06

This is a little girl, about three or four years old, her small face is too dirty, and her facial features are not very clear.

Ye Ling rarely saw such a young child, he had just turned a hundred years old this year, and he was far from the age to marry a wife and have children, this kind of glutinous rice ball-like child, in their Ye family, it was impossible to exist.

Of course, such a child cannot appear in "Deadly Training Ground".

Ye Ling vaguely remembered something.

More than fifty days ago, after he entered the training ground, the first landing place was on the devouring beach west of the arena, and the unprepared rising tide and a large number of piranhas rushed ashore, and Ye Ling almost wiped the line of life and death and escaped from the sea.

He went to the beacon volcano, there was a supply point under the beacon volcano, and when he arrived at the supply point, the material point was also discovered by several other people.

The five of them clashed, scarce supplies are the life of every contestant, and in the arena, no one will show mercy to your subordinates because you are the son of a marshal, and they will even join forces to get rid of you first because your threat is too great.

After Ye Ling seriously injured two contestants with one enemy and four, he fled to the inland jungle with half of the supplies.

Those who can participate in the deadly training match are all masters, and at the cost of one enemy and four, his spiritual power has been greatly created.

Ye Ling knew that there was a material point in the dense forest, because it was adjacent to the man-eating forest, and not many contestants dared to go to that material point, and there must be healing potions in the material point.

The torture of mental power made it difficult for him to move an inch, and he had to obtain the potion to relieve his injuries, but he misestimated his strength.

He fell, fell on the grass outside the man-eating forest, and the moment before he completely lost consciousness, Ye Ling knew that he was completely finished.

He didn't press the withdrawal button with that last bit of strength, that was his last insistence, he was a soldier, he could die on the battlefield, but he could not be a deserter.

He closed his eyes in despair, thinking he would never wake up again.

However, he actually woke up...

When I woke up, I saw a little girl who was a little older sesame.

It is impossible to have such a small child on the training ground, then this is not a training ground!

So where is this? Why is he here? Did the father use his power to save him?

Ye Ling's breathing became rapid, and her fingers tightly grasped the lawn below her.

Why did the father do this, once the father abused his power in order to save him, then their Ye family will no longer be able to raise their heads in front of the people, no army will believe in the commander who goes through the back door, the father's political career will be completely over, and the Ye family will be completely kicked out from the core of power.

He can die, he can live with the consequences of his own defeat, and he enters the game prepared for the worst.

Why can't the father respect his decision!

Why can't you let him die!

Huge anger and suffering filled the boy's chest, Ye Ling's eyes gradually turned red, and even because his heart was too difficult to accept, he forgot the physical pain.

"Big brother, big brother, you... Is it uncomfortable? Lan Lan saw that this big brother actually cried, she was a little panicked and quickly took out the last bottle of nutrient solution from her backpack and let it out: "You, you eat, eat this, it will be better if you eat it..."

Lan Lan opened the lid of the nutrient solution distressedly, this last bottle of nutrient solution, Lan Lan originally did not plan to eat it, but this big brother cried, Lan Lan had never seen a boy cry, She guessed that the big brother must be very, very, very uncomfortable to cry...

Then there is no way, Lan Lan can only grit her teeth and give the last coffin to this big brother.

When Lan Lan fed the nutrient solution to her big brother, she felt a cold sight beside her.

You don't have to look to know that it's a puppy.

Lan Lan turned her head and explained to the puppy: "I'll give you a little left, okay?" The

big one loves to cry, the little one is gluttonous, and Lan Lan is sad, feeling that this family is really too difficult to raise.

The sweet energy breath was around the tip of his teeth, and Ye Ling was forced to drink a tube of nutrient solution, the strange taste, and other high-grade nutrient solution on the market tasted different, this one was sweeter, and the energy inside seemed to be more abundant.

The moment she drank it, Ye Ling felt that her numb limbs seemed to have some vitality.

His eyes were out of focus, and then he looked at the little girl in front of him again.

After the little girl fed him a bottle of nutrient solution, she poured the remaining little nutrient solution into the palm of her hand, and then stretched back.

Then, a huge wind red wolf, almost the size of two little girls, walked over with calm steps and displeased.

The Wind Red Wolf licked the liquid in the palm of the little girl's hand, and at the same time, its green beast pupils raised grimly and stared at Ye Ling.

Ye Ling's good-looking eyebrows unconsciously frowned inward.

Wind...... Red wolf?

A land overlord living on the planet Cromer, the mutant wind red wolf?

Where is he now, in addition to the deadly training ground and Cromer Star, in the entire interstellar, there should be no third place where there is still the existence of the Wind Red Wolf?

Ye Ling moved his head a little, wanting to see what kind of environment was around him.

He knew he should be lying on the ground, but since his father had already rescued him from the arena, why was he still lying on the ground?

Shouldn't he go to the hospital if he is injured? How is it that the nurse who took care of him was not a nurse, but a dirty little girl?

Is he on Cromer Star now?

But why did the father send him from the training ground, to the outskirts of Cromer's Star?

Countless questions filled his mind, and after the confusion and confusion that had just woken up, Ye Ling gradually regained his senses, and he began to look for answers.

Soon, the young man's ice-blue eyes saw the tree above his head.

The huge canopy of trees covered the entire sky, and sporadic white light fell from the gaps in the leaves.

On the branches of the big tree, green vines and brown branches slowly shuttle, like snakes, skillfully swimming on the tree.

A blood sparrow perched on a tree trunk is chirping its feathers.

With a "whoosh", the silent branch suddenly penetrated the body of the blood finch, and the fat and tender blood sparrow was sucked dry of blood and flesh by the branch in an instant, and the dry shell fell into the dense grass and disappeared without a trace.

Ye Ling's pupils widened instantly!

Man-eating tree!

This is a man-eating tree!

He looked at the other trees around him...

This is the Cannibal Forest!

He's still in the deadly training ground!

He's in the Cannibal Forest!

"It's over, it's really finished..." the little girl's helpless voice rose.

Ye Ling's shocked gaze looked at the little girl again.

The huge wind red wolf is still licking the palm of the little girl's hand, but the little girl's palm has no nutrient solution, she dodged back vigorously, reached out to push the big head of the wind red wolf, but the wind red wolf did not listen at all, it saw that the little girl's palm was empty, so it took away the empty nutrient solution tube, lowered its head and greedily gnawed.

"Puppy, don't bite it, you can also catch water." Lan Lan reminded, sighing and turning around.

In an instant, Ye Ling looked at her.

Lan Lan's little face raised a smile and asked softly: "Big brother, are you better now?"

Ye Ling looked deeply at this little girl...

"Big brother? Big brother? The little girl called out twice.

Ye Ling then hoarse voice, and spoke with difficulty: "You are... Who?

"Me? I'm Blue. The little girl smiled silly, and then she lowered her head and began to check the injuries on her big brother's body: "Big brother, there are two blood holes in your back that I can't get medicine, you wake up now, you turn over, I'll help you put the medicine on your back." " Medicine

? Does this little girl have healing potions?

No wonder you can be rescued!

Although there were still many problems in his heart, but his life was at stake, Ye Ling still followed the girl's movements and looked down at his body first.

In the sight, there was a large blood red, which was his blood.

Immediately afterwards, Ye Ling saw a lump of green paste.

"?"

Ye Ling stared at the paste for a long time, he didn't understand what it was?

Why is there so much green paste on him?

But soon, he knew.

Because he saw that the little girl took out a handful of grass from her backpack, and then put the grass on the stone slab, and "knocked" with stones, pounding the grass into grass mud.

This grass mud, and the paste on his body, cannot be said to be exactly the same, it can only be said to be completely consistent.

The handsome boy suddenly fell silent.

"You're in... Do? The boy asked hesitantly.

Lan Lan didn't raise his head, and replied casually: "Make medicine, I have made medicine, big brother you can turn over!" "

...... The teenager was even more silent.

Even if Ye Ling was not a pharmacy student, she knew that medicine needed chemical extraction.

These are grasses, not medicines ...

The thin lips opened slightly, closed again, opened again, closed again, and after struggling four or five times, the teenager finally asked again: "This is... What medicine?

The little girl cracked her white teeth, raised her head, and smiled like an angel on her small face: "I don't know."

Ye Ling: "..."
is
an answer that I didn't think of at all...

I don't know what kind of medicine it is, so you put it on my wound?

Ye Ling's breathing suddenly became difficult...

Lan Lan tilted her head and thought about it carefully: "Someone told Lan Lan that this kind of grass can heal wounds, apply it to the wound, and the wound will not bleed."

Ye Ling's brows tightened: "... Who, told you?

The little girl's little face wrinkled, rubbed her head with the back of her hand, and shook her head: "I don't remember clearly." This

is not the first time Lan Lan remembers some strange things, Lan Lan has had a lot of strange things in her mind since she was very young, these memories are very chaotic, Lan Lan often has a headache, and then the parents of Death Star do not allow Lan Lan to think.

However, after being older, Lan Lan will not have such a headache as at the beginning.

Ye Ling stared at this little girl with some distrust.

However, it can be guessed that being able to wake up should be a blessing for this little girl.

So this little girl used these grasses to wake him up?

Could it be that the Interstellar Pharmaceutical Research Institute did not find the raw material of the healing system?

Ye Ling took a deep breath: "... Your name is Lan Lan, isn't it?"

"Well!" The little girl nodded heavily: "The blue of the blue star!" I

can't remember anything else, but Lan Lan remembers Lan Xing, and Blue Star is her name!

Blue Star? Ancient Blue Star Earth?

Too long ago planet, some people say that interstellar humans, the earliest is blue star humans, but this statement has been refuted by some experts, more than half of the current interstellar people, in fact, do not believe in the universe, there really has been a blue star, everyone believes that the blue star may be made up by descendants.

After all, for thousands of years, no one has really seen the blue star, even if the blue star is not suitable for human habitation, but the planet itself always exists, right?

Of course, some people say that the blue star exploded that year, so there was no trace at all, but this is even more dead.

"Lan Lan..." Ye Ling was still very weak, and his voice was very slow: "Yes... Let me see, the medicine in your hand?

"This?"

Lan Lan raised the grass mud in his hand, obediently held it, and put it in front of his big brother's eyes.

Getting closer, Ye Ling smelled a huge smell of hemostatic agent.

He wrinkled his eyebrows and looked at this grass mud, hemostatic agent is one of the most common treatment agents in the interstellar, but Ye Ling has heard that the cost of hemostatic agent is actually not low, thousands of hemostatic grasses can extract the amount of medicine required for a bottle of hemostatic agent.

So this grass mud is actually not a weed, it is a hemostatic grass?

But what hemostatic grass will have such an abundant amount? Just these few grasses were mashed together, and they smelled that there was actually the amount of medicine contained in a whole bottle of high-grade hemostatic agent.

In the deadly training ground, how can there be a hemostatic grass with such domineering energy?