41-50

Lan Lan's little appearance looks very happy.

She was holding a small rattan basket in her hand, this small basket should have been made by her temporarily from grass rattan on the side of the road, the small basket was not tight, and it was filled with some unknown small flowers and grass.

There were a few tearing bees, just inside the small basket, they seemed to be clustering flowers and plants, but if you looked closely, they were clearly sticking to the little girl!

As a 2S high-level ferocious insect, these tearing bees are not small, one is about as thick as an adult's thumb, and when he saw so many tearing bees, Ye Ling swallowed his spit, and his whole body stiffened.

"Eh, big brother, why did you fall." Lan Lan saw that the big brother was actually lying on the ground, and quickly put down the small basket and wanted to go over to help him.

In an instant, buzzing tearing bees rushed to the face...

"Don't come here!" Ye Ling stopped it immediately!

Lan Lan was stunned, she stopped a few steps away from her big brother, her big eyes were full of doubts.

Around the little girl's tearing bee, this time is not happy.

They obviously didn't want the little girl to be yelled, and in an instant, the bee swarm silently moved in front of the little girl, and their buzzing sound became louder and louder, facing the adult human in front of them, showing that they wanted to attack him!

Ye Ling's breathing stagnated.

Ye Ling used to garrison the Holy Planet, where ninety percent of the land was primeval jungle, and the people on the planet lived too close to the place where the plants grew, resulting in frequent incidents of tricky plants hurting people.

When Ye Ling first sent troops to clean, he accidentally encountered a nest of torn bees during a cleaning.

The final result is that even if they wear mecha, most of their soldiers are still seriously injured by the tearing bee, and the joints of those mecha can be eaten and melted by the torn bee, and these high-level mechs that can even resist the impact of the meteorite belt torrent are just a fragile piece of wood in the eyes of the tearing bee.

After removing the shell, the humans inside became their full food.

Ye Ling's two fists clenched quickly, and he looked at the group of unkind tearing bees who came, and beads of sweat on his forehead unconsciously flowed from his sideburns...

The atmosphere seemed to be frozen.

Until, the four-year-old little girl, the urn sounded angry opening: "Big brother, do you blame Lan Lan for running out for too long, and you are angry with Lan Lan?"

The little girl grabbed the leaves of the small basket in her hand and muttered, "Because Lan Lan met a new friend... The little bees all warmly invited Lan Lan to play together, and Lan Lan lost track of time..."

The little girl said, reaching out again and touching the wings of a torn bee.

The tearing bee stopped at the little girl's fingertips, very obedient and obedient.

The little girl immediately said: "Big brother, look, the little bees are really cute!" They're sticking with blue and blue!

Ye Ling: "..." The

tearing bees also seemed to feel that the adult humans on the opposite side seemed to be very weak and not lethal, and they felt that there was no danger, so they flew back to the little girl's body in unison, and each found a habitat.

Lan Lan was now as happy as a little butterfly, and she ran to her big brother in a few more steps and forcefully helped her big brother up.

Ye Ling's legs were unfavorable, but seeing these tearing bees so close, he suddenly became sharp, and he held his crutches and retreated eight steps away!

The little girl looked at her big brother's leg with some surprise.

Ye Ling's face was ugly: "Lan Lan, you said, they are yours... Friend?
Lan
Lan came back to her senses and immediately focused her head, and as she nodded, the tearing bee on its head shook again: "Little bee is a good friend that Lan Lan only met today, and I met over there!"

The little girl pointed in the direction she had just walked back: "There are many little bees over there, but the queen bee is going to give birth to a baby, and the little bee has to protect the queen, and can't all go home with Lan Lan to play." There

is actually a queen bee?!

Ye Ling's face was even worse, and he looked at these tearing bees with some difficulty: "Lan Lan, don't you think that these friends of yours are a little scary?"

"Scary?" Lan Lan turned her head to look at the little bees beside her: "Why is it scary?" Little bees are good insects! They are the most important pollinators, they can help plants spread pollen and let plants blossom!

And the little bees are very gentle, they will not hurt people, the food only eats nectar, they can also produce particularly sweet and delicious honey, honey can be eaten directly, and can be used to make medicine!
As soon as Lan Lan said honey, saliva was about to come out, and she hissed and muttered: "Lan Lan hasn't eaten honey for a long time..."

In fact, it didn't take long, when the death star, Lan Lan still often ate honey, because in the small flower garden of Lan Lan, there lived a nest of small bees, Lan
Lan often went to dig honey to soak water to drink, Yaya's mother will always add honey to the nutrient solution, so that the blue nutrient solution will become more delicious!

But Lan Lan has not eaten a delicious nutrient solution for a long time, and she has not drunk honey water for a long time.

The little girl was supporting the tearing bee with every word, which made Ye Ling feel very headache.

But......

The gaze turned to the log cabin next to it, and in the log cabin, the tall horse's wind red wolf was still shrunk into a ball.

Even the famous Wind Red Wolf is particularly fond of the little girl, and it seems that being friends with the tearing bee is not a completely unacceptable thing...

Fart!

The killer ripping bee can't be friends with any human!

Of course, it is impossible for the tearing bee to be friends with humans, because the race is different, and the beasts are not friendly to the creatures of other races.

However, Blue Blue is an exception.

Strictly speaking, Blue Blue is not human.

She is natural.

She is all things.

She has lovingly protected and nurtured every child living in her arms for tens of billions of years.

Except for humans who have hurt Mother Earth, no creature on Earth has ever harmed her.

They were blessed by her, and they always loved her unconditionally.

Even if tens of millions of years have passed, even if this is no longer the earth.

But they remember her, and they want to come back to her embrace.

Seeing that the big brother didn't speak for a long time, Lan Lan puffed out his cheeks, and he was also a little unhappy: "Big brother, the little bee is Lan Lan's good friend, the little bee also sent Lan Lan home, the little bee sent Lan Lan a lot of honey, Lan Lan will use honey as a nutrient solution and treatment potion in a while, Lan Lan is very grateful to the little bee, big brother, don't you like Lan Lan playing with the little bee?" He

also doesn't dislike ... Wait a minute......

Nutrient solution? Therapeutic potions?

Honey?

Ye Ling looked at the small basket and saw that under the flowers and plants, it seemed that there was indeed a small beehive.

Can honey be used as a nutrient solution and a therapeutic agent?

How can it be?

Seeing that the little girl was still staring at herself, her small mouth was pouting to the sky, Ye Ling was helpless: "Big brother doesn't dislike you to bring your friends home, but..."

"It's good that big brother doesn't dislike it!" Lan Lan's eyes lit up, and he immediately rushed to speak: "Then Lan Lan will plant some flowers nearby, so that the little bees can collect honey here in the future!"

The little girl said to do it, she put down the basket, looked around, and then took the uprooted flowers and plants in the basket to a clearing on the left.

The little girl tried hard to dig the soil with a small wooden stick, and the tearing bees all revolved around her.

Ye Ling: "..."

Help, she really wants to keep bees!

[Hahaha, Major Ye Ling's expression is so funny! ] However, I've been watching "Deadly Training Ground" for so long, and I've really never seen a contestant who can become friends with the alien beast, and this year is really eye-opening!

[Seriously, we Lan Lan are not contestants! ]

[If Lan Lan is a contestant, she is not stable first?

[Not really, training matches are not as long as you can survive in the arena, you can clear the level, the number of exotic beasts killed, the map you have walked, the material packages you have picked up, these are all counted in the points, and don't forget that after climate training, there is also a pursuit training with a high elimination rate. ]

[Grass, I almost forgot to pursue training, use intelligent robots to imitate the rebel invasion, when the time comes, hundreds of robots will be put into the entry at once, the contestants have their own positioning, the robots will chase the contestants to kill, and then the contestants can't do anything! ] In this way, Lan Lan really can't do it.

[Lan Lan is not a contestant in the first place, why should she use the requirements of the contestant to benchmark her? ] I just want to know now, when did the garbage organizers get me out of Lanlan, the children were already dirty into briquettes, and how long had she not bathed! You're going to make her grow bugs, aren't you!

The child does not eat well, sleeps badly, and has not yet bathed, although everyone wants to continue to watch Lan Lan, but everyone does not want to see Lan Lan suffer these sins!

For a time, many viewers ran to the bottom of the official website to spray the organizer, asking the organizer not to pretend to be dead and come out to explain!

And at the same time, the 984 cosmic region, inside the Death Star.

Dr. Val is sitting on a rattan chair outside the clinic reading an e-book, his face is wearing holographic glasses bordered with gold wire, although the death star cannot connect to the star network, but some books downloaded in advance can still be viewed holographically.

Interstellar holographic e-book with analog screens.

That is, when the text passes in front of you, the text will automatically form an AI intelligent picture.

For example, in this medical book that Dr. Val is reading now, when he sees the structural formula of a certain drug molecule, the composition animation of that molecule will unfold in front of his eyes.

This automatic combination of text and graphics is more conducive to content understanding.

But of course, not all books have the right to generate holographic books, at least not astringent books.

Dr. Val had been reading the medical book for almost an hour.

Usually, in an hour, he can already read three books.

But today, let alone three books, he hasn't read a single page.

The young man's puzzled gaze glanced across the road from time to time.

Across from his clinic, lived the former rebel commander, George Cuss, which was originally nothing, Val had been a neighbor with Cus for more than a decade, but today it was different.

Warden Zhou Qin had been at Kus's house for more than sixty-four minutes.

What's the big thing that can't be said for so long?

"Val, get a bottle of sleeping pills."

Just then, guests came to the small clinic.

Val turned his head and saw Hu Qingya with a pair of black eyes, hands in pockets, a cigarette in her mouth, and lazily walked over.

As soon as Hu Qingya came in, she sat down opposite Val, her pale and thin face without the slightest bit of blood.

Val frowned: "What's wrong with you?"

Hu Qingya's whole body lay on the stone table, and she raised her finger and pointed at her eyes: "I can't sleep."

Val picked up the kettle on the table, poured her a glass of water, then touched her forehead, didn't burn, and asked, "How long have you not slept?"

"I don't remember." Hu Qingya took the water cup and took a sip of water.

Val thought of a possibility: "After Lan Lan left, you wouldn't have slept, would you?"

Hu Qingya was stunned, she lowered her eyes and did not make a sound.

Val: "..."

Val got up and went inside to get a bottle of sleeping pills out: "One at a time, hurry back to sleep, I see that you are about to become a zombie."

"Zombie..." Hu Qingya raised her head, a woman who has always been cold and decisive, but this time she seems to have changed as a person: "I remember the day of the Hundred Ghosts Day again, Lan Lan dressed up as a little zombie, oh my God, my family Lan Lan is really too cute, I have never seen such a cute little zombie!"

Val was helpless: "It seems that you have seen other zombies, and the zombie creature was originally adapted by Lan Lan based on the vampire race." There

is a "minority" in the interstellar world, called the vampire race, the vampire people are not the same as ordinary people, they live extremely long, especially love to sleep in black boxes, and only eat nutrient solutions containing the smell of blood.

After Lan Lan heard about it, she said that zombies are also like this, they asked her what a zombie is, and the child can't tell, but she will play zombie.

On that Hundred Ghosts Festival, the little girl painted her little face white, then painted two round red halos on both sides of her cheeks, she also painted a red lip, and finally pasted a yellow paper on her forehead...

Thinking about it, the blue zombie shape came to mind again that night...

After a while, Val took off his holographic glasses, reached out and pressed his forehead, and couldn't help but say: "It's really cute!"

Hu Qingya saw that she had hooked Val's blue and blue addiction, and got up and left satisfied.

Who knew that as soon as she reached the door, she saw two figures coming out of the opposite house.

Val just looked up at this time and saw the twoFigure......

Zhou Qin and Kus seemed to have agreed on something, and after the two came out of the house together, they got into the warden's car and headed towards the office building together.

During this process, they did not glance at the small clinic opposite.

Until the hovercar disappeared completely, Hu Qingya turned around and asked, "How did these two get together?" As

a warden, Zhou Qin has never been too close to prisoners, and the last time he went to the prisoner's house, the other party violated prison rules, and he dragged people out and beat them violently.

But today, he talked to Cus so calmly, and let Cus take his patrol car?

Val didn't answer Hu Qingya's question, he just thought of the words of Kus two days ago...

Jailbreak......

No, you don't really want to jailbreak, do you?

Or is the warden and the prisoner conspiring to escape from prison?

Zhou Qin is not crazy!

"Hey, do you know something?" Hu Qingya has always been a keen and suspicious person, she looked Val up and down, went directly over, grabbed the man's collar, and pressed the man to the chair: "Say, what the hell?" Is it related to blue blue?

Val was stunned: "You know?

Hu Qingya exploded as soon as she exploded: "It's really related to Lan Lan!" I said, what can make Zhou Qin and Kus the same qi, besides Lan Lan's matter, what else can there be! What's wrong with Blue Blue?

Val didn't say, just patted the back of Hu Qingya's hand: "Let go."

Hu Qingya did not let go, she continued to pinch Val's neck, she South Universe underground smuggling queen Hu Qingya, also has a little kung fu on her hands!

Val was about to be strangled by her, and could only hold her hand: "Tell you yes, but you can't say it."

Val thought that compared to the other antisocial personality fools of Death Star, Hu Qingya was at least a rational and intelligent person.

Maybe he can discuss with Hu Qingya, at least, Hu Qingya is not a person who will do too outrageous things.

Two hours later.

There was a knock on the door of Zhou Qin's office.

Zhou Qin frowned, and Cus immediately put the 984 navigation map spread on the table into the drawer, and then hugged his chest with both hands and leaned back on the chair.

Zhou Qin opened the door with a gloomy face.

The door just opened a crack, and outside, four or five hands instantly pushed and shoved the door open.

Zhou Qin's brows furrowed, and his hand immediately touched the warning stick on his lower back, wanting to give this group of prisoners who dared to break into his office a little color.

Who knew that at this time, Hu Qingya, who was walking in the front, directly spoke: "Even if you are let out of the 984 universe area, once the alarm of the death star is triggered, you still can't escape the southern universe, but I do know a star route that the imperial army will not patrol, that road was opened by me, specifically used to smuggle and transport goods, and no one else should know about it at present." The

hand holding the warning stick paused, and Zhou Qin's dark eyebrows looked at Hu Qingya in front of him: "I don't know what you're talking about."

Hu Qingya smacked her lips: "Don't pretend, Lan Lan has an accident, we all know!" Stop talking nonsense, get straight to the point! The

woman said while backhanding and slamming the office door shut!

Probably because I saw how she looked like a good mother, I don't know when it started, Zhou Qin didn't remember Hu Qingya's initial appearance very much.

I only vaguely remember that on the first day she entered the Death Star, she crushed the bodies of two prisoners who tried to climb her window.

Afterwards, she also threw the corpses on the road in front of her house one by one, causing Muyu, who was in charge of sweeping the road the next day, to complain to him, saying that the new female prisoner did not care about the public environment, and asked her to sweep the streets in the future.

Speaking of wooden fish, Zhou Qin turned his gaze to Hu Qingya's back, the young man leaning against the door frame and chewing a stick of grass in his mouth.

"What are you doing with me?" Mu Yu raised his eyebrows, and Hang'er smiled.

"I'm also here to help you, what kind of "Deadly Training Ground" I know, it is an independent area opened up by Yaxing alone, the climate and environment in the area are different from the outside world, and they have also set up a very strong safety protection network, so that if there are no multiple permissions, it is almost impossible for the people inside to come out through non-elimination."

Zhou Qin stared at Muyu without making a sound, he knew that his words were not finished.

Muyu chewed the grass in his mouth again and nodded: "Well, that's right, that protective net and those setting equipment are all made by me." Zhou

Qin: "..." Hu

Qingya turned her head and asked this interstellar first network felon: "Why are you doing things for the empire?" Give you a lot of money?

Muyu shrugged: "No, I was young at that time, I just thought it was fun."

Hu Qingya nodded and understood, Muyu is indeed a playful person, for example, why he was caught, is because he made a new virus, he wanted to share this joy with everyone, so he hacked the star network, so that all the light brains linked to the star network were infected with this virus, so as to tell the people of the universe that he made a new virus.

This fool really loves to do any thankless thing.

Zhou Qin looked at Hu Qingya, then at Muyu, and finally turned his gaze to the other two, a man and a woman.

Sophia said with an understatement: "I have a private army in Yaxing, more than 20,000 people, I think you may need it by then?"

Zhou Qin was silent.

If you want to take Lan Lan with you, you may really need manpower.

After a while, Zhou Qin looked at the last man again.

The man obviously had no talent, his expression was a little innocent, and then he spoke: "I'm going anyway, if you don't take me, I'll tell everyone in Death Star about you going to escape from prison to find Lan Lan, see if you can leave by then." Zhou

Qin: "..." Others

: "..."

Hu Qingya was a little sarcastic: "Ennuo's intelligence detection ability is too strong, I just talked to Sophia, he came out, or we will take him, when it is critical, he must be useful."

Zhou Qin closed his eyes and let out a deep breath.

At this time, Kus over there suddenly spoke up: "Safe route, superb electronic technology, available private army, strong intelligence search ability, walking together, it will indeed be safer, Zhou Qin, I think it can." "

Zhou Qin immediately frowned and looked at Kus.

Kus was not young, there were some not very obvious fine lines at the corners of his eyes, he nodded to Zhou Qin again, relying only on the two of them, there was indeed a risk of failure.

And jailbreaking, a risk, is enough to be fatal.

Zhou Qin finally walked back to his desk, which was regarded as acquiescing to the addition of the four people.

Mu Yu immediately happily stepped forward and pasted with Kus: "Brother Kus, then where are you planning now?"

Kus simply explained his and Zhou Qin's plan.

The later four listened and fell silent.

After a long while, Sophia calmly asked: "You mean, you sent a message to your son Donald, tricked your son into leading the army to break into the 984 area, and then when the time comes, he will move so much, it will inevitably attract the attention of the imperial army, and when your son fights with the imperial army, you and Zhou Qin will take the opportunity to escape... That's what you guys are going to do?

Cus nodded: "This is the safest."

Mu Yu was a little confused: "Then what if your son doesn't bring the army over?" What if he comes alone?

"Not likely." Kus glanced at Muyu: "My son, I understand, he has a reckless personality and is also a stupid person. Muyu

: "..." Will

your son be glad you said that about him?

Ennuo couldn't help but ask, "Then what if your son is captured by the imperial army?"

Kus frowned: "If you catch it, you will catch it, find a way to escape from prison by yourself, he Laozi and I all find a way to escape from prison by myself!"

Enno: "..." Did

you come up with your own way? Aren't you taking advantage of your son?

It's so vicious! You rebels really don't have a long conscience!

Hu Qingya silently gave a thumbs up at this time, and sighed leisurely: "You are really a good father."

"Okay." Zhou Qin interrupted the small talk of several people, he took an electronic pen and wrote a time in the book.

13:10。

Zhou Qin said: "According to the path estimate, the time when Donald arrives at 984, just tomorrow at noon, he will meet the patrol army on the 3rd front west of the border, and the imperial increase will arrive within an hour, 13:10-13:30, which is the time we leave."

"Remember, there is only one chance, keep a low profile, try not to use force, the use of force is the stupidest way, because once the movement is big and our identity is exposed, it will be difficult for us to get close to Lan Lan again in the case of being wanted by the whole universe, understand?"

The five people looked at Zhou Qin, turned their gazes, and looked at Zhou Qin's desk, only to see that in the upper right corner of the desk, there was a photo frame, and in the picture frame, the immature and fair little girl was grinning with a big smile and smiling sweetly and cute at the camera.

In an instant, the five people looked grim, and they spoke out at the same time: "Understood!" -

"Aa

At the same time, Lan Lan, who was far away in the deadly training ground, tinkered with the hive halfway, and suddenly didn't know why, and sneezed.

The little girl rubbed the tip of her nose with the back of her hand, and she was quietly worried: "Lan Lan won't catch a cold, right?" "The little bees don't give Lan Lan a lot of hives, Lan Lan first cuts the dark beeswax outside with a stone knife, and then wraps the inner hive with banana leaves, squeezes it hard, and squeezes the honey into a small bowl made of banana leaves.

The little girl's strength is very small, although she tinkered for a long time and tried to cut the honeycomb as small as possible, but with a little big hand, there is still no way to squeeze the honey clean.

Ye Ling was sharpening the wooden arrow eight steps away from the little girl, and seeing that Lan Lan squeezed his little face red, he put down the stone knife: "Or, I'll come?"
Lan
Lan turned his head to look at his big brother, and his eyes instantly shone!

"Thank you big brother!"

Ye Ling stood up with his crutches, he walked in front of the little girl, and stopped again.

Lan Lan knew that the big brother was timid and afraid of the little bee, so Lan Lan obediently got up and walked to a farther place, so that the little bee would also follow Lan Lan.

Ye Ling sat on the stone, wiped his hands first, and then picked up the hive and squeezed: "Do this?" Ye

Ling hadn't done anything about crowding the hive, so she wasn't sure.

Lan Lan looked at it from afar, hmm-huh nodded: "Yes, yes, just squeeze the honey out of the hive, this is old honey, so the color is darker, it will be slightly harder, big brother you have to work a little harder to squeeze out." "Good

." Ye Ling followed what the little girl said, and it didn't take long to squeeze out two small bowls of honey.

Taking apart the banana leaves in his hand and seeing that the hive inside had dried up, he asked again: "Is this okay?"
Lan
Lan looked satisfied: "It's okay, big brother, can you help Lan Lan regenerate a fire?"

"Make a fire?" Ye Ling looked at the sun in the sky: "Do you want to make a fire when it's so hot?"
Lan
Lan was stunned and smiled: "Lan Lan is not cold, Lan Lan is to cook nutrient solution, there is no way to cook without making a fire."

Ye Ling: "..." Cooking

... Nutrient solution?

[Ah, Lan Lan really wants to make nutrient solution? ] I thought she just wanted to eat honey, I haven't eaten the honey of the tear bee, but the honey of the B-grade bee I have eaten, used to dip edible crops is particularly delicious, sweet and fragrant.

】 [I've already started to be hungry, immediately open the star network, okay, take a look at the price of tumbling bee honey, five thousand interstellar coins a small bottle, and then look at the price of edible crops, it's not worth it, three months' salary to afford such a meal! ]

【But how to cook nutrient solution?】 Isn't the nutrient solution extracted by instrument? I have worked in a nutrient solution factory, their nutrient solution is purified from mutated raw materials, after obtaining direct nutrients, and then according to the nutrient ratio, the nutrients are blended, and finally it has become our common nutrient solution.

【The word cooking is quite fresh, what is cooking?】 It won't be a Blue Star word again, right?

Interstellar because edible crops are scarce, people do not have the habit of cooking by themselves, they generally buy ready-made nutrient solutions directly to eat, occasionally even if they buy edible crops to improve food, but because edible crops are too precious, they dare not toss around, are in accordance with the eating strategy on the star network, cooked and eaten.

The word "cooking" is foreign to them, and they don't understand why food is cooked.

"Like this, right?" Ye Ling also wanted to know how Lan Lan planned to cook the nutrient solution, but he didn't have a lighter and didn't know how to make a fire out of thin air.

He originally thought that the last time Lan Lan made a fire in the Cannibal Forest, she should have some firearms.

As a result, I just asked, Lan Lan does not have an igniter, so how to ignite without a igniter?

Lan Lan asked him to prepare the pyre first, Ye Ling did so, and then what.

Lan Lan put some flowers and plants in the place where the sun was the biggest, she turned her head, and saw that the big brother had already prepared the firewood, and the little girl came over.

As soon as she approached, Ye Ling retreated, and the swarm of torn bees was not friendly to him.

Lan Lan took out a glass empty tube from her bag, she squatted down, used the glass tube to aim in the direction of the sunlight, while gathering fire, while popularizing science: "Big brother, you see, that's it, this is called spotlight fire, after the light source is refracted into a point through the glass, the flammable material under the glass will be ignited..."

Ye Ling watched seriously, silently remembering these processes.

Interstellar people do not know much about survival knowledge in the wild, and the biggest reason for this is because the interstellar wilderness does not allow ordinary people to enter and exit at will.

The mysterious plants and exotic beasts all over the world are too dangerous, and those who do not wear mecha are not allowed to enter the forest at all.

And since you are going to wear mecha, why learn those clumsy field knowledge?

Even the cheapest C-class mech, isn't the mecha cabin equipped with a series of living materials and metal tents?

Usually they will not encounter the situation of lighting a fire in the wild, interstellar people for fire, the demand is not very large, they do not need to make a fire when they eat, they wear thermostatic clothing when they are cold, the lighting is with searchlights, there is no searchlight, you can also use the laser light of the light brain.

The advancement of science and technology has made human beings no longer have to learn crude and primitive life technology.

Even in the "Deadly Training Ground", where there are many crises and competitors are not allowed to bring their own mecha, those low-level material kits that can be seen everywhere are equipped with igniters to prevent some non-chiefs who cannot pick up constant temperature suits from lighting fires to keep warm during extremely cold training.

Ye Ling was also unlucky, his original material bag was lost, and there happened to be no igniter in this high-grade material package that Lan Lan found, otherwise they wouldn't have to use some folk remedies to make a fire so hard now.

In the firewood pile mixed with wood chips, a small flame quickly ignited, Ye Ling's eyes widened slightly, and the audience who were watching the live broadcast also began to make a barrage.

[Although I saw Lan Lan lighting a fire in the man-eating forest last time, I was afraid that the man-eating tree would go crazy at that time, and I didn't look carefully, it turned out that the fire came out like this! ]

【It's amazing, you can really use the sun to make fire! 】

】 [In fact, it is not much magic, after the success of the blue and blue fire last time, someone posted on the star network about the principle, which is relatively basic chemical knowledge, but it does not belong to the category of common sense, so ordinary people do not know much.

[I don't care, I don't know anyway, I just think blue is so good! ] Lan Lan deserves to be my daughter!

[Pull the knife, it's obviously my daughter! ]

The small fire slowly turned into a big fire, but Lan Lan didn't let the fire be too big, she skillfully fiddled with the branches a few times, making the fire look small, and then got up: "Big brother, you first help Lan Lan look at the fire, Lan Lan has not finished preparing there."

The little girl turned and ran, and Ye Ling returned to the fire, fiddling with the branches from time to time.

After a while, the little girl took out the empty nutrient solution bottles, poured honey and mineral water into the bottles in proportion, and Lan Lan took the bottles.

Seeing the fire rising, the tearing bee swarm did not dare to get closer, and they stopped in mid-air not far away, buzzing at the little girl.

Ye Ling glanced at the tearing bee, and then at the fire in front of him, and something flashed under his eyes.

Lan Lan put the glass tube to the edge of the fire, and soon, the transparent tube was burnedBlack.

Ye Ling didn't understand: "What is this for?"
Lan
Lan said: "Because there is no pot, there is no way to boil and filter, Lan Lan uses a stupid method, called smoldering." The

glass tubes were very hard, even if they were placed in a fire, they would not be burned out, and after Lan Lan put all ten pipes away, he returned to the stone behind and continued to make those flowers and plants.

Throughout the afternoon, the little girl was so busy that she couldn't stop.

The blazing sun in the sky is getting bigger and bigger, the wind red wolf has woken up in the log cabin, Ye Ling has diligently controlled the fire, and the tearing bee has found a place to roost and nest in a large tree nearby.

The honey water is smouldered, when the whole tube is heated, Lan Lan counts the time, takes the tube out, cools a little, Lan Lan wipes off the black ash outside the tube with banana leaves, while observing the fusion effect of the honey water inside, Lan Lan shakes evenly.

When it was almost shaken, the little girl put the glass tube back next to the fire, this time farther away so that the tube would not heat so violently.

Then she brought some petals and blades of grass and placed them next to the fire to dry.

Although it is said that it is best to use ultraviolet rays to bake flowers and plants, but only use the sun, at least twenty-four hours, Lanlan in order to save production time, took some flowers and plants to artificially burn, although it will lose some of the nutrients that come with the herb, but the problem is not big.

These operations of Lan Lan, Ye Ling almost couldn't understand.

After another while, making sure that the flowers and plants were dry enough, Lan Lan put the flowers and plants away and took them to the side to grind.

After grinding the flowers and plants into a fine powder, Lan Lan took out the glass tube that had been simmering, opened the lid, and mixed the flower and plant powder in proportion.

While mixing, Lan Lan also shook the tube body, and when it was almost shaken, Lan Lan put the tube back next to the fire and continued to lean.

[Is this a nutrient solution?] Is such a nutrient solution nutritious? How do I feel, just mixing raw materials casually?

【But Lan Lan seems to be very confident?】

[Children still think things too simple, why do you want to buy nutrient solution outside, is because there is no nutrient extraction machine in ordinary families, nutrient solution to put it bluntly, eat is the extracted nutrients, blue and blue directly with raw materials blending, this is not the mutant substances are mixed in.

"Lan Lan, are you making nutrient solution?" Ye Ling and the audience thought similarly, he thought that Lan Lan seemed to have misunderstood something, or that Lan Lan was not a nutrient solution, but something else?

"Yes." The four-year-old girl replied crisply.

The very positive answer broke Ye Ling's illusion.

Ye Ling: "..." Okay

.

Ye Ling sighed and explained to the little girl bitterly: "Lan Lan, do you know what food raw materials are."
Lan
Lan looked at her big brother puzzled, a little dumbfounded: "Huh?

Ye Ling said slowly: "The raw materials of the nutrient solution we eat every day are common breeding animals, and breeding crops, that is, some people will specifically raise animals and plants for human consumption."
Lan
Lan nodded, this Lan Lan knew that the humans of Blue Star would also breed and cultivate.

Ye Ling continued: "But most of the crops and beasts, in the process of growth, will suffer from mutation, for example, a basin of water, it was originally clean, but after being mutated, it has a lot of impurities in it, if humans directly eat these impurities of water, they will be uncomfortable, spitting up and down are light, and serious people will die..."

Lanlan's eyes widened, and she quickly said, "That can't be drunk!" Hurry up and spit it out!

Ye Ling smiled: "Yes, that can't be drunk, only if the water is always clean, then you can drink, or in other words, after the water is polluted, it has been treated twice, we extract the water inside and filter out the impurities, so you can also drink."
Lan
Lan nodded vigorously: "Uh-huh, that's it!"

Ye Ling looked at the tube that the little girl put by the fire: "Food is also like this, breeding beasts and breeding crops, after being mutated in the process of growth, we have to purify them twice, filter out the mutated impurities in their bodies, only eat the extracted and nutritious part, and then mix these nutrient parts to become the nutrient solution we often eat."
Lan
Lan tried hard to understand the words of the big brother, but she didn't seem to understand a little, she hadn't extracted anything...

Ye Ling continued: "Then under what circumstances can the raw materials be directly edible? The first is to breed animals and crops, which have not been mutated.

Ye Ling was very patient and tried to teach the little girl little by little: "There is a 99.9% probability that breeding beasts and breeding crops will be mutated, but there is also a 0.1% probability that they will not be mutated!"

Those lucky beasts and crops that have not been mutated have become edible meat, and edible crops, edible meat and edible crops can be eaten directly into the stomach, they are very rare, so they are also very expensive, but they are really delicious, eat directly, not only can you ingest the various nutrients inside, the taste is also very good.
Lan
Lan nodded immediately: "Yes, yes, eating meat and vegetables directly is the most delicious!"

Ye Ling said: "There is a second kind of meat and crops, which can also be eaten directly, that is, 3S meat and 3S crops, they are not flukes and have not been mutated, but they contain extremely strong energy substances in their bodies, this energy substance can kill mutated substances, so eating 3S meat and 3S crops, we can not only obtain the nutrients in them, but also obtain huge energy, 3S food is simply the ceiling of human food! Lan

Lan stirred the corners of her clothes a little weakly, the little girl came here, and she couldn't understand the words of the big brother, she hadn't seen any huge energy...

"So Lan Lan, do you still think that this you made is a nutrient solution?" Ye Ling pointed to the glass tubes by the fire, and he thought he had made it clear.

Unless the flower and plant powder sprinkled by Lanlan into it is the powder of edible plants, or the powder of 3S plants, otherwise, there is no nutrition in this homemade nutrient solution, only endless mutant impurities, and eating it directly will only damage the human body's functions.

Lan Lan scratched his head, Lan Lan heard what the big brother meant, and the big brother seemed to say that Lan Lan did something wrong.

But the process of making nutrient solution in blue and blue is learned from Yaya's mother, who directly breaks up what she eats, and then mixes them together with honey or juice, boils them and cools them well, and then eats.

Lan Lan has eaten like this since she was a child, Lan Lan has eaten until she is four years old, she has always been fine, and she is not uncomfortable...

Lan Lan stared at the glass tubes by the fire, silent.

The little girl was obviously hit, she lowered her head, and her voice was muffled: "Big brother, you haven't eaten the nutrient solution made of blue and blue, don't you say it's not delicious..."

Ye Ling was stunned.

Barrage suddenly went crazy.

【Grass! Eat! Blue blue, I eat! You just poison me and eat it!"

】 [Major Ye Ling, I advise you not to be ignorant! ] Why can't you eat the nutrient solution made of blue blue! Isn't it just no nutrients? Who stipulates that there must be nutrition in the nutrient solution!

[Major Ye Ling, you think like this, Lan Lan will cure the disease, even if you are poisoned, she can save you back, think about it this way, do you think that you can not only eat, but also show off two more bottles?

When netizens were crazy pua Ye Ling, in the Capital Star Military Building.

Marshal Ye also looked at the big screen in front of him with a dark face.

Other officials in the conference hall said a lot: "What's going on with these netizens? Are these words human? It's really standing and talking without back pain.

"Ye Ling himself is very injured, and you want him to eat mutated raw materials? This is a deep fear that he will not die, right?

"Even if it's a joke, some of the remarks are too much, you should still clean up the barrage, the black smoke miasma, there is no positive guide at all."

Some officials really wanted to make a communication, and proposed to the organizers to clear the barrage, but as soon as the official looked up, he saw the face of the boss above, which was already covered with frost at this time.

Also, these outsiders can't stand it, Marshal Ye, who is his own father, can still watch his son eat those poisonous raw materials?

An official persuaded: "Marshal, don't worry, Ye Ling won't eat it..."

"Why didn't he eat?" Marshal Ye Huo Ran spoke up, and there was a tight anger in his low voice.

The official: "?

Other officials: "???
Marshal
Ye's eyes showed a cold light, he pointed to the live broadcast big screen, and he was angry for no reason: "Didn't he see Lan Lan and cry!" Isn't it just a few bottles of failed nutrient solution, he can't coax Lan Lan? Eat it for her?

Thinking that if the little girl cried again, Ya Xing didn't know what to shake again, Marshal Ye directly ordered the adjutant: "Give Ye Ling an order and let him give me food!" Eat now!

Adjutant General: "..." Other

officials: "..."
Would you
like to hear what you are saying?

Is Ye Ling really your own son?

Marshal Ye, are you crazy?

The adjutant general and other officials were confused, but Marshal Ye was still urging: "Don't hurry yet!"

The adjutant general came back to his senses and hurriedly went to get the communicator, who knew that at this moment, in the live broadcast room, Ye Ling seemed to be under the little girl's lost expression, self-brainwashing was successful, he gritted his teeth and let it out: "But big brother thinks that the nutrient solution made of blue and blue must be the most delicious!"

In an instant, the little girl with a red nose suddenly raised her head, her big eyes were covered with mist, and she looked at her big brother in shock.

Ye Ling glanced at the fire behind him and took a deep breath: "When can I eat?" Big brother can't wait to try the nutrient solution made of blue and blue!
Lan
Lan was a little at a loss, she sniffed, wiped the tip of her small nose with the back of her hand, and quickly said: "Also, I have to wait a bit!" Big brother you wait! The

little girl said, hurrying to get busy again!

Ye Ling looked at the back of the little girl with a complicated expression, and then silently walked to the steps outside the wooden house, carrying the material bag and rummaging through it.

After rummaging around, he finally found the bottle of healing potion.

The bottle was already empty, but if you looked closely, there were a few drops of residual healing solution on the edge of the cap and in the corner of the bottom of the bottle.

Ye Ling searched for the residual medicinal liquid in the two bottles into one bottle cap, and after determining the amount, he cherished the medicinal liquid back into the bottle, put the bottle away, and planned to use this to save his life at a critical moment.

[I can see all my tears, and I really want to crowdfund to buy a healing potion for Major Ye Ling. ]

】 [Major Ye Ling is already a mature drug tester, and he has learned to prepare the antidote in advance.

】 [Major Ye Ling, you can eat less for a while, just the residual potion of this half bottle cap, I feel that it can only save your life in one twentieth.

At five o'clock in the evening, Lan Lan put ten black bottles neatly on the small stone.

Ye Ling swallowed his spit, his fingers tightly grasped the supply bag next to him, and he took a deep breath: "... Can you eat it?

The little girl nodded timidly, in order to make the nutrient solution she made not seem too buried, she was still using banana leaves, carefully wiping the black ash outside the tube.

At this time, the wind red wolf, who had been hiding in the wooden house for a day, finally came out sneakily after making sure that the tearing bee was not outside.

The wind red wolf skillfully stuck to the little girl, and suddenly, it smelled something!

The canine beast's sense of smell is extremely sensitive, and the wind red wolf suddenly stretched out its head to smell the stone, and after sniffing for a long time, it grabbed three glass tubes.

"Puppy, don't make trouble, you can't eat so much!"

The wind red wolf put three tubes into his arms, then stretched his neck and bit three more bottles, silently intending to occupy all the nutrient solution!

Only this time before it took the nutrient solution back, its mouth was grabbed by the little girl's immature little hands.

Lan Lan took out the nutrient solution bottle from the puppy's mouth, and nodded the tip of the puppy's nose: "Don't be so greedy, are you hungry?" Good, good, blue and blue feed you first. The

little girl picked up a bottle of nutrient solution and opened the lid...

In an instant, the sweet and violent fragrance spread out from the mouth of the bottle!

After smelling the sweet breath that could almost be called domineering, Ye Ling's whole person was stunned.

The wind red wolf can no longer stand it, it steps on four legs, the big tail that is always hanging low behind it, can't help but swing hard, it arches the little girl's arm with its nose, urging the little girl to hurry up and hurry up!

Lan Lan raised her arm a little to prevent the puppy from knocking the bottle crookedly, she sighed and said, "Okay, okay, here it comes." Pouring

the warm nutrient solution into the palm of her hand, Lan Lan fed the nutrient solution to the puppy.

Next second, the puppy gobbled up and licked all the nutrient solution!

The little girl fed a bottle in one breath, but the wind red wolf did not leave after eating, it continued to circle the little girl, and took another bottle of nutrient solution into the little girl's hand, asking the little girl to continue feeding.

Lan Lan was arched by it and couldn't help it, and helplessly opened another bottle.

With the same sweet aroma, Ye Ling felt as if there was saliva secreting on the tip of her tongue.

The wind red wolf showed off half a bottle of nutrient solution again, and Lan Lan looked at its little belly worriedly: "Little dog, you can't eat it, you usually only eat half a bottle for a meal." Ye

Ling looked at the glowing Wind Red Wolf with complicated eyes, yes, the Wind Red Wolf usually didn't like to eat nutrient solution.

Of course, Ye Ling didn't know that when he was in a coma, the Wind Red Wolf had always loved to eat blue and blue nutrient solution, but later that kind of nutrient solution was gone, and only the unpalatable arena nutrient solution made the Wind Red Wolf become uninterested.

Lan Lan strictly controls the diet of the puppy and does not give the puppy more food.

In the end, the wind red wolf had no choice, so he could only continue to take the bottle on the stone in disappointment and hide it under his stomach.

This is a subconscious move by beasts to protect food.

In the blink of an eye, there was only a bottle of nutrient solution left on the big stone, and Lan Lan grabbed the head of the wind red wolf and said that it was gluttonous.

Ye Ling hesitated for a moment, and after a while, he reached out and took the only remaining bottle of nutrient solution.

Tentatively opening the cap...

Because he was close, the domineering honey aroma almost went straight to his mind.

In addition to the aroma, Ye Ling didn't know if it was his own illusion, he also smelled a smell of energy.

Tentatively align the bottle to your lips and purse a little.

In an instant, the exuberant energy flowed into his throat along with the sweet liquid.

As a 2S-level expert, Ye Ling seemed to instinctively understand the value of these liquids!

He suddenly remembered that when he was half-asleep in the cannibal forest before, it seemed that someone had fed him something, and his internal injuries were slowly beginning to recover after eating that thing...

He thought it was a healing potion, but now that he thought about it, there was only Lan Lan beside him at that time, and Lan Lan did not have a healing potion...

Ye Ling lowered her eyes and looked at the gray nutrient solution bottle in her hand.

His heart was suddenly very hot.

In the next second, Ye Ling raised his head and drank the whole bottle of nutrient solution into his stomach!

Another three seconds later...

Ye Ling: "!!!!!! "[Lying groove, it won't be really poisoned, why is Major Ye Ling with this expression? ]