21-23

The high and joyful cry came out lightly from the little girl's pink little mouth, which seemed so unreal.

Hu Qingchen's eyes were extremely prominent because he was too thin, and his eyes widened in shock because of this claim.

Uncle? What uncle?

Below, the little girl was still holding his thigh, but the terrified teenager was already afraid.

Hu Qingchen quickly retreated!

Because he left suddenly, Lan Lan didn't hold it for a while, stumbled a bit, and finally stood firm.

The boy retreated four or five steps away from the little girl, his pale skin was almost transparent, and his voice trembled: "You... You recognized the wrong person..."
After
that, he buried his head and left.

The little girl recognized the wrong person, she suddenly showed affection to him, and suddenly ran over to hug him because she recognized him as her uncle.

But he is not the little girl's uncle, he does not know her at all, he is just an orphan, an orphan who must rely on participating in "Deadly Training Ground" and get the final bonus to complete his education with difficulty.

He didn't want to have contact with anyone, he didn't want anyone to see him, he just wanted to be quiet, he shouldn't be nosy, why did he go this way when he heard the voice, he should have left earlier.

The young man's steps were very fast, as if there were strange beasts chasing him behind.

And Lan Lan's reaction was also very fast, she clicked and chased over, shouting: "Uncle, uncle, you are waiting for Lan Lan, Lan Lan did not recognize the wrong person, you are Lan Lan's uncle, Lan Lan has seen her uncle's photos, in her mother's room!" Yaya's

mother's room is not allowed to enter anyone, but Lan Lan can go in, Lan Lan sometimes when spending the night in Yaya's mother's house, she will sleep in a bed with Yaya's mother, and the uncle's photo is placed on the bedside table, in that photo, not only Yaya's mother and uncle, but also Yaya's mother's father and mother, a total of four people.

Because Lan Lan often looked at that photo, she had long remembered her uncle's appearance.

Although the current uncle is older and thinner than the uncle in the photo, his facial features have not changed.

Lan Lan can't catch up, uncle runs too fast, Lan Lan is anxious: "Uncle, you wait Lan Lan, Lan Lan is not a bad boy, Yaya's mother clearly said, if my uncle sees Lan Lan, he will like Lan Lan very much!" The

young man in front of him walked quickly, and then suddenly stopped.

His slightly hunched body turned sharply, and the boy's pale and sunken face was now full of disbelief: "Ya... Elegant? "

Hu Qingya?

His sister Hu Qingya?

Lan Lan saw that her uncle finally stopped, she also stopped, the little girl supported her knees, gasping for breath: "Huhu, yes, Yaya's mother, uncle's photo, Lanlan is what she saw in Yaya's mother, Lanlan didn't recognize the wrong person, uncle is Lanlan's uncle!"

Hu Qingchen suddenly felt a little confused, didn't his uncle and aunt say, sister... Is it long dead?

Hu Qingchen and his sister Hu Qingya have a bit of a age difference, his sister is a full one hundred and two years older than him, when his parents and sister had accidents one after another, Hu Qingchen was only a ten-year-old child, suddenly suffered a disaster, and the family changed dramatically, and then, unrelated uncles and aunts took over the company, and he was sent to an interstellar orphanage...

Hu Qingchen stared at the little girl in front of him deadly, he suspected that this little girl was lying to him, but what did she want? What good could she do by lying to him?

Hu Qingchen didn't dare to let himself fantasize... Is my sister really not dead? Is this really possible?

Hu Qingchen's mind was chaotic for a moment, and at this moment, his thigh was hugged again.

He lowered his head and saw the little girl with a pink carving jade looking at him and smirking: "Hehe, I caught my uncle."

Hu Qingchen felt very embarrassed when he boarded, his eyes flickered twice, and he asked a little uncomfortably: "Your mother, what does she look like..."
With hesitation in his voice and these inexplicable expectations, he pointed to the corner of his right eye: "She is here, is there one..."

"Red mole!" Lan Lan rushed to answer!

Yaya's mother has a small mole in her right eye, which is red and super beautiful!

Hu Qingchen's eyes instantly lit up amazingly!

It's a sister, it's really a sister!

My sister is not dead!

My sister really didn't die!

Hu Qingchen quickly squatted down, he held the shoulders of the little girl with both hands, his breathing was rapid and trembling: "Your mother, where is your mother now?" She, she..."
Before the
words were finished, the teenager, who was already sensitive and inferior, had red eyes, his tears continued to fall, and his whole face became embarrassed.

Lan Lan was frightened at once, why did his uncle cry?

Is it an injury?

Lan Lan began to look her uncle's body up and down, and soon, she found a red wound on the back of her uncle's hand, and the little girl hurriedly held her uncle's hand and blew a small breath on the wound: "Uncle doesn't hurt, uncle doesn't cry, Lan Lan blows to uncle, pain will fly away!"

Hu Qingchen's hands were very thick, there were many cocoons on his hands, and there were many old injuries caused by years of martial arts training, he wanted to take his hand back, he felt that the hand was too ugly, but the little girl held him so solemnly.

Hu Qingchen thought of when he was a child, because he was tested for S-level combat effectiveness, his father strictly taught him to practice martial arts, and every time he was injured, his sister also held his hand like this, carefully blowing him on the medicine.

Hu Qingchen couldn't bear it anymore, he wrapped his arms around the little girl, pressed her tightly into his arms, and cried bitterly.

My sister didn't die, my sister got married and gave birth to a lovely daughter, and this cute little guy is now called Uncle!

He is not an orphan, he still has relatives!

Surprise, excitement, satisfaction, and fear emotions are constantly intertwined in the closed heart of the teenager, Hu Qingchen has no time to think too much, he is like a panicked and uneasy young child, nervously holding the lost and recovered treasure in his arms, as if as long as he holds it tightly enough, he will not lose it again!

Lan Lan has been frightened, yes, does it hurt so much? That wound doesn't look big either...

Lan Lan quickly continued to reach out and pat his uncle's back, and continued to coax in his mouth: "Lan Lan to find medicine for his uncle, it won't hurt when his uncle's wound heals, Lan Lan can be medicated, Lan Lan will definitely be able to cure his uncle's hand!" "

Hu Qingchen... Crying even louder!

My niece is really good!

【??? Just came, I'm full of question marks now, what's the situation?

[Back to the front, this person is Lan Lan's uncle, but I don't know why, their family doesn't seem to have a good relationship, and the uncle doesn't know that his sister has a daughter...]

[Will you cry so sadly if the relationship is not good? But I really don't understand...]

[If it's blueUncle's words? Then this one is... Tyranny's former brother-in-law?

[Anyway, Lan Lan saw his relatives in the training ground, this is also a good thing, this violent god should be a little relieved, the baby daughter mistakenly entered the training ground, the violent god was so scared that he dialed the training ground, and now the daughter is with her uncle, at least there is an elder around. ]

】 Hu Qingchen held his niece and cried for a while, afraid of scaring the child, so he quickly collected his emotions and let go of the little girl.

Hu Qingchen's voice still trembled a little uncontrollably: "Your name is Lan Lan? You, how did you get into the training ground? Don't...... Did you come to me?

As soon as he thought of this possibility, Hu Qingchen was so excited that his heart jumped, could it be that he participated in the competition and was seen by his sister and niece, and then they came to him? Could it be that my sister is also in the training ground?

There was no time to think about how it was possible for people to enter the well-defended deadly training ground, Hu Qingchen only looked around hopefully, trying to find his sister.

"No, Lan Lan didn't know that her uncle was here, Lan Lan came here with the puppy to find her mother." Lan Lan explained matter-of-factly.

Puppies? Looking for a mother?

Hu Qingchen didn't understand much.

Lan Lan explained it in detail.

Hu Qingchen didn't understand even more after listening to it, why can a dog come and go freely in the deadly training ground? Isn't the defense of the training ground hell-level?

The little girl didn't cry anymore when she saw her uncle, she grabbed her uncle's sleeve, and her little hand shook gently: "That... Uncle, can you do Lan Lan a favor?

Hu Qingchen was stunned, and immediately nodded: "Okay, you say, you can do whatever you want me to do!"

Five minutes later, Hu Qingchen broke his head and bleed, fainted Lake, and dragged him to a flat ground, he frowned and puzzled: "You mean, you want me to take care of him?"
Lan
Lan probed the snort of the bad uncle whose face was covered in blood, and determined that the bad uncle was not dead, but just asleep, Lan Lan breathed a sigh of relief, and then said: "Yes, trouble uncle to help Lan Lan take a look at this uncle, Lan Lan now has something to do, and when things are done, Lan Lan will come back with his uncle to find a way to wake up this uncle." Lan

Lan's original destination was to seal the alienated pathogen, but when she saw the uncle who was struck by lightning on the road, she came over to say hello, and so many things happened.

Although Lan Lan was very afraid of this uncle, because this uncle was just going to hit her, but Lan Lan was afraid that the mountain would fall down after a while, so she still wanted to move this uncle to a safer place, Lan Lan couldn't move by herself, fortunately she met her uncle, so she asked her uncle to help.

"Lan Lan is leaving now, uncle, Lan Lan will be back soon!" This place is not far from the mountain of the alienated pathogen, and Lan Lan feels that if he is malicious, he will be able to return in an hour at most!

Hu Qingchen nodded repeatedly: "Uh-huh, you go quickly, don't delay!"

Although he doesn't know what his niece is going to do, he has a niece! He has a sister! He listens to whatever they say!

The little girl left quickly, Hu Qingchen looked left and right, and finally sat down next to Lake.

After another ten minutes, Hu Qingchen was sorting out his material bag when he suddenly heard a muffled snort next to him.

Turning to see, it was Lake who woke up.

Yes, Hu Qingchen knows Lake, in order to participate in this "Deadly Training Ground", he specially went to watch the video of the last competition, there was this Lake in the last competition, he has harmed many people.

Lake barely supported his body, he felt that he was in great pain, reached out and touched his head, touched a hand of blood, Lake was stunned, the memory before fainting was all returned in an instant!

"That dead girl!"

Scolding in his mouth, Lake looked at his side again, staring at his thin boy with a nervous face, Lake's gaze fell on the material bag in the boy's arms, and his eyes rolled around: "You saved me?"

Hu Qingchen lowered his eyes and did not speak.

Lake smiled: "Brother, righteous enough, my name is Lake, what is your name?" I see that we are so lucky, or the two of us will team up later, you can rest assured, I am an old player, and I will
..."
"Bang!"

Before Lake's boastful sales were finished, Hu Qingchen directly smashed a brick into Lake's brain.

Lake, who had just woken up, had not reacted, rolled his eyelids, and fainted again.

【Poof!!!! I squirted out a mouthful of water! Uncle doesn't say much! I'm cool, I'm cool!

【The! Lake is not a good thing! Uncle must know that this surnamed Lei is uneasy and kind, so it is better to start first!

[I think my uncle should have heard Lake call Lan Lan a "dead girl", so he was angry! ] I'm all angry!
The stone
in his hand was stained with blood, Hu Qingchen put the stone aside, took a cloth, and wiped the blood on his hand: "Lan Lan said that after she comes back, she will work with me to find a way to wake you up... So, we didn't expect to do it before you couldn't wake up.

After unpretentiously explaining why he gave the other party a brick, Hu Qingchen lowered his head again and continued to honestly sort out his material bag.

A second later, barrage.

【剹hahaha! You know how to figure it out!

】 [Lake is this year, hahaha! ]
Lan
Lan

didn't know that the bad uncle had woken up, and she was still running to the mine in a hurry.

When she arrived at her destination, the little girl shrugged the tip of her nose, and her little brows immediately furrowed.

It's just one night, and today's smell concentration is already so much higher than last night...

Lan Lan did not dare to delay any longer, she judged the position, and then ran to the bottom of the southeast cliff, first observed the nearby vegetation, and then squatted down and began to plan.

Some small flowers and grasses are dug out of the ground one by one, and then moved closer to the cliff and replanted.

The process is a bit boring, but because I have been counting the number of transplants in my heart, Lanlan digging is very handy.

When the little girl was busy with her little hands and dirty face, she did not find that in the flourishing canopy of a large tree next to her, a cold and proud figure was lying there on her side.

Shi Shu was dressed in a black protective suit, and his Ling Xi's figure almost blended into the shadow of the tree.

He still had the hood on his head, and his cool eyebrows were obscured by the broken hair falling from his forehead.

This little girl again.

Shi Shu put his hands around his chest, and he quietly looked at the busy figure of the girl below, his sharp brows slowly tightened.

After a while, seeing that the little girl had transplanted a lot of flowers and plants, finally, she stopped, got up and wiped the thin sweat on her forehead with the back of her hand, the little girl patted the soil on her hand, carried her small backpack, and walked towards the southwest of the bottom of the cliff.

[Lan Lan, what is this doing?]

[Didn't you say that the source of the disease was sealed?] Why didn't you seal it and run here to plant flowers?

[Is she planting flowers, I thought she ran out of hemostatic grass, she was picking hemostatic grass, what the hell does she want to do?]
When the
barrage was unknown, the major officers in the Central Conference Hall were also confused.

Marshal Ye looked at the adjutant general beside him: "Haven't got through yet?"
The
adjutant general was helpless: "The tyrant god's side is estimated to have turned off the light brain..."

Marshal Ye: "..."
Marshal
Ye's face was ugly, he paused and ordered: "Notify the organizer, reissue the internal connection, and let the prince ask her, What she wants to do. The

adjutant general took a quick look.

Three minutes later, Shi Shu glanced at his light brain, which began to vibrate again, pursed his lips, and clicked on the screen again.

A short line of instructions flashed by.

"Gee." His Royal Highness the Crown Prince sighed, he sat up, pressed the thick tree trunk on the side with one hand, and in the next second, his arm exerted strength, and he stepped on it hard, and he rolled over.

The young man's awe-inspiring figure, like a galloping startled bird, dangled from among several tree shadows, and after a while, he landed calmly and stood at the bottom of the southwest mountain, behind a busy little girl.

"Yay!" Lan Lan heard a voice behind him, turned his head, and saw a big brother falling from the sky.

The big brother was a little familiar, Lan Lan carefully identified it, and was instantly surprised: "It's you, brother gecko!" [

Poofhaha! What the hell is Brother Gecko called!

[Poor, His Royal Highness the Crown Prince lost his real name with tears! ]

[Call you drag, call you crazy, tell you not to tell Lan Lan what your name is yesterday, you will call you brother gecko in the future! ] Hum!
The boy
in black obviously didn't expect the little girl to call himself, he looked worried, and his brows tightened more and more.

However, thinking of the military order on the light brain, the young man finally patiently asked out loud: "What are you doing?"

"Huh? Oh, this one? The little girl held up the small flower that was still stained with soil on her hand: "Lan Lan is sealing the alienation pathogen, and it has been sealed to the second gap."

Shi Shu's eyes were slightly dark, others may not know what the source of alienation disease is, but as a prince of a country, he knows.

Dark matter, which affects species mutation, will cause large-scale air pollution after explosion.

Shi Shu glanced at the little girl's hand, the ordinary little wildflower, and he pursed his lips: "How to seal it?"

"Oh, it's simple." Lan Lan did not hide it, and the little girl explained smoothly while continuing to transplant flowers and plants.

"The formation of alienation pathogen nuclei depends on ore, ore is formed by melting, cooling, and pressure of magma under the earth's crust, and since the ore comes from underground magma, what other things are contained in the underground magma to grow alienation pathogenic nuclei in it?" Dad said that it was a super bad and bad bad substance, called dark matter.

Shi Shu raised his eyebrows.

Lan Lan continued: "The scattered, scattered dark matter left in the universe, they become part of the ore with the magma, they quietly expand themselves in the warmth of the ore, and when they expand to an order of magnitude that cannot be ignored, alienated pathogenic nuclei are formed.

"So, if you want to seal the alienation source nucleus, then the core purpose is to destroy the ore and block the continued growth of the alienation pathogen nucleus, so how can the ore be destroyed?" Plant mulching, as well as water barriers, can be successful. "

The plant root system is dense, when the root tendon of the plant penetrates the vein below the ore, the dark material that has not yet flowed into the ore in the vein will be absorbed by the plant first, simply put, the plant breaks into the ore's home and robs the ore's meal, the ore has no food to eat, has been hungry, naturally can not grow again, and the purpose of sealing is achieved."

Lan Lan buried the small flower on his hand, and then continued: "What Lan Lan is doing now is the plant cover method, and the water source barrier method is more complicated, to dig groundwater near the mountain, Lan Lan has no tools, it must not be able to dig."

[What is she talking about?]

【I don't know...】
【Then shall we go to the Star Network to check?】
What ore, what magma, what covering method or something...]

【? Why embarrass yourself?

The barrage was confused, but Shi Shu could understand it, but these heads were Dao analysis, and how they listened, it didn't look like a child could easily say it.

The officers in the Central Conference Hall could accept it, they thought that yesterday the tyrant god and Lan Lan whispered for a long time, and this was probably what they said, so now Lan Lan is estimated to be just repeating it.

"The plant has just been transplanted, and it takes at least a few years for the tendons to dig deep into the soil." This is the longest sentence that the teenager has said in the past two days, he is not questioning the feasibility of these two methods, but questioning, in such a short time, how can plants go to grab the rice of the ore?

Lan Lan blinked her eyes, she touched the pretty petals of the little wildflower, and muttered: "They grow fast."

Yes, of course it grows fast.

Li Wei, who was also watching the live broadcast, smiled gently.

After all, after Lan Lan's hand, it is impossible to grow fast.

"How fast can it be?" The boy in black was obviously not very satisfied with the little girl's vague answer.

Lan Lan thought about it and made a particularly exaggerated action: "Super fast and super fast." The

boy calmed down and stopped talking.

The little girl continued to keep her head down.

After a while, the teenager rolled up his sleeves and bent down to help.

If he wanted to confirm whether the little girl's words were true, he might as well try it himself.

"Hey, brother gecko, do you want to help Lan Lan?" Lan Lan watched as the boy's white fingers dug up a little dirt, and her pink little face was full of smiles.

Shi Shu did not make a sound, only bowed his head and did things.

Lan Lan felt that although Brother Gecko was a little more serious and didn't like to laugh, he was still quite good.

The little girl stuffed the little green grass in her hand into the hands of the gecko brother, and said to the big brother in a friendly manner: "Then Lan Lan will trouble the big brother, can the big brother help Lan Lan plant this small grass to the position of the stone crevice over there?"

Shi Shu's finger holding the green grass moved, he looked cold, but in the end he still got up without saying a word, intending to go to the stone gap in front.

But at this moment...

The boy suddenly paused in his steps.

He lowered his eyes, his ink eyes stared closely at the tender and moist blade of grass in his hand, and a moment later, the boy touched the shallow plant pattern on the tip of the grass blade with a thin calloused finger.

The throat rolled around, and Shi Shu spoke out a little tightly: "It is... 3S grade herb? "What

?" Lan Lan didn't hear clearly, she dug up some flowers and plants, and after stuffing all the flowers and plants into the hands of the gecko brother, she squatted down again and continued to dig the soil.

Shi Shu looked at his hand quietly, and suddenly he was stuffed with a large pile of 3S-grade herbs.

The whole person, fell silent.Interstellar animals and plants are seriously mutated, and the higher the grade of animals and plants, the more easily they are polluted by dark matter.

Therefore, high-grade animals and plants with high grade and normal survival are extremely rare.

In particular, grade 3S herbs are rare among the rarities.

Shi Shu looked at his hand, this is completely unable to see the word "rare" A large handful of 3s flowers and plants, the entire arm, is stiff.

3S grade herbs have the effect of nurturing spiritual power, even if they do nothing, just raise a plant around, when the spirit is upset, it also has the effect of calming the spirit.

Every year in the army, because of mental trauma and have to retire early, there are not thousands, but hundreds, if every soldier can afford 3s herbs, although the help is also limited, but in case of spiritual riot, such a grass, but can save lives.

Shi Shu's breathing became slightly faster.

"Brother Gecko?" Lan Lan dug another piece of flowers and plants, but got up and saw that the gecko brother was still standing in place without moving.

Lan Lan was puzzled, she walked past the gecko brother, and was about to transplant the grass in front of her, when her shoulder was suddenly held down by a slightly heavy big hand.

Lan Lan raised her head in confusion.

Shi Shu's inky pupils stared closely at the little girl in front of him, and after a long while, his fingertips loosened slightly, and his thin lips exhaled: "... How to shift seeds.
It
turns out that it won't.

Lan Lan smiled, simply pulled the gecko brother to the side of the mountain wall, and taught him hand-in-hand: "That's how to plant, big brother, you see Lan Lan got it, you have to bury the rhizomes in it, and then fill it with soil when you go outside, and then let the leaves face the direction of the sun, so it's planted!" The

boy in black silently followed the girl's explanation and buried the flowers and plants in the ground.

Lan Lan saw that the gecko brother was doing well, just like a little teacher, and nodded with his little hand behind his back with satisfaction: "Uh-huh, big brother is awesome, learning super fast!" Wait

until the little girl turns around to pick other flowers and plants.

Shi Shu closed his eyes slightly, his white fingertips were stained with sludge, but he seemed to be unconscious, only according to the little girl's instructions, meticulously completed the transplant.

When the last four-leaf flower was planted, the boy pursed his lips, and his slightly hot palm pressed directly to the ground.

In the next second, his palm felt a vigorous beating, it was the rhythm of 3s herbaceous rhizomes digging into the soil layer, so powerful and long.

"They grow fast, super fast and super fast..."

The little girl's words were still in her ears, indeed very fast, the domineering vitality of the 3S vegetation showed no intention in the depths of the soil.

They occupy the entire soil, and they wrap the immature alienation pathogenic nucleus like a newborn baby...

The baby was waiting in its mother's arms to absorb nutrients, and as a result, a dozen big men suddenly broke into the house, surrounded it, robbed it of all its nutrition, and left it without leaving a drop.

If the alienation source nucleus has spirituality, it is estimated that the police have been called.

"Okay, this is the last piece, when these are planted, big brother, Lan Lan is going to the third gap, big brother want to go together?"

The little girl quickly transplanted another piece of flowers and plants, and unsurprisingly, it was still 3S vegetation.

Shi Shu looked at the little girl's hand.

The surrounding vegetation is obviously just ordinary low-grade wild plants.

After being dug up by her, these wild plants have undergone earth-shaking changes...

How did she do it?

And why show this ability in front of strangers?

Probably because the young man's dark gaze was too serious, Lan Lan licked his lips, a little timid: "Lan Lan didn't mean to pull the big brother to continue to help Lan Lan work... Then, that Lan Lan won't trouble big brother, Lan Lan will go by herself..."

The little girl cautiously walked past the teenager, but just after taking two steps, there were footsteps behind her.

Lan Lan looked back at her big brother.

Shi Shu also looked at her quietly.

Looking at each other, as if she understood something, the little girl took the lead in raising a smile, her dark eyes were amazingly bright: "Thank you big brother!" A

big one and a small one reached the third gap, and this time, when the blue and blue were digging grass, Shi Shu also walked over.

"Is that so?" He learned the look of a little girl and dug up a maple grass.

The small grass was dug up, and it did not improve the grade, it was still just a low-grade weed.

"That's not the case, big brother, you have to dig out all the rhizomes, you see two whiskers are broken here." The little girl held the maple grass over, and her little hand fiddled with the position of the whisker.

Almost instantly, Shi Shu saw with his own eyes, a golden light flashed at the root of the maple grass, and then, the originally dark red leaves became more and more intense, followed by the vigorous energy aura of 3S herbs.

The quality has changed!

Shi Shu's fingers clenched in an instant.

Lan Lan slightly sorted out the muddy root whiskers of this small grass, and handed the small grass back to the big brother: "Big brother, look, this is it, broken a little, big brother, you have to be careful, small flowers and grasses are very fragile." The

little girl's serious instructions were too natural, and she did not show the slightest self-satisfaction and show-off for the fact that she could turn low-level herbs into high-level herbs as soon as she handled them, as if in her eyes, this was just a trivial matter.

"...... Good. After a long silence, Shi Shu replied.

He planted the maple grass in the place designated by the little girl, did not take the initiative to dig the grass again, only helped transplant.

Soon, the third gap was also completed.

Then the fourth, the fifth... There were a total of seven gaps, and when all the seals were completed, even if they didn't touch the land, Shi Shu felt that something had changed in this mountain.

"Ah-" The little girl next to her took a long breath, she closed her eyes, her face full of intoxication: "There is no smell, no smell of that bad thing that is about to leak!" The

smell yesterday was really strong, and this morning it was even stronger, but now, because the alienated pathogen has been sealed, Lan Lan can no longer smell that dangerous bad smell at all!

"Okay, it's done, Lan Lan has finally completed the task!" The little girl's hands were dirty, and she walked under a crooked neck tree and washed her hands with the rainwater that had accumulated in the hollows of the trunk.

She invited her big brother again: "Big brother, do you want to wash your hands?"

Shi Shu walked over calmly.

After washing her hands, the little girl asked enthusiastically: "Big brother, Lan Lan is going back, does big brother want to go with Lan Lan?"

"Nope." The young man looked at the mountain in front of him, he accepted the military order and came, and he was not allowed to leave without an order.

As for this little girl, Shi Shu believed that the military must have known of her existence, and since there was no order for him, it meant that there was no need for him to intervene in the matter of this little girl for the time being.

"Oh, okay then." Lan Lan was a little disappointed, she felt that the gecko brother was very good, and she also wanted to introduce her uncle, brother 0 and the puppy to know the gecko brother.

"Then Lan Lan left first..." Lan Lan said, thought about it, and took off his small backpack and soaked it inside.

Soon, she found her small wallet, which had been empty.

Lan Lan took off the puppy pendant on the zipper of her small wallet, and she handed the pendant to her big brother: "Big brother, this is made by my mother for Lan Lan, this dog, is a big dog raised by my mother, the name is 'Little Red', Lan Lan has nothing else on him, Lan Lan will give this dog pendant to Big Brother, thank you Big Brother for helping Lan Lan seal the alienation pathogen together, I hope Big Brother will not dislike it."
On the
soft palm of the little girl, she held a spar-like pendant, and inside the pendant, a narrow photo was sealed.

Shi Shu took the pendant silently.

As soon as he reached the tentacles, he paused.

Gilt crystal, a liquid condensate used to repair gaps in 3S mecha, because of the rarity of gildite ore, distillation liquid extraction is difficult, 1 gram of gilded crystalline liquid, often sold for as much as 7-80,000 interstellar coins.

Shi Shu felt it slightly, this pendant made of gilt crystal, weighing about 3 grams, 210,000 interstellar coins, just to make a charm for children?

Shi Shu turned the pendant around again and saw the photo sealed inside.

At this look, the young man's eyebrows twisted again.

Giant Fire Demon Wolf?

Mutant Fierce Beast Ranking, the second most devastating beast, the giant fire demon wolf?

A year ago, the vanguard army and the rebel army fought in the star of Erotby, and during the battle, the two armies strayed into the territory of the giant fire demon wolf... Only fourteen fire demon wolves eventually seriously injured nearly four hundred mecha soldiers of the two armies.

If it had not retreated quickly, the consequences of that battle would have been unimaginable.

The giant fire demon wolf is a devastating beast with strong xenophobia, and any race except the same race is regarded as food by them.

Shi Shu had never seen anyone dare to raise a giant fire demon wolf.

"That big brother, Lan Lan will go first." Seeing that the big brother had already taken the pendant sealed with the little red photo, Lan Lan put the small backpack on his back again, made a goodbye gesture with the big brother, and walked towards the forest.

Hold this somewhat clenched gilt crystal in your palm.

Shi Shu raised his gaze and watched the little girl leave.

-
"Blue Blue will come back, Blue Blue will not come back, Blue Blue will come back, Blue Blue will not come back..."
On an empty meadow in the
dense forest, Hu Qingchen lay on the ground, looking up at the birds in the treetops.

He counted the number of birds, and as he counted, he chanted in his mouth, and when he read the last bird, he hesitated, his throat seemed to be blocked by something: "Blue blue... Won't come back..."

Lan Lan has been away for a long time, obviously saying that he will come back in an hour, and now it is two and a half hours.

This time was so long that Lake even woke up twice more halfway, and then was smashed by him twice.

Hu Qingchen sat up abruptly, his dry fingers covering his face.

His eye sockets began to heat up...

Is it an illusion?

Is he dreaming at all?

My sister has been dead for so many years, how can she not die and give birth to a daughter?

The defense of the lethal training ground is so tight, how can there be a child so young in the arena?

These are such obvious unreasonable places, why did he ignore them before.

There is only one possibility, this is simply his fantasy ...

Did he get poisoned by something?

That man-eating flower, does it have any hallucinogenic effects?

The boy's cranky mind couldn't stop at all, and he looked at Lake who was still lying beside him.

Is this Lake also fake?

It must be, there is no blue and blue at all, no niece, and no lake.

Thinking so, the boy's eyes that looked extremely large because he was too dry and thin instantly widened.

He suddenly grabbed Lake's collar, "bang" a punch, and smashed Lake in the face.

Lake's already bloody face instantly became a huge black blue.

Hu Qingchen stared at Lake in front of him deadly.

For a long time, as if the last breath of firmness was also released, Hu Qingchen fell back, his whole face was dazed and sluggish: "It's a dream... Sure enough, it was a dream... I had so much strength, he didn't cry out for pain... This is indeed a dream..."

[?

[Big brother, please say a word, why did he get such a big punch from you, he couldn't cry out the pain? Don't you have points in your own mind?

[The two bricks in front of you are crisp and loud, buddy, the rules of the competition cannot attack other contestants, the two bricks plus the punch just now, you have now three yellow card warnings in the live broadcast room, and then touch him with a finger, you directly force elimination Do you know? ]

】 [I think he knows, but he doesn't care, to be honest, I think this buddy is a little crazy, you look at his eyes, it's not normal.

[He is not normal, haven't you read the information of the contestants, he has a history of illness, thirteen to fifteen years old, spent two years in a mental hospital, due to mental violence caused by permanent mental weakness, every time he is emotional, he is prone to madness... You see that he is so thin, it is a side effect of long-term consumption of psychotropic drugs.

】 [Eh, look quickly, he wants to hit Lake again, it's over, this punch goes down, and it will be eliminated immediately. ]

】 Hu Qingchen really wanted to punch Lake again, he still had the last bit of expectation in his heart, his eyes were red, and the whites of his eyes were bloodshot.

He chanted words in his mouth, muttered "not a dream, not a dream", and his fist was already raised high.

The punches are fierce and fast, and then...

"Uncle!"

A childlike voice like heaven suddenly sounded!
The
whitish phalanges stopped three centimeters from Lake's face.

Hu Qingchen was a little stunned, he let go of the lake in his hand in a daze, his confused gaze, and looked to the right from afar.

The girl like a small cannonball, carrying a small backpack, jumped and ran, and when she ran closer, Hu Qingchen's black eyes gradually gained focus.

"Uncle, I'm sorry, Lan Lan came back late, Lan Lan thought that Uncle had left... Huh?

Before Lan Lan finished speaking, her uncle suddenly reached out and pulled her into his arms.

Lan Lan was a little confused and hugged tightly by her uncle, she was very puzzled: "Uncle, uncle?

Hu Qingchen pressed the little girl into his arms, with a crying tone in his voice: "I thought you weren't coming back... I thought you didn't want me again..." Lan Lan: "..."

Lan Lan patted his uncle's back for no apparent reason, thinking that his uncle was an uncle who cried for a long time if the back of his hand was broken, Lan

Lan could only coax his uncle:

"Lan Lan will not want her uncle, Lan Lan was so surprised to see her uncle, Lan Lan also asked Yaya's mother before, why didn't her uncle and grandparents live with Yaya's mother, Yaya's mother said they couldn't come, uncle, will you go home with Lan Lan in the future?" Let's go meet Yaya's mother!

Hu Qingchen sniffed, he finally let go of the little girl, and nodded vigorously: "Good!" Good, good, good!
Lan
Lan smiled, she pinched her sleeves to help her uncle wipe her tears, and when her uncle stopped crying, Lan Lan looked at the bad uncle on the ground again.

At this look, Lan Lan's little brows furrowed: "Uncle, how does Lan Lan think that the blood on the bad uncle's head seems to be much more than before Lan Lan left?"
Hu Qingchen, who
was still wiping his tears: "..."

Hu Qingchen lowered his left hand, his fingers quietly touched the brick in the grass, pushed the bloody brick farther away, and he shook his head: "I don't know, he's always been like this."

[You touch your conscience and say it again.]

"Has it always been like this?" Lan Lan scratched her little head, she couldn't remember exactly, but her uncle would definitely not lie to her.

Lan Lan took off her small backpack and took out half a bottle of water from it, which she drank when she was thirsty, and now she can only use it first.

Lan Lan dipped some water with her torn clothes, first wiped the blood on the bad uncle's head, and when she found the location of the wound, Lan Lan ran to collect hemostatic grass again.

Soon, the bad uncle had a green prairie on his head.

"So... Can he wake up? Hu Qingchen looked at the green-haired Lake with some hesitation, crushed the grass and smeared it on his head, what kind of new ritual?

"Can wake up." Lan Lan is very confident in her craft: "Lan Lan also applied medicine to Brother 0 before. "

Brother 0?

Hu Qingchen's eyes suddenly lit up: "Is it Lan Lan's brother?" Was it also born to your mother? [

Poof! A mouthful of water spewed out, buddy you really dare to say!

[Madame Marshal slowly typed a question mark.

】 "No, brother 0 was not born to Yaya's mother, Yaya's mother has not given birth to a child, and Yaya's mother only has a daughter Lanlan!" The little girl's crisp explanation.

"Oh." Hu Qingchen was a little disappointed, but he corrected his niece: "Lan Lan, you don't use the grammar correctly here, you should say that Yaya's mother has not given birth to 'other' children, not that Yaya's mother has not given birth to children."
Lan
Lan froze for a moment: "Huh?

Hu Qingchen reached out and touched the little girl's hair: "But it's okay, you are still young, you will go to school in the future, and you will understand it after studying."
Lan
Lan scratched his head, Lan Lan did not go to school in Death Star, Death Star did not have a school, only Dr. Val's father taught Lan Lan's first grade course.

"Good." Lan Lan replied obediently: "Lan Lan will study more in the future."

Because Lake never woke up, the uncle and nephew could only continue to wait.

At noon, Lan Lan took out the nutrient solution in her backpack and wanted to eat it with her uncle.

Hu Qingchen also had a nutrient solution, he didn't eat Lanlan, and he also gave his nutrient solution to Lanlan.

But......

"Gag... Not...... Good, delicious... yue..."

Looking at Lan Lan while retching and pinching his nose to drink the nutrient solution, Hu Qingchen's whole face turned red: "I, I only have this nutrient solution." The

material packages in the training ground are divided into three, six and nine, and the ones that are easy to obtain are low-level material packages, which are not only few, but also cheap, and the high-level material packages that are not easy to obtain are rich and expensive.

Hu Qingchen has been eating cheap nutrient solution in low-grade material bags, and he doesn't know if Lan Lan is used to eating.

"No, no, Lan Lan likes to eat very much..." Lan Lan's voice changed tone, she drank half a bottle of nutrient solution with red eyes, and then pushed the rest to her uncle: "Uncle, uncle also eats..."

Hu Qingchen originally wanted to say that they would all give Lan Lan to eat, but seeing that Lan Lan's little face drank green, he could only take the remaining half bottle back and drink it.

Is it hard to drink? He didn't feel it, he usually drank this low-priced nutrient solution, and he couldn't notice any difference...

I glanced at the brand of nutrient solution in the blue and blue backpack, wow, it is an expensive nutrient solution that can only be found in the high-grade material bag!

Hu Qingchen was very embarrassed all of a sudden, it was that he was too useless to give Lan Lan an expensive nutrient solution...

Hu Qingchen obviously didn't know that this expensive nutrient solution was actually no different from the cheap nutrient solution in the blue eyes...

She let her Yaya mother spoil it, and since she was weaned, she drank all her Yaya mother herself, adding 3S of fruity nutrient solution of crops.

Children are suddenly forced to change their tastes, and they will definitely not be able to adapt for a while.

"Hmm." At this moment, Lake next to him suddenly moved.

Lan Lan and Hu Qingchen immediately looked over!

As soon as Lake woke up, he felt that his head was about to explode, and he opened his eyelids faintly...

In the next second, a skinny face like a dry corpse in front of him scared Lake without coming up in one breath, and almost fainted again.

"Bad uncle, bad uncle, what do you think?" Lan Lan squeezed over from her uncle and stepped forward to inquire.

Lake saw the little girl, and the memory in his brain was revived again, and he openedOpen your mouth, just about to speak.

The withered and pale man was the first to speak: "I heard that you were stunned by falling rocks on the mountain?

A good word, let him say grim, Lake suddenly thought of something, he touched his head, his lips trembled: "You..."

You won't want to hit me with bricks again!

"Isn't it?" Hu Qingchen's face was closer again, and his huge resentful eyes stared directly at Lake.

Lake's goosebumps were about to rise, and he was about to cry: "Yes, I was stunned by falling rocks, what do you want... I said big brother and big sister, you just let me go, I know it's not okay if I'm wrong? "

The treacherous villain is naturally able to flex and stretch, Lake does not feel that there is anything wrong with admitting it, he has no materials, no weapons, he can't fight and get injured, don't worry about losing people, save your life first!

Hu Qingchen's eyes looked at Lan Lan with strange lights at this time: "You heard it, he was stunned by falling rocks!" He admitted it himself!
Lan
Lan looked at her uncle in confusion, a little confused: "Lan Lan knows." Did

the bad uncle be stunned by falling stones, or did she tell her uncle, why did the uncle suddenly emphasize it again?

But to be precise, the bad uncle was not stunned by falling rocks, he was hit by falling rocks, fell while running, and knocked himself out.

Lan Lan asked the bad uncle again: "Bad uncle, are you better?"

Lake listened to the little girl's name, choked, and finally nodded angrily: "Okay, okay..."
Lan
Lan took out a bottle of nutrient solution from her backpack: "Then do you want to drink it?" You should be hungry.

Lake was a little incredulous, she actually gave him food?

What is the conspiracy?

Lake reached for it with a half-hearted heart, who knows, just about to touch the nutrient bottle, a dry hand next to him reached over and took away the nutrient solution.

Lake immediately withdrew his hand and looked timidly at this head-smashing mad demon who looked like a dry corpse.

Hu Qingchen returned Lan Lan's nutrient solution to Lan Lan, and took out a bottle of cheap nutrient solution from his material bag and threw it to Lake: "Drink this." How

can a good nutrient solution be given to such a person!

Lake, who was hungry for a day and was very weak because of his injuries, quickly opened the nutrient solution and drank it all.

After drinking, Lake licked the mouth of the bottle, while using his cunning eyes, quietly looked at the big and small next to him, after finding the thin corpse-like man, staring at the nutrient solution in the little girl's backpack, with a cherished look, Lake felt that he had found something.

After thinking about it, he suddenly said: "Thank you for saving me, I was not very polite to this little sister before, but I didn't expect you to be blameless, in return, I am willing to tell you the material point of a high-level material package that I know, free of charge."

"Would you be so good?]

【You need to know what high-level material points, you yourself went early, and you see what the hell you are fighting! 】

Netizens saw through Lake's evil essence at a glance, but Lan Lan didn't know, as for Hu Qingchen, he had been stunned by the five words "high-level material point".

The uncle, who was eager to earn good food for his niece, was very excited: "Where?

Lake sneered in his heart, he glanced at the backpacks of the two, one was a material bag, the other was a small backpack, it didn't look like a good thing, but it was better than nothing, these two bags, he definitely had to get it.

"I'll take you." Lake held his head and stood up.

Lan Lan waved his hand at this time: "No need, no need, bad uncle, you just have a good rest, Lan Lan doesn't need anything to repay."

"Then how to do, what you want, little sister, if you refuse to accept my apology, you must still refuse to forgive me, then how can you forgive me, you say, as long as I can do it, even if I give up this life, I am also willing!"

Lan Lan was a little at a loss: "I, I didn't mean that..."

Hu Qingchen spoke up at this time: "Lan Lan, let's go, I see that he is quite sincere."

In the end, Lan Lan was pushed away by her uncle and bad uncle in a dilemma.

They walked in the direction of the forest, and as they walked, they came to a mountain col.

Lake didn't go near the col, just in the col in front, but there was a blood python.

Yes, this place is the cave of the blood python that Lake has worked so hard to escape, he held back the smile at the corner of his mouth, and said sincerely: "That's it, when I found this material point, there were other people around, I was afraid to take it out to share with others, so I hid it, and now it's just for you."

Hu Qingchen had seen how the last Lake harmed people, but he still maintained a little vigilance: "There won't be any danger here, right?"

Lake said, "Then I don't know, I went in normally."

"Then you go ahead." Hu Qingchen said directly.

Recla pulled on his high-grade protective suit, although it was a little broken, but it could barely defend, and he smiled and walked in.

But as soon as he reached the mouth of the col, Lake stumbled on his foot and fell forward.

Hu Qingchen subconsciously supported him.

Lei grabbed Hu Qingchen's wrist, and in the next second, he directly used the strength to eat milk and pushed the thin man into the cave!

Then, he picked up the little girl who didn't react at all and threw the little girl into the cave!

After pushing the two people, he ran out of the cave, and at the same time, he also heard the roar of the blood python in the cave: "Roar!!!!

Lake gritted his teeth and smiled, he went out of the cave, looked left and right, and pushed two large rocks to block the doorway.

Although it can't be stopped, it is enough to stop the two people from escaping.

After doing all this, Lake complacently found a place to hide, waiting for the blood python inside to help him eradicate dissidents!

Lake waited, waited, waited for half an hour.

But except for the roar of the beast at the beginning, there was no sound after that.

Could it be that the blood python had already eaten those two?

Lake touched his chin and decided to take a look.

He carefully rubbed into the cave wall of the col, the cave was not deep, and he had just passed a corner and saw the situation inside.
Deep in the
narrow and dark cave, the thick tail of the bloody python swims around, and it gently spits out letters, hissing sounds, which makes people's scalps tingle.

"Awesome, our little snake snake doesn't cry pain at all, it's really amazing!"

Suddenly, the little girl's voice came out from under the blood python's belly...

Lake moved his gaze in a daze, and then he saw the little girl squatting under the waist of the blood python, smearing grass mud on the seven-inch wound of the blood python.

After the little girl finished painting the blood python, she wiped her hands, stood up again, and walked directly in front of the blood python.

The blood python suddenly attacked at this time, and it pushed it over with one brain, and directly put ... Head arched into the arms of a little girl?

"Cluck." The little girl couldn't laugh, she simply sat down, hugged the round head of the bloody python, and touched its smooth and cold snakeskin:

"We really have a fate, right? I met yesterday, I met again today, is this also your home? You have a lot of them, but the home you had before was the one you escaped from yesterday, you can go back, Lan Lan sealed the alien pathogen over there, and it's safe over there now. The

blood python obviously couldn't understand the human words, and it opened its blood basin and grabbed the little girl's sleeve with its sharp and sharp teeth.

The little girl was puzzled: "What are you doing?" Don't you want to go blue, do you? Lan Lan is not going now, the little snake snake your sound wave stunned Lan Lan's uncle, Lan Lan has to wait for his uncle to wake up before leaving. The

blood python continued to hold the little girl's sleeve, but as a result, he didn't pay attention and crushed the sleeve.

Blood python: "..."
The
blood python also seemed to know that it had done something wrong, and it used the letter to push away the broken step, twisted its head again, and the door of its head continued to arch into the little girl's arms, trying to cover up the mistake with coquery.

The little girl was amused by the little snake snake and nodded its little nose: "It's okay, Lan Lan knows that you didn't mean it." One

person and one python played obliviously.

Without even noticing, someone else came in outside the cave.

Lake who was standing in the doorway peeking: "..."

Lake walked out of the cave in a daze, and it wasn't until the sun outside shone on him that he seemed to finally wake up, and then...

"Snap!"

He slapped himself.

"It's a dream, it must be a dream, it's not real, it can't be real, this... This...... Is that reasonable!!! "This large meadow that comes out of the cave is very close to the man-eating forest.