp eyebrows frowned, he looked at the center of the screen solemnly, the petite figure carrying a small backpack, standing up from the rest chair, walking towards the outside of the starship hall with small short legs, the green tendons on his forehead jumped faintly.

The staff of the Capital Starship Center next to him were already sweating with fear.

The newly promoted soldiers of the third team of the hunting, who were standing on the periphery, even weakened their legs and stomachs, and almost knelt and kowtowed to their violent gods on the spot.

Li Wei turned around, looked at the little soldier with murderous eyes, and his voice was word-by-word: "What about Zhou Hongcai!" The

little soldier swallowed his spit, and was about to cry: "Boss Zhou doesn't dare to return to the capital star, he, he is still looking for that little ancestor in Yaxing... No, it's Little Miss... He told me to come back first and report to you..."

"Huh." The sound of laughter suddenly dropped the temperature of the monitoring room.

The staff of the Capital Starship Center were almost tearless, this matter had nothing to do with their Capital Star, they just received the internal monitoring sent by the Star Starship Center, and then showed it to the God of War.

This God of War Lord don't take them off!

The little soldier obviously also knew that the tyrant god was now so angry that he wanted to flatten the entire starship center, and he quickly explained: "Boss Zhou Zhou has actually found some, Little Miss Zhou had a bus that night, Boss Zhou has already rushed to the stop where Little Miss got off, yes, it should be possible to find someone soon..."

Li Wei suddenly stepped forward a few steps, The little soldier was so frightened that his pupils quarified, thinking that Lord Tyranny was going to beat him!

He hurriedly hugged his head and squatted, but the violent god clasped his shoulder with one hand, lifting his entire life into the air, and grinned viciously: "Tell Zhou Hongcai, if my blue blue is missing a cold hair, don't want the head on his neck!" ""Hello, is there anyone inside?"