19-20

[Groove! ] What the heck! Am I blinded? How did a little girl appear in the training ground??? 】

【??? In front, take a look at the outside world, Lanlan has been hanging on major hot searches for several days!

[This girl's name is Lan Lan, she has appeared in the live broadcast room of Major Ye Ling before, and the live broadcast room of several other players, she is the daughter of a violent god and accidentally entered the training ground. ]

】 【Ahhhhhh It's actually blue and blue! After Lan Lan left Xu Yue's live broadcast room, I squatted in Major Ye Ling's live broadcast room, but I didn't squat on Major Ye Ling's side, and I actually saw it on the prince's side!
The little girl seemed to like the fire bone crocodile, she touched the head of the fire bone crocodile from the beginning, and gradually, the
little hand began to go down, and the stroking action also spread to the back and tail of the fire bone crocodile.

The tail is the weakness of the mutant crocodile, and usually, someone who attacks their own tail will be regarded as a provocation by the fire bone crocodile.

Sure enough, the fire bone crocodile was very unhappy, and it turned its head angrily and threw itself directly towards the little girl's face.

The other two fire bone crocodiles next to them seemed to feel the killing intent of their companions, and they were infected by that killing intent, and they also opened their hideous mouths towards the little girl!

"Ouch." Three huge crocodiles stacked together, the weight is amazing.

The blue and blue people are small and small, and the center of gravity is still unstable, and she "snapped" and was crushed by three small geckos and sat on the ground.

Then, Lan Lan felt that her face was wet, and the three little geckos were actually licking her face with their black tongues!

"Oh yes..." Lan Lan's little face suddenly wrinkled into a pimple, she struggled hurriedly, her small hands pushed and shoved these three overly enthusiastic little guys, anxiously rushing to the owner of the little gecko next to her for help: "Big brother big brother, you quickly pull them, they didn't brush their teeth!" No brushing! The

boy in black stood calmly on the side, his sharp brows almost screwed together.

Because of the appearance of the little girl, the fire bone crocodiles by the river beach seemed to be diverted.

In addition to the three that pressed on the little girl, other fire bone crocodiles were also grinding and crawling towards the little girl, but probably because there was an enemy on the scene, they climbed two steps and had to look to the right.

The boy in black naturally knew that the fire bone crocodile was looking at him, and he pursed his lips, as if it was an experiment, and removed the murderous light in his hand from the blade and inserted it back into the material bag behind him.

As a 2S level high-level material, the Light Separation Blade is a rare weapon in the training ground, and the energy aura that comes with high-level weapons will also make the more sensitive high-level fierce beasts alert and defensive.

As the light separation blade converged, it seemed to sense that the fierce killing intent had disappeared, and those fire bone crocodiles who had been grinding and chirping suddenly rushed in one direction in unison.

They are fast, but in seconds, the young girl has been overwhelmed by the crocodile mountain in Lai Lai Baba.

The little girl wailed: "Don't lick the blue face... Eh, don't bite the blue clothes... Ouch, don't take a little blue tugging ah..."

Didn't bite her.

They were making out around her, but they didn't bite her.

Why?

The heavy rain watered the picture in front of me a little hazy.

The boy in black stared at him deeply, this outrageous picture with a funny picture.

His dark eyes became deeper and deeper.

A few seconds later, I probably saw the little girl being grabbed by several fire bone crocodiles and began to drag her to the bottom of the river.

The boy in black finally made a move, he stepped on the head of a fire bone crocodile quickly under his feet, and after kicking his body over, he picked up the little girl like a soup chicken with one hand, jumped in shape, crossed the river, and entered the dense forest.

The boy ran fast, and he could hear the angry chase sound of the fire bone crocodile behind him after reacting.

The crawling sound of hissing and horning, the screaming and twisting roar of the beast, mixed with the overwhelming sound of rain, made people upset...

Lan Lan didn't know what was going on.

Before she could react at all, she felt her back collar being grabbed by a powerful big hand.

Her feet were suspended in the air, and she could hear the rumbling of the wind echoing in her ears, followed by a whirlwind.

I don't know how long it was bumped, in short, when Lan Lan was put down and thrown to the ground, the little girl's entire head was shaken into paste.

The little girl hugged her head dizzily, and her big circled eyes blinked for a long time before looking at the teenager in front of her in confusion.

The boy in black suddenly squatted down at this time, getting closer, and Lan Lan finally saw the face of this big brother.

He looks very good, it is different from the kind of good looking that brother 0, Lan Lan doesn't know how to describe it, she just thinks that this big brother is very much like a knife, a sharp knife, which will be cut when touched.

"Name." The teenager suddenly spoke up at this time.

Lan Lan was still a little dumbfounded, stunned for a long time before reacting, and the big brother seemed to be asking her.

She quickly replied, "Blue... Lan Lan, my name is Lan Lan, big brother you? What's your name..."

"Identity." The young man's icy tone interrupted the little girl's enthusiastic rhetorical question.

Lan Lan scratched her little face, as if she couldn't understand how she wanted to answer this question.

Identity, her identity, is Lan Lan, she has just said ah...

Lan Lan was a little distressed, her two small hands were mixed together, because she couldn't answer her big brother's question, she looked a little overwhelmed.

The teenager stared into the little girl's eyes for a moment, until he was sure that the little girl would not answer his second question, he pursed his lips and asked the third question: "What do you want to do?" This

question blue and blue will meet!

Lan Lan immediately straightened her neck and replied with big eyes shining: "Lan Lan wants to go back to find the puppy and big brother!" But Lan Lan is lost, big brother, do you know which way to go in a big forest with many vines and branches? The

black-clothed boy's brows furrowed a little again.

Be far from the mark.

Play the fool?

After a moment of silence, the young man was about to ask the fourth question, but at this moment, a thunder flashed in the sky.

He paused, raised his head, and looked in the direction of the thunder... Thinking about the internal connection I received before...

With a "sigh", the boy stood up and walked straight in the direction of the lightning.

"Eh, big brother, where are you going?" Lan Lan saw that the big brother was leaving, and quickly asked in the back.

The teenager did not answer, but before leaving, he glanced at the little girl again.

He would come to her again.

But not now...

Now, he has more important things.

The boy walked farther and farther, and soon disappeared.

Lan Lan sat in the wet woods, she looked around for a long time, and finally she could only pout her butt and get up from the ground helplessly.

"Big brother, you told Lan Lan Lu before leaving..."

If you can't ask people for directions, then you can only ask people who are not people.

Lan Lan thought for a moment, and she suddenly hugged a large tree on the side of the road.

The little girl pressed her forehead to the wet and slippery trunk of the big tree, and then she raised her head again, pressed her chin against the pitted bark, and asked softly: "Uncle Big Tree, do you know where that big tree uncle with many vines and branches lives?" Can you tell Blue Blue?

At this time, a gust of wind suddenly blew in the sky, and a damp leaf fell from mid-air.

The leaves fell to the ground, pointed and pointed, aimed in a certain direction...

Lan Lan was stunned at first, and then instantly smiled so much that she couldn't see her teeth, and she said loudly: "Thank you Uncle Da Shu!" Uncle Big Tree, you're the best! ——

Ye Ling felt that she couldn't hold on anymore.

He had obviously held his blue clothes and backpack in his arms for a whole day, but the man-eating tree still seemed to disbelieve him a little.

Although the canopy above the head has not been scattered, the vines outside the canopy are becoming more and more fenced.

These vines are fierce and frequently tempted, every time they approach, Ye Ling will deliberately hand out the blue clothes, these vines will stop when they perceive the blue and blue breath, but this stagnation will not last long, and after a while, they will advance a little more.

Now they are in the city...

Ye Ling smiled bitterly, he looked at the Wind Red Wolf next to him again, the Wind Red Wolf had been in a state of anxiety since Lan Lan left this afternoon, it wanted to leave very much, but it seemed to remember Lan Lan's instructions, and it forced itself to stay.

But the anxious emotions needed to be vented, and then, Ye Ling watched the Wind Red Wolf roar low, while gouging the ground with his front paws, and spent a day digging a three-meter-deep pit in the canopy.

...... It's a pity not to study architecture.

"Puppies! Big brother! Puppies! Big brother! At this moment, a delicate and light female voice suddenly came from a distance.

Ye Ling was shocked, he sat up abruptly, and looked towards the rain curtain in amazement.

After a while, a small figure that was excited and agile really ran out of the woods.

The corner of Ye Ling's mouth couldn't help but smile, he was just about to speak, the wind red wolf who had hoeed the ground for a day beside him had already rushed out like lightning in an instant.

Immediately, Ye Ling saw the vines scattered all over the vicinity of the canopy, and also retreated violently, and in less than two seconds, the scene became completely clean.

-
Twenty minutes later.

Lan Lan, who had changed into dry clothes, sat on the banana leaves in the canopy, and while wiping the water from her hair with her torn clothes, she continued to tell her big brother about her day's experience:

Then, Lan Lan returned here according to the direction guided by Uncle Big Tree, really thanks to the kind Uncle Big Tree, Otherwise, Lan Lan would definitely be circling the forest tonight! Ye

Ling saw that the back of the little girl's hair was not dry, he took the torn clothes over, let Lan Lan turn around, he helped the little girl wipe her hair while asking: "So, after you went out, you first met a snake, then met four people, and then you chatted with your father for a while, and when you came back, you saw a gecko keeper again?" The

blue chick nodded like a rice peck: "Uh-huh, that's it."

Ye Ling: "..."

Because of drinking two bottles of spirit restorative agent, Ye Ling's hands and feet now have some strength, he with a thin calloused finger ruffled the little girl's soft hair, spread her hair, the young man let out: "Forget about the rest, how can there be gecko keepers in the dense forest?"
Lan
Lan pouted her small mouth and looked back at her big brother: "It's true, their little gecko is particularly sticky, Lan Lan was pressed on the ground by the little gecko and kissed, and then that brother took Lan Lan away, and then the brother himself left."

Ye Ling was helpless: "You also said that you chatted with your father, how did you chat with your father?"

"Communication." Lan Lan blinked his eyes: "Use one of the brothers' light brain to communicate with each other!"

Ye Ling felt a little headache, he stretched out his left hand to the little girl and showed him the event light brain on his wrist: "The light brain in the training ground cannot contact the outside world."
Lan
Lan looked at the light brain in the hands of the big brother, it really looked exactly the same as the light brain of Xu Yue's brother, and the little girl argued: "But what Lan Lan said is true!"

[Yes, yes, what Lan Lan said is really true, I can testify!]

】 Ye Ling saw that the little girl looked a little aggrieved, he rubbed the top of the little girl's hair, and could only answer: "Well, it's true, brother believes you, then you still have to go out tomorrow?"
Lan
Lan pouted and nodded: "Tomorrow Lan Lan will go to seal the alienation pathogen."

Ye Ling frowned, this alienation pathogen he had just heard Lan Lan say, but...

If there really is such a toxic substance in the deadly training ground that can destroy an entire planet, then how can the military not interfere?

Moreover, as the son of the first marshal, as a major in the first army, he had never heard of any alienation pathogens.

Looking at the little girl who was taking out the hemostatic grass from her backpack and planning to change the medicine for the Wind Red Wolf, Ye Ling shook her head... Maybe it's just some little kid's hero game, let her be.

But......

If Lan Lan left again, wouldn't the man-eating tree want again...

"Lan Lan, let's change places tomorrow to recuperate."

"Huh?" Lan Lan straightened Xiaocao's little hands for a while, and turned her head to look at her big brother: "Change places?" But big brother can't walk..."

"You can go." Ye Ling pressed his legs: "With crutches, you can walk slowly, here, after all, it is not convenient." Lan

Lan looked left and right, she actually felt that it was quite convenient here, Uncle Big Tree would leave dew for Lan Lan, they had clean water sources to drink, and a strong canopy to shelter from the wind and rain.

"Go to that cabin." Ye Ling said, "That log cabin where you took the supply bag."

Blue eyes widened: "But that's someone else's house!" "

Ye Ling opened his mouth, originally wanted to say that it was an official house, anyone could use it, but thinking that the little girl was a more genuine character, he changed his words again: "My brother actually knows the owner of that house, and he will be willing to lend us a house to live in temporarily."
Lan
Lan looked at her big brother with distrust.

Ye Ling raised his eyebrows: "If you don't believe it, tomorrow after we pass, you will ask him personally?" "

...... The premise is that there really is such a person.

Lan Lan thought for a while, and felt that it was okay, so he muttered: "Okay then."
Lan
Lan thought again, if the owner of the log cabin is really a friend of the big brother, then there are friends to take care of the big brother, Lan Lan can also leave the big brother with confidence, take the puppy to find the dog mother, and when the alienated pathogen is sealed and the puppy mother is found, Lan Lan can also leave the forest and go to find her father!

Lan Lan hasn't seen Li's father for a long time!

The little girl was a little happy when she thought of this, and she twisted her fingers and calculated: "Tomorrow morning the rain will stop at six o'clock, go to the log cabin at half past six, and then at seven o'clock Lan Lan can go to seal the alienated pathogen, the time is just right!"

Ye Ling looked at the little girl's mumbling appearance, and glanced at the rain curtain outside.

Stop raining at six?

The first climate training will rain for at least three or four days, how can it stop raining tomorrow, and it can be so accurate, stop at six.

Ye Ling shook her head, the little girl was still too naïve.

-
The next day, six in the morning.

Ye Ling sat in the canopy, his eyes hesitantly looked at the outside of the canopy, the sky without moisture, the whole person, fell into silence.

"Big brother, are you awake?" Lan Lan said hello, she slowly sat up from the puppy's warm fluff, yawned, and walked out of the low canopy.

The air after the rain is exceptionally refreshing.

Lan Lan stood below the dark blue sky, she stretched a big lazy waist, briefly moved her arm, got into the canopy, and began to collect their things.

Ye Ling was still staring at the sky outside at this time, and he still couldn't understand why it didn't rain for the first climate training?

Lan Lan quickly packed up all her sour luggage, and then she ran to the nearby grass.

Lan Lan found a large wooden branch in the grass, gestured it, and felt that the height could be used as a crutch for his big brother, so he dragged the wooden branch back.

At 6:16, a big one, a small wolf officially set off.

At the same time, in the conference room in the central hall.

The officers who had stayed up all night were all unkempt and in low spirits.

Marshal Ye had a meeting with the president last night, and as soon as he entered the conference room today, he saw the big screen of the conference room, which was divided into two parts.

On the left, Ye Ling's live broadcast room is hanging, and on the right, there is the prince's live broadcast room.

"Marshal, you're back." Seeing the return of the marshal, the adjutant general barely supported himself and stood up.

Marshal Ye also didn't sleep all night, he waved his hand to his subordinates, signaled the other party to sit down, and after reaching the first place, he asked: "Where are they going?"

He asked about Ye Ling and Lan Lan in the screen on the left, in the picture, a physically exhausted teenager, supporting a simple crutch, a young and petite girl, carrying a backpack on the chest and back.

They look like refugees fleeing somewhere.

The adjutant general explained: "They are going to the material point deep in the dense forest, and they plan to occupy the wooden house where the material point is going to live first, speaking of which, Marshal, Lan Lan is going out again today, what do you guess she is going for?"
Marshal
Ye frowned and looked at the adjutant general: "What for?"

The adjutant general took a deep breath: "She said she was going to seal the alienation pathogen!"
Marshal
Ye: "?
A lieutenant general
next to him heard the conversation between the adjutant general and the marshal, and did not resist interjecting: "It was last night, after the kid went back, he swore that he would seal the alienated pathogen during the day today, when did the alienated pathogen have a seal?"

Probably someone opened their mouths, and others also spoke: "But no, the best solution to discover the alienated pathogen in advance is to directly transport the entire mountain to the uninhabited planet for artificial detonation, which is the only way to minimize the impact of the situation."

"We have already worked out the charter for transporting the mountain here last night, just waiting for you to negotiate with the president, Marshal, as for what seals the pathogen, it can only be said that it is simply nonsense!"

Everyone talked endlessly, they all thought that the little girl was talking nonsense.

Marshal Ye listened to these noisy discussions, his face turned slight, and he looked at the adjutant general: "Have you asked the tyrant god?"

The adjutant general sighed: "I called the communication, and all night, no one answered."
Marshal
Ye's face was not very good.

The adjutant general continued: "But the violent god sent a text message, saying that he has arranged everything, so we don't have to worry about anything, but how can everyone care, the prince arrived at that mountain last night, he stayed for a night, just for fear of any accident, we also discussed the handling of the matter for one night."
Marshal
Ye calmed his face, he turned on his light brain and personally dialed out the communication number of the violent god.

After the communication rang a few times, it entered the message stage.

Marshal Ye turned off the communication, his tight lips pressed into a line, and for a long time, he said: "Continue to contact the violent god and hit him until he answers." ——

There was no one on the side of the log cabin, Lan Lan carefully pushed open the door, and actually saw that on the floor of the wooden house, there was still money she had put down to buy a large backpack.

The original money was placed in the same place, and it was completely untouched at first glance.

"No one?" Ye Ling asked deliberately.

Lan Lan opened the small wooden door so that the big brother could see inside, and the little girl sighed: "The owner of this wooden house, he has never come back..."

Ye Ling looked at the internal structure of the wooden house, which was spacious and bright, strong and durable, very suitable for recuperation!

Ye Ling nodded with satisfaction: "Then let's live first, anyway, the owner of the house is my friend, and he will be very happy to see me when he comes back."
Lan
Lan stared at this log cabin entangledly, she still felt that she would live in someone else's house without the permission of the owner's family, may not be very good...

"Lan Lan, aren't you going to seal something?" Seeing that Lan Lan seemed unwilling to live here, Ye Ling spoke in time to change the topic.

Sure enough, the little girl who was not deeply involved in the world was easily distracted, and she nodded repeatedly: "Yes, Lan Lan is going to seal the alienation pathogen, and the sooner the alienation pathogen is sealed, the better!"

Ye Ling urged: "Then you go now, go early and return early, such an important matter cannot be delayed, it concerns the lives of so many people."
Lan
Lan suddenly felt that the burden on her shoulders was heavier, and she nodded vigorously: "Okay, then Lan Lan is going now!"
Lan
Lan put everything down, and told the puppy to recuperate with her big brother at home, and then she carried her small backpack and ran outside the deep forest.

-
Lake felt so unlucky.

Last night, he was lucky, met Xu Yue three people fighting with the blood python, he was about to rub his fists, waiting with interest to pick up the leak backstab, but I don't know where a little girl appeared, the little girl just said two words, he was actually slashed by lightning!

Yes, was! Thunder! Chop! Finish!

When Lake woke up again, he found himself in a cold cave, and fixed his eyes on the corpses of two mutant antelopes lying beside him.

Looking around, Lake quickly figured out his situation, he was taken back to the cave by the blood python, who used him as a reserve food and threw his body with other food!

Lake stood on end almost on the spot, he had no material bag beside him, and his whole body was only a top-level protective suit.

In the end, Lake relied on this protective suit full of defenses to escape from the cave of the blood python in his life.

Fortunately, the bloody python was seriously injured and had difficulty moving, otherwise, Lake felt that he would not be able to escape.

After escaping, Lake's next step is naturally to retrieve his supply bag.

He believes that his supply bag must be in the hands of Xu Yue and the three of them, speaking of which, these three people are also ruthless enough, last night he was slashed by lightning and lost consciousness, these three people actually did not save him at all, so let him be taken away by the blood python.

If it weren't for the blood python being injured and having no appetite, he was afraid that he would have been eaten by the blood python last night!

Of course, Lake does not think that he himself is a contestant who sees a fainted to the ground, will immediately take away the other party's supply bag, and then regardless of the other party's life or death, he is happy.

In his logic, he can do this to others, but others can't do this to him.

Be lenient to yourself and be strict with others, this is his code of conduct.

However, Xu Yue, where did they go?

Lake stood at a fork in the road in the dense forest and touched his empty stomach in distraction.

He Lake has participated in two deadly training matches, and he has never been so poor and sour, his pocket is cleaner than his face, and he can't even find a tube of nutrient solution.

"Bang! Syllable!

At this moment, Lake suddenly heard something, he was stunned for a moment, and immediately walked in a certain direction at the fork in the road.

When he got closer, Lake saw clearly that there was actually a contestant grappling with the mutant overlord flower.

This overlord flower is brightly colored, has sharp mouthparts, looks full of anger, and is not easy to deal with.

Lake hid himself behind a big tree, and he looked at the contestant, pale and skinny, how could such a small body be the opponent of the mutant overlord flower.

Lake dropped his gaze to the supply bag behind the contestant, he touched his chin, calculating when he should strike and grab the other party's backpack 100%...

"Uncle, what are you looking at?" The childish and soft child's voice suddenly sounded in his ears.

Lake still stared at the person fighting over there, and said without turning his head: "Watch people fight."

"Does it look good?" The little girl's tone seemed puzzled.

Lake sneered: "Of course it's good-looking, if the contestant dies, it will be even better, the overlord spends on eating the corpse of this contestant, I took the opportunity to rush up and snatch his supply bag, big deal, as the gold lord who contributed to my first pot of gold after I escaped from death, after going out, I burned two more pillars for him... Groove! Why are you here! Halfway

through Lake's words, he suddenly reacted to something, he turned his head and saw that there was a little girl behind him!

Isn't this girl the same one from last night!

The nightmare memory of being slashed by lightning instantly returned to his mind, and Lake quickly grabbed the little girl, and without saying a word, he lifted the little girl behind the mountain not far away.

With a sharp impact, Lake slammed the little girl onto the solid mountain wall, his fierce eyes narrowed, and the high hooked nose of the eagle with his sinister face looked extremely terrifying: "You are a dead girl and Xu Yue and the three of them are a gang, right?" Say, where's my supply package!
Lan
Lan was stunned, she was just passing by, she saw this familiar uncle sneaking and didn't know what to do, out of politeness, Lan Lan came over to say hello, and at the same time she wanted to ask her uncle if he was in better health, because last night when this uncle was struck by lightning, it looked quite serious.

As a result, this uncle suddenly became angry ...

Lan Lan felt a little uncomfortable, her two small hands worked hard to grab her collar, and her small expression was a little aggrieved: "Uncle, uncle, you let Lan Lan down..."

Lake pushed the little girl's body harder into the mountain, and his other hand also pinched the little girl's wrist, Five finger prints were squeezed out of the little girl's slender and soft hand bones: "If you want me to release you, quickly say, where are my supplies!"
Lan
Lan didn't know what the material bag was, and the little girl's big black eyes were instantly filled with tears: "It hurts... It hurts..."

[Grass, Lake is sick! ] Your supply bag is missing, what are you angry at a child! I can't see my own things, I'm your nanny, and I have to show you the bag!

】 [Lake, you're finished, you moved the daughter of the tyrant god, you wait for the tyrant to beat you into a second-degree cripple! ]

[I already knew that I brought the Wind Red Wolf, just a rookie dog like Lake, and the Wind Red Wolf sent him to reincarnation in one bite! ]

[Do you dare to try touching a cold hair in the cannibal forest, you see if the cannibal tree will suck you dry! ]

The barrage was brushed by the fans who ran with Lan Lan in an instant, and Lake's own fans had not reacted, and the eighteenth generation of the ancestor of his own righteous owner on the screen had been greeted for more than a dozen rounds.

Lake's fans looked at this menacing barrage, and a few wanted to raise their hands to type, and when the words came to an end, they held back.