71-80

Lan Lan looked at the little water man in front of him blankly.

Her small mouth was slightly open, and there was no expression on her face at all, but her big eyes were getting wider and wider!

The little water man waited for a while, because he didn't wait for the little girl's answer, he was a little scared, and couldn't help but gently take half a step back...

"Black black?" But at this time, the little girl finally spoke.

The little water man immediately raised his head, he "looked" at the little girl, and immediately nodded frantically: "Uh-huh-uh-uh!"
After "Hmm", he tried to emphasize:
"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes,

Still stammering, but the tone was very determined!

Lan Lan did not expect that he would dream of black and black, I heard people say, thinking about it day and dreaming at night, is that before going to sleep, black and black are still angry with blue and blue, so Lan Lan remembered this matter in her heart, did she dream of black and black?

Lan Lan wanted to walk towards Heihei, but she was now standing on a meteorite, the meteorite was uneven, she hadn't walked on the meteorite, and she didn't know that walking around like this would be unstable!

As soon as her small body was crooked, she fell towards the cosmic abyss below without warning!

"Oops!" The little girl screamed in fright!

And at this moment, almost instantly, all the surrounding meteorites moved.

Dozens of meteorites rushed towards the little girl at a rapid speed, their speed was faster than the speed of the little girl's fall, and after a while, dense meteorites gathered at the feet of the little girl, and they condensed into a flat stone platform, holding the little girl steadily!

"Phew!" Lan Lan stood on the stone platform in shock, she patted her chest, and before she could come to her senses, she heard another whistling sound in the distance.

The little girl looked up and saw that farther away, thousands of meteorites were actually flying towards this side, meteorites were connected with the stone platform one after another, and soon, there were no more scattered meteorites around, but there was a dark and long wide avenue in the universe...

The avenue winds endlessly, and Lan Lan has to work her toes to see farther avenues.

Then, Lan Lan saw a person.

The little black water man stood on the other side of the avenue.

He only had a black human shape, looking blurry and hazy, at this time, he ran over, he ran very fast, until he ran closer, he stopped, cautiously asked the little girl: "You, you you, are you okay?"
Lan
Lan came back to his senses and immediately shook his head: "Lan Lan is fine!" Is this made of black and black? Black is so powerful! You can make meteorites listen to you! Xiaoshui

Ren was praised but not happy, he lowered his head, looking sad: "Yes, I'm sorry..."
Lan
Lan was surprised, she didn't know why Xiaoshui Ren apologized: "Huh? Didn't Hei Hei save Lan Lan, why did Hei Hei say sorry to Lan Lan?

Xiao Shuiren's voice was even quieter: "But, I brought you to the meteorite belt..."

If he hadn't taken her to the meteorite belt, she wouldn't have fallen, so it was his fault, he scared her!

Lan Lan took two steps forward, she had a bright smile on her face, she touched Hei Hei's little head: "It was Lan Lan himself who accidentally fell, it has nothing to do with Hei Hei, thank you Hei Hei for saving Lan Lan, Lan Lan finally dreamed of Hei Hei, Hei Hei can also talk to Lan Lan, Lan Lan doesn't want to wake up yet, Lan Lan wants to chat with Hei Hei for a while!" Lan

Lan knows that falling in a dream, that is, jumping off a building or jumping off a cliff or something, will wake up, fortunately Hei Hei caught Lan Lan, otherwise Lan Lan will wake up!

The little black water man's head began to turn red again, and he muttered: "Are you willing to meet me?"
Lan
Lan stretched out his hand towards Hei Hei: "Of course Lan Lan is willing to meet Hei Hei, Lan Lan and Hei Hei are good friends, Hei Hei, can Lan Lan take your hand?" "

Plop plop!

Suddenly, the red head of the little water man became redder, and he also began to smoke, boiling as if it were boiling water!

Lan Lan was taken aback: "Black and black? The

little water man was so embarrassed that he immediately stretched out his hand, but halfway through, he retracted again, shrunk halfway, and stretched out again...

After jumping like this several times, the little girl grabbed the little water man's hand and didn't let him move.

The little water man didn't dare to move in an instant, and his entire little body was about to freeze!

Lan Lan squeezed the palm of Xiao Shuiren's hand, which was cold and cold, as soft as jelly.

Lan Lan smiled and bent her eyes, she pointed to the beautiful blue planet in the distant galaxy, and said: "Black and black, blue and blue take you to Blue Star to play, there is Blue Star, it is beautiful inside!"

"I know..." muttered the little water man.

Lan Lan was surprised: "Huh? Has Black Black been to Blue Star?

The little water man nodded obediently: "I have been..."
As
he spoke, Xiao Shuiren's mind moved, and in an instant, the meteorites that had condensed into the avenue were all disrupted in order, and then reorganized.

This time, the meteorite avenues changed direction, and they extended in the direction of the blue star.

Lan Lan sighed again: "Hei Hei, you are really powerful!"

Xiaoshui Man was embarrassed: "I will only do this..."

"It's already awesome!" Lan Lan said, grabbed the little water man's hand, and ran directly to Lanxing.

The two little children ran breathlessly, and no matter how they ran, there were always meteorites in front of them to pave the way.

Finally, they arrived at the periphery of Blue Star, and Lan Lan still wanted to go in, but the little water man did not move.

Lan Lan blinked: "Black black?

The little water man shook his head and took half a step back: "I can't go in again."

"Why?" Lan Lan doesn't understand.

The little water man looked at Lan Lan in fear for a while, and then lowered his head and said, "You won't let me in..."

"Huh?" Lan Lan scratched his head: "Lan Lan doesn't let black and black into Blue Star?" No, Lan Lan is now inviting Black Black to play with Blue Star!

Xiaoshui Ren still didn't move: "No, you didn't let me go, a long, long time ago, you didn't let me go..."

"A long, long time ago?" Lan Lan tilted her head: "How long ago was that?" Xiao

Shui Ren thought about it carefully, he didn't know how to count, his life was long, and he had never counted...

He said, "Just a long, long time ago, my breath wanted to envelop that side, but you weren't allowed..."

It was a very vague memory, they didn't communicate, but they met...

She was the blue planet, he was the entire universe, and he was used to letting every planet he saw be tainted with his breath, but only the blue planet...

she's so fierce...

She wouldn't allow him to come near...

His breath could not enter the blue star, and he could not bury his energy in the land of that planet, so the creatures in that planet were short-lived.

But she didn't seem to know, she domineeringly didn't allow him to get close, the creature she gave birth to, only she could feed, she didn't want other energy to invade her territory, even if he was well-intentioned, he wanted to help her life grow longer...

The little water man pointed to the position under his feet, and then said stickyly: "I can only go as far as here."

He drew a three-eight line in the air: "What you said, beyond here, you can't ..."

"Huh?" Lan Lan listened stupidly: "Then what will happen if you exceed it?"

Xiao Shuiren was dazed: "How about what?"
Lan
Lan said: "It's that Black Black said that Blue Blue does not allow black and black to pass, so if Black Black has to pass, what will happen to Blue Blue?" Will it hit black and black?

The little water man shook his head: "You can't beat me."
Lan
Lan blinked his eyes: "Then why didn't the black go over?"

Xiaoshui Ren said of course: "You don't want me to go over, you will be unhappy..."
Lan
Lan looked at the black for a while, and then she scratched her little face: "But it's all here, don't go to Lanxing to see, it's a pity, it's really beautiful inside."

"I've seen it..." Although he can't get close, he can peek from afar, he has peeped, and it's really beautiful inside.

The little girl had no choice, she could only say, "Then let's walk around, Lan Lan can also point to Hei Hei from here, Hei Hei you can see oh, this side is the Pacific Ocean, this side is the Atlantic Ocean, here is Huaxia..."

The little girl's introduction was endless, and the little water man didn't urge her, just listened to her.

Later, the little girl was curious again: "Hei Hei, you said that blue and blue are blue stars, but why is blue and blue a blue star?" Do you know?

Xiao Shuiren shook his head: "I don't know, I just know that you have always been a blue star, and you are now."

The little girl was confused: "But blue is not blue star, blue blue is blue blue."

Xiaoshui Ren also didn't know how to explain, he didn't know much about talking, and what he probably wanted to say and say was not a meaning.

Both children were very anxious.

After a while, Lan Lan simply didn't care, she grabbed Hei Hei and said: "Anyway, Lan Lan can now play with Hei Hei!" Black and black, blue and blue take you to see the moon! The

two children held hands, and they stepped on the meteorite avenue and went to the moon again!

The moon is so gentle that it envelopes them with its soft light, like an elder who indulges a child.

The two children played on the moon for a long time, and after that, the little water man took the little girl to play in other parts of the universe.

They went to different planets, and every time they went to a planet, the little water people would introduce the little girl, and they would also go into the planet and see the scenery inside.

It's just that there is too much stuffiness in some planets, more stuffiness than in the death star, and Lan Lan feels uncomfortable as soon as she enters...

The little water man quickly took the little girl away, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I forgot that you don't like my energy!" Those

planets are all planets where dark matter is relatively rich, or there have been many outbreaks of alienation pathogens, and those planets are called "Death Star" by interstellar humans, and there are no creatures in them for a long time, in fact, there is nothing to see.

After Lan Lan came out, she was much more comfortable, and she muttered: "Hei Hei, you don't always explode in the future, you see, good planets, all broken!" The

little water man wrapped his small mouth and did not speak.

Lan Lan tilted his head: "Hei Hei, what's wrong with you?"

Xiaoshui Ren was a little aggrieved: "My breath, not bad, is good..."
Lan
Lan was puzzled: "Huh? But your breath has ruined the planet..."

Xiaoshui tried hard to defend himself: "But good and bad need to coexist, I can make them grow their lifespan, living beings need to evolve and evolve..."

The little water man couldn't say clearly, and it repeated a few words incoherently, It was the knowledge that had been embedded in its memory, it was sure of what it was going to do, and it felt that it was right, but it might not see the results until much later.

Lan Lan saw that Hei Hei was very anxious, so he had to tell him not to be anxious and say slowly.

In the end, Lan Lan tried hard to distinguish the meaning of the black and black words, and then she seemed to understand a little.

Black black means that the universe is actually a chaos, black black is the strongest energy substance born in chaos, energy matter like him, can cover the entire universe, the universe also needs him.

He used his energy to nourish every planet that was born, and souls would slowly grow on these planets.

It's just that in the process of bearing energy, some planets are too fragile to withstand this energy, they will break, but it doesn't matter, in the broken planet, there will naturally be creatures who can adapt to this energy.

Just like the earliest time of the blue star, it was 4.6 billion years ago, and the blue star at that time was not suitable for the birth of life, but in the subsequent evolution, the blue star also gradually grew creatures that could adapt to the environment of the blue star.

It's just that the process really takes a long time.

Therefore, these broken planets are almost equivalent to the blue star of 4.6 billion years ago, and if they are given billions of years, they will slowly get better.

Lan Lan told Hei Hei his understanding, and Hei Hei nodded vaguely: "Anyway, I'm helping them..."
Lan Lan agreed: "Good, good, black is not a bad boy, Lan
Lan does not say that Hei Hei is a bad boy, Hei Hei is helping others, maybe it won't be long before there will be a second blue star, and a third blue star will appear, These are all the credit of black and black!

Xiao Shui Ren immediately became nervous: "Don't want a second blue star, don't want a third blue star, one blue star is enough!"
Lan
Lan blinked his eyes: "A blue star? Black black, do you mean blue blue? But black black, don't you say that blue and blue are fierce, if there are other planets, they should like black and black.

Xiaoshui Ren muttered, "But I only know you... We've known each other for a long, long time... I'm the only one in the universe... I'm so lonely... And then there was you... I often go to secretly watch you..."

Until you disappear, the children you care for are exposed to the cruel cosmic environment.

You love them so muchYou think I'm a bad guy and never let me near you, but I should be near you, and we should exercise them together.

They were not tempered by me, only received your love, and after you, they simply could not adapt to the difficulties of the universe, and I worked hard to save them and make them all mutate...

And then you came back too...

The little water man looked at the little girl in front of him pitifully, and then he thought of a sad thing, he muttered: "Tomorrow I will fall asleep, I don't know how long I will sleep, after I sleep, will you forget me?"
Lan
Lan was stunned for a moment, the little girl thought that she had a while, always called the little black mole, but the little black mole ignored her at all, could it be that the black black was sleeping at that time?

The little girl nodded immediately: "Lan Lan will remember Hei Hei, Hei Hei is Lan Lan's good friend!" When Hei Hei wakes up, Lan Lan will take Black and Black to play together!

The little water man was instantly happy again, and he nodded happily: "Good!" Saying

that, Xiaoshui Ren tried hard to guarantee: "Next time, next time I will definitely grow eyes, nose and mouth!" Just like you!
Lan
Lan also smiled: "If Hei Hei has eyes, nose and mouth, Hei Hei can laugh, just like Lan Lan laughs like this!"

The little water man looked at the little girl's bright smiling face, his black head turned red again, and then he said: "If you don't forget me, I will laugh..."
Lan Lan also repeatedly promised: "No, Lan
Lan will definitely not forget Heihei!" -

"Hoohoo, hoo-hoo..." The ears were the snoring of an animal glowing with heat.

When Lan Lan opened her eyes in confusion, she found that the sky outside was already light, and beside her, the two kittens did not know when they got into the log cabin, they were sleeping next to Lan Lan, and the hot air sprayed from their big noses hit Lan Lan's ears.

Lan Lan rubbed her ears.

As soon as she moved, the two kittens woke up, they stretched, and the brain door squeezed into Lanlan's neck.

Lan Lan was squeezed into the corner by the kittens and cats, and she quickly sat up from the clamp of the two kittens and cats!

As soon as she sat up, the two kittens also sat up, and they looked at Lan Lan one left and one right.

Lan Lan scratched her head in confusion: "Lan Lan doesn't remember that Lan Lan slept with her big brother and puppies?" Why did Big Brother and Puppy become kittens and cats?

At this moment, something came from outside the house.

Lan Lan looked outside, and saw that the big brother had just returned from receiving water, and the little dog was lying on the gate with a grin, looking like that, it should be preventing more kittens from entering the cabin.

Hearing a voice from the cabin, the wind red wolf immediately turned around.

Lan Lan greeted the puppy: "Puppy early." The

wind red wolf jumped up, jumped to the little girl, sniffed the little girl's head with its nose, smelled a leopard smell, and licked the little girl's head hair to cover the smell of the smelly leopard.

"Big brother early." Lan Lan let the puppy lick her fur, and she greeted her big brother in the distance.

Shi Shu put down the water bottle in his hand and looked at the little girl surrounded by the Greedy Blood Leopard and the Wind Red Wolf, he pursed his lips and said, "Early."

After a while, Lan Lan, who had finished washing, began to eat breakfast.

Shi Shu suddenly asked, "Are you tired?"
Lan
Lan was stunned, she looked at her big brother in bewilderment...

"The first time I saw you, I couldn't get up in the morning."

The little girl always gets up early, starting from the devouring of the beach, she is basically the first person to get up, if not the first, when others wake up, she will probably wake up.

It was the first time she had slept so late, and it was almost noon now.

Lan Lan blushed a little, and said embarrassedly: "Lan Lan played with Hei Hei for too long last night, so Lan Lan can't get up today."

The boy frowned.

Black again?

He looked at the little girl's little hands.

Lan Lan smiled and stretched out her little hand and showed her big brother the small black mole in the palm of her hand: "Yes, it's Heihei, last night Lan Lan dreamed of black and black, and then black and black with blue and blue playing in the universe, we stepped on pieces of meteorites, running around in the universe, because we played crazy, so Lan Lan couldn't get up."

Shi Shu: "..." [

???

【In short, I'm too busy in my dreams and tired of dreaming.】

】 [Hahaha, travel the universe with a mole, baby, you really want to laugh at your sister, don't you?]

[Still step on the meteorite past, blue and blue, brother give you a popular science ha, meteorites can't be stepped on, meteorites are floating, and there is radioactive material near the meteorite belt, you can only get close by sitting on a battleship or wearing a mecha, otherwise you will die. ]

[What radioactive substances do you care about in dreams, I am still a 3S ability in my dreams! ]

Shi Shu looked at the little girl with a complicated expression, and for a long time, he said, "Then do you want to sleep for a while?" Had such a tired time playing last night. [

Poofhaha! Your Royal Highness, the Crown Prince, are you going to laugh at me to death!

[He believed, he believed, he actually believed! ] You believe whatever Lan Lan says, right? Believing in anything will only hurt you!

Lan Lan shook his head: "Lan Lan doesn't sleep, Hei Hei will go to sleep at noon today, Lan Lan wants to make more nutrient solution for Hei Hei, so that Hei Hei is full and sleeps again, oh, by the way, Hei Hei said, after Hei Hei sleeps, other people in the forest will come out, and then Lan Lan can see the big brothers and dad!"

Shi Shu raised his eyebrows, and he kept speculating in his heart, what kind of existence is this little black mole?

Throughout the morning, the little girl was talking to herself with the small black mole in the palm of her hand, and at noon, she went to the corner and kept pouring nutrient solution into the palm of her hand, saying that she was feeding the small black mole.

It wasn't until two o'clock in the afternoon that the little girl came over with a sigh and said regretfully: "Hei Hei slept, he ignored Lan Lan."

Shi Shu didn't know what to say, and all day, he didn't hear a word from the mole.

In the end, he could only say, "Don't be sad.
Lan
Lan smiled: "Lan Lan is not sad, Lan Lan waits for Hei Hei to wake up and then play with Lan Lan!" Moreover, the big brothers and Kus's father are coming out soon, and Lan Lan misses the big brothers and dads! "

【I don't want to hit Lan Lan, but, Lan Lan, your big brother and fake dad, is still going in circles.

】 [Yesterday, the prince also came out with the blood-greedy leopard when he was confused, if there was no blood-greedy leopard to lead the way, he would still be trapped inside. ]

[I think don't expect others, I read the announcement on the official website, the day after tomorrow will start the most difficult pursuit training, the prince or take Lan Lan to the beacon forest first, in this forest here to be chased, one catch and one death, can't run away at all! ]

【So you don't care about anyone else?】 Isn't it?

[They can withdraw from the competition, they can't die, the key is that they definitely can't come out, don't waste time here..."

"Blue Blue!"

The words of the barrage had not yet been finished, and at this moment, Yusang's voice suddenly sounded unexpectedly!

Countless spectators were instantly startled, they looked in the direction of the woods over there in shock, and saw a young man and two teenagers coming out of the forest at the edge of the forest.

【Groove groove groove crouch groove! That's not right! Sver, Yusang, they were obviously still turning in place before, how did they come out as soon as they turned!

【I'm going, what's the situation?】 Lan Lan said that they will come out immediately, and they really will come out immediately? How does Lan Lan know?

】 [Lan Lan said that the little black mole told her?

】 [Don't be too outrageous, you really believe that a mole can control the Black Forest of Mad Canyon! ]

——
Just when the barrage frantically punched a question mark, indicating that he didn't understand what the situation was!

Yaxing in a restaurant for edible crops.

The chef has just served carefully prepared meat and vegetables.

This restaurant has been booked at noon today, so there is only one table in the entire restaurant.

Sitting at this table are a man and a woman, the man is cold and deep, and the woman is gorgeous and beautiful.

They looked at each other and sat down, but they didn't speak for a long time, and the chef quietly retreated...

Until a long time later, among the two, the bright and dazzling woman finally spoke up.

"Blocking me, if you want me to eat this meal with you, are you okay?"

Sophia's tone was cold, this person was really good at taking advantage of his presidential privilege, in order to get her to eat this meal, he actually closed the hotel where she was staying.

Abuse of power is really his specialty.

The man sitting opposite, calmly listening to the woman's complaints, glanced at the meal next to him, and said, "Eat first."

"If you don't eat, say what you have." The woman did not give him face.

The man's cold eyebrows brought these displeasures, and after a long while, he finally spoke: "Acquaintance, as for?"

Sophia got up directly: "Don't say go." Seeing

the woman drop the napkin, she really wants to leave.

The man in the rear suddenly spoke: "You are the blue Sophia's mother, right?" The

little girl leaked the name in the live broadcast, and he only thought it was a coincidence.

However, a few days after the little girl appeared, she who had been missing for decades also appeared, and the place where she came was also Yaxing.

Too many coincidences put together, it is not a coincidence.

The man was almost certain that the woman he had loved deeply was inextricably linked to the little girl with the treacherous ability he was interested in.

Sophia turned her back to the man and suddenly stopped.

She was a little annoyed in her heart, this man was really the same old fox at the beginning, and he would not miss any clues.

Knowing her relationship with Lan Lan, if she investigates deeper, won't she expose Hu Qingya and Zhou Qin?

Sophia frowned slightly, thinking in her heart how to round out her relationship with Lan Lan.

Just listening to the man behind him, he suddenly asked in a cold voice, and asked in a cold tone: "So, why did she call you mother?" What is the relationship between you and Li Wei?

Sophia was stunned, she suddenly blessed her heart, the whole person turned around instantly, and blurted out with a smile: "The man is unmarried and the woman is not married, what can I have to do with him, is it not the relationship of having a child together."

President: "..."