07

Ye Ling's eyebrows tightened more and more: "This medicine... Where did you pick it?
Lan
Lan thought for a while: "Pick it on the way here, pick it when you see it."

Ye Ling groaned, and he stared at the little girl's face again, as if he wanted to judge from the girl's tone whether what she said was true or false.

The atmosphere of silence flowed in the middle of a large and a small, probably now quiet, causing other sounds around to be amplified.

Ye Ling heard a subtle "crackling" sound, the sound came from behind him, he didn't know what kind of sound it was, his body couldn't move, and his head couldn't twist over, but that sound was very strange, not like the sound of insects squirming, but like, the sound of firewood burning.

But it is impossible, this is a man-eating forest, man-eating trees are afraid of fire, and there have been people who set fire to man-eating forests and paid an extremely tragic price, and since then, no one has dared to bring flames into the dense forest.

But it's not the sound of fire, what is the sound?

Ye Ling's mood was a little deflected, he was obviously still thinking about this strange little girl, but the "crackling" sound in his ears had always distracted him.

In the end, the teenager still asked: "Someone... Coming? "People

?" Lan Lan raised her little head, and after looking around, her small mouth opened slightly: "No one, little dog, did you hear someone coming?" The

wind red wolf is still looking down and nibbling on the nutrient solution tube, it doesn't believe that there is really only such a little nutrient solution in such a big tube! No way!

"Big brother, do you still have companions? Are you waiting for your companion? Lan Lan put the grass mud back into the stone slab and pounded some more small grass.

Ye Ling's voice suddenly became cold: "No companions... Only the enemy.
Lan
Lan listened to his sudden tone of voice and carefully shrunk his neck.

When the grass mud was almost ready, Lan Lan clapped his little hands and walked over: "Big brother, you can take the medicine behind you, I'll help you turn over, let's turn it slowly, so that we won't get rid of the medicine in front of you."

Ye Ling actually didn't want to paint these grass pastes, he wanted to guide this little girl to the nearest material point to see if there were any materials at the material point, if there was a healing potion, it would definitely be better to drink the potion directly.

But out of distrust of anyone in the arena, Ye Ling was not very relieved, he was afraid that this little girl would not come back after taking the supplies.

Forget it, anyway, so many wounds on the body have been smeared with grass, and it should be nothing to apply two more, at least the huge smell of hemostatic agent is right.

Ye Ling endured the severe pain in her body, and was slowly sideways, and after her body turned, her vision was wider.

And then......

Ye Ling's icy blue eyes were caught off guard and saw a cluster of roaring fires!

Almost instantly, Ye Ling's pupils exploded, and his entire body flipped backwards like he was out of control!

Lan Lan didn't expect that this big brother would suddenly press back, her little arm was pressed under her by the big brother, and the soft and tender palm directly slammed into the hard stone, and the palm cut blood.

"Hmm..." Lan Lan snorted in pain, feeling that the palm and back of her hand hurt so much!

Ye Ling also sensed that he had pressed the little girl, but he couldn't care too much, and his powerless right hand barely lifted up, and he pointed to the fire over there: "Quick!" Extinguish quickly! Go and put out the fire!

"My mom, my heart is going to jump out!" Major Ye Ling, you finally found out what this little girl did, what a big death!

【Extinguish quickly! 】 Extinguish quickly! Although it's strange why the cannibal tree hasn't rioted yet, the fire makes me go to the hospital! Hurry up and extinguish!

】 [Speaking of which, why didn't the man-eating tree riot this time? Last time it slaughtered humans like crazy!

[I saw that when the little girl first made a fire, the man-eating tree was also very crazy, but then it calmed down by itself, is it that the man-eating tree can't see this little fire? This fire looks quite small, and if it burns for a month, it is estimated that it will not burn such a large man-eating tree?

】 【So the man-eating tree is not 100% afraid of fire, it depends on the size of the fire?】

【Even so, it's still scary! 】 What if the fire gets bigger? It's still safe not to make a fire, quickly put out the fire, don't jump on the minefield of the man-eating tree!

[Speaking of which, did you hear it just now, this little girl said that someone told her that this grass can heal injuries, who told her? Rebels? I think the conspiracy theories on the Internet are also correct, this kid does look suspicious everywhere, very much like the villain's crooks.

】 [But if she is a rebel, why did she save Major Ye Ling? She should make up for it, right?

[You don't understand this, the grace of saving your life, it is easy to get to the point, Major Ye Ling is the eldest son of the marshal and one of the commanders of the Western First Army, and he must know a lot of military secrets.

】 [Oh oh oh, then no wonder the rebels arranged such a child to come in, children can easily lower the vigilance of adults, hey, think about it very scary! ]

Saying that, netizens have almost determined that this little girl with a suspicious appearance is indeed a bad boy with uneasy and kind intentions, and it is indeed the internal response of the rebels!

Blue eyes red pulled her little hand out from under the big brother, she blew the red blood stain on her palm, and the little look was a little aggrieved.

Ye Ling's attention was all on the fire, and he gasped eagerly: "Extinguish!" Extinguish!
Lan
Lan didn't know what was wrong with this big brother, she couldn't care about the blood stains on her hands, and pressed the twitching shoulder of the big brother: "Big brother, you calm down, don't move, you're bleeding again..."

"Turn out the fire! Turn off the fire!

"But if the fire is extinguished, it will be cold at night, and there is no way to regenerate the fire at night..."
Lan
Lan has no tools to ignite, she uses sunlight and glass reflection to make a fire, but at night there is no sun, if the fire is extinguished now, they can only freeze after dark.

Lan Lan is actually not afraid of the cold, she slept with the puppy last night, the puppy is hairy, not cold at all, Lan Lan is afraid of the big brother cold to make a fire, the big brother is injured, if it is too cold, the injury may be aggravated.

But the eldest brother was very resistant, and he even wanted to get up and put out the fire himself, which caused a lot of herbs on his body to fall off, and the blood flowed more and more.

Lan Lan was anxious: "Okay, okay, I'll go put out the fire, don't move big brother!"
Lan
Lan hurriedly ran over, crushed the fire with leaves, and when there was only a string of black smoke left in the fire, the pale-faced boy finally fell back to the ground and let out a long sigh of relief.

Lan Lan carefully walked in front of the big brother.

Ye Ling licked her lips and looked at the child's reddened palm, before remembering to apologize: "I'm sorry..." Lan Lan put her little hands behind her back, her little head hung low, and muttered: "It's okay..."

Ye Ling explained: "This is the Cannibal Forest... Here, you can't make a fire... Cannibal trees will be violent..."
Before
the word "move" could be spoken, Ye Ling was shocked, and he looked at the huge cannibal mother tree above his head.

How, how is it possible...

That fire shouldIt's been time to burn, but why is the cannibal tree so calm?

Obviously, before the man-eating tree, it was completely intolerant of the existence of flames in its own territory...

Ye Ling stared at the man-eating tree deadly, he wondered if he was confused and mistaken, this is not actually a man-eating tree, right?

Lan Lan saw that the big brother stared at the big tree without speaking, and she was a little apprehensive: "That... Big brother, do you still want Lan Lan to help you with medicine?

Ye Ling only then came back to his senses, he looked at the little girl, and then at the grass mud, only to feel a sense of exhaustion welling up in his heart: "Trouble..."
Lan
Lan pursed her small mouth, and after taking medicine for her big brother, she also gave some medicine to her palm.

Ye Ling's whole body was covered with grass and mud, and he couldn't move, only a pair of eyes, watching the little girl quietly busy before and after.

He opened his mouth: "Lan Lan..."
Lan
Lan looked over: "Huh?

Ye Ling hesitated: "Your hand... Does it still hurt?
Lan
Lan shook her head: "It doesn't hurt..."

said that it didn't hurt, but the little girl's eyes were obviously avoided, and she didn't look as lively and active as before, as if she became timid, like a little rabbit who didn't know what she had done wrong.

Ye Ling could only explain again, focusing on how terrifying the man-eating tree was, how dangerous the dense forest was, and how miserable the people who used to set fire to the man-eating forest were.

But the little girl obviously couldn't listen: "Uncle this big tree, it will eat people?"

Ye Ling nodded: "En!

"But it didn't eat blue."

Ye Ling: "..."

yes, why?

Lan Lan picked her finger: "Can't you make a fire next to Uncle Da Shu?"

Ye Ling nodded again: "Hmm!

"But Lan Lan made a fire, and Uncle Da Shu was not angry... It's the big brother who is angry..."
Ye Ling: "..."

Yes, yes, why is that?

Lan Lan let out a soft sigh and walked forward.

Ye Ling couldn't help but call: "You go... Where?

"Pick big leaves." Lan Lan said sullenly: "Save more quilts for big brother."

Ye Ling: "..."

At night, the cold wind howled.

"Aa Ye Ling sneezed, this was the third time he was cold awakened tonight, and he slowly opened his eyes.

The combat uniform that kept him warm had been torn when he was pierced by the man-eating tree, and he was now wearing torn clothes and sleeping on thick banana leaves, which were also covered with several layers of banana leaves.

The leaves were cold, plus they had to take care of the medicine on the wound, and they couldn't be pressed too hard, Ye Ling only felt that this leaf had no effect on the wind at all.

The coldness drilled from the soles of his feet to his chest, and his teeth trembled up and down uncontrollably.

It's physiological, he wants to control it, and he can't control it.

The young man sighed, his ice-blue eyes looked forward again, and he saw that a few meters away from him, the huge Wind Red Wolf was lying on the ground, and in the soft and dense arms of the Wind Red Wolf, a little girl of three or four years old was pulling the hair on the chest of the Wind Red Wolf, sleeping and snoring.

"Aa Ye Ling sneezed again.

A wolf and a baby over there were not woken up, they slept quietly for years, and in the world of three people, only he was carrying the weight forward.

Ye Ling: "..." I'm

starting to miss the warm fire!

[Poof... Sorry, I accidentally laughed out loud.

】 [Hahahaha, lying on the soft big bed in the constant temperature room, looking at Major Ye Ling's cold appearance, why am I so happy?

[This little girl is a little excessive, she slept so soundly, just left our family Major Ye Ling hanging like this? She didn't know that a seriously injured person couldn't catch a cold? Sure enough, it is the traitor of the rebels, and the heart is so vicious!

【Ah, although I don't like this little girl either, but she can't help it, right?】 There was originally a fire, but the fire was extinguished.

[What about the Wind Red Wolf, such a big Wind Red Wolf, why not let the Wind Red Wolf block the wind for Major Ye Ling, she herself slept in the arms of the Wind Red Wolf, the wind can't blow at all, it's too selfish, she is a healthy person, but Major Ye Ling will die at any time, special circumstances, can't she take care of the injured a little more? ]

[Don't look too ugly on the faces of some fans, passers-by are a little unbearable, people don't owe you, and the wind red wolf doesn't like you Major Ye Ling! ]

[Didn't she deliberately approach us Major Ye Ling to set up news? Then do a full set of dramas, don't take good care of our Major Ye Ling, how to give you news? Why, my attitude towards the rebels is so mean! Scold me, suggest that you check the ancestors for three generations, to see if your family is a traitor, and your ass is crooked out of the galaxy! 】