51-60

The golden sun, shining on the calm coastline, crosses the waves to a layer of Phnom Penh.

When Shi Shu woke up and opened his eyes, the first thing he saw was the layers of sparkling golden sea.

There was something warm in his arms, clinging to his chest.

Shi Shu lowered his eyes, and saw that the little girl in his arms had her eyes closed, her breathing was light, and she was sleeping sweetly.

A ray of sunlight hit the side face of the little girl, and at the same time the light and shadow were hazy, the dazzling golden light pierced the little girl's eyelids.

The little girl was uncomfortable with the light, her small brows furrowed, and her pink lips pursed gently.

Shi Shu looked at the little girl for a while, and when the little girl unconsciously pressed her eyes into his arms for the fourth time, the teenager let out a sigh, and finally raised his hand and blocked the ray of sunlight for her with his palm.

Without the interference of the sun, the little girl's frown finally loosened, she smashed the bar and smashed the small mouth, soft fingers clutched the clothes of the teenager next to her, and she slept obediently again.

The wind red wolf lay next to it and watched this scene, looking at it, it was not very happy, the big wolf stood up, spun around, and pointed his butt at the adult human.

The hull of the ship fluttered on the sea, as if it were a rocking cradle.

Shi Shu has no habit of sleeping in, especially in the dangerous "Deadly Training Ground", he wants to sit up, but when he moves, he will inevitably wake up the little girl.

After hesitating for a long time, the boy finally closed his eyes again, intending to sleep with the little girl for a while.

[Didi, drip.]

At this moment, a sudden siren suddenly broke the rare tranquility of this morning.

Shi Shu, who had just closed his eyes, immediately opened his eyes, and the Wind Red Wolf, who was originally lying in front of his body, also stood up his upper body.

[Smart Scan starts...]

After the alarm sounds, the voice system on board the emergency ship begins to broadcast urgently.

[Distance 384 meters, species, sawtooth bobtail, hazard factor, three and a half stars, please stay away immediately, please stay away immediately, whether to stay away, please select Yes/No!] [

Lying groove, I woke up in the morning and hung up in the live broadcast room without watching, and the siren startled me! ] Something happened, something happened!

"Hmm..." The shrill voice prompt was too disturbing to dreams.

Lan Lan's little face rubbed twice on her big brother's clothes, and she opened her eyes blankly.

Shi Shu saw that the little girl was awake, so he sat up and pulled out the S-class short knife on the side of the supply bag.

Lan Lan also sat up consciously, she rubbed her eyes, yawned lazily, and then leaned in to turn off the voice prompt.

The little hand clicked a few times on the screen, and when the voice disappeared, Lan Lan clicked on the big map again.

[Distance 229 meters, species, sawtooth bres, hazard factor, three and a half stars...]

[Distance 998 meters, species, sawtooth bass, hazard factor, three and a half stars...]

[Distance 710 meters, species, sawtooth bass, hazard factor, three and a half stars...]

"Huh." Lan Lan looked at the increasing number of positioning little red dots on the screen, and the little girl's head that was still eroded by sleepiness finally woke up.

"It seems that there is more than one, there are many, many ..."

[Lying groove, is this an early morning encounter with an S-class sawtooth btail shark group, it's too unlucky! ]

[I still feel quite lucky, I met it during the day, not at night, if I was besieged by such a group of sharks in the middle of the night, it was dark everywhere, and I didn't even know where to escape! ]

【Can I run?】 Serrated bobtail sharks are social sharks, usually at least twenty or more at a time! If you can run, run quickly!

"Can I go?" Shi Shu also asked about the little girl, who was in control of the control console, and she was the captain of the emergency ship.

Lan Lan quickly tapped the button on the floating screen, and after a long time, the little girl's brow wrinkled into a knot: "Little shark, more and more..."

Shi Shu looked at the screen and saw that the red dots on the screen were increasing at a speed of almost three or four per second, and these red dots were spread in all directions of the emergency boat, and they were slamming towards the middle in unison.

Shi Shu narrowed his eyes, and there was a chill in his inky eyes.

It seems that it is impossible to run away...

He clenched the short knife in his hand, and the invisible spiritual power was poured into his whole body, ready to fight at any time.

[It's over, the sawtooth shark surrounded them in a circle, which requires at least a gap to escape, but the ship's weapon compartment can't be used, how to fight! ]

[It can only be fought by people, and the combat effectiveness on this ship is only one person under the prince's highness, hateful, if only the light separation blade was still there, after all, it was a 2S-level weapon, and the polarized light separation blade was broken by the black-headed pig, so that the weapon that the prince can use now, only this S-class short knife remains! ]
】 When the
barrage was urgent, Shi Shu had already tensed every nerve in his body, and the five senses belonging to the 3S ability silently merged into the bottom of the sea, feeling the fluctuations of each sawtooth shark moving forward, and the killing intent under the young man's eyes became more and more intense.

"Big brother, don't stand, you sit down quickly." Lan Lan took the time to see his big brother standing tall, and quickly reminded him.

Shi Shu pursed his lips without making a sound, nor did he sit down.

[Does Lan Lan think that standing tall will be seen by sawtooth sharks?] No, sawtooth sharks hunt by smell, they have poor vision and can't see clearly.

[The prince stood up to be vigilant and ready to face the battle at the same time, Lan Lan, you leave him alone! ]
After Lan
Lan reminded the big brother, he also stood up straight to the other side, and the puppy who paced back and forth anxiously said: "Little dog, don't stand either, you lie on your stomach!"

Because the puppy couldn't understand people, Lan Lan also specially released a hand to press the puppy's back and let it lie down.

And at this moment, the nearest small red dot on the floating screen was already overlapping their emergency boat.

Shi Shu wrinkled his brows, he knew that this sawtooth shark was under their boat, he was waiting for it, the sharp tip of the knife was already aimed at the bottom of the hull...

"Phew!"

But at this time, the hull was bumpy, and the bow turned sharply one hundred and eighty degrees, rowing directly to the side!

This sudden dodge made the sawtooth shark that appeared at the bottom of the boat suddenly pounce!

Shi Shu stumbled, and although his hand quickly supported the glass shield, he only listened to the "bang", and his head still hit the inside of the shield, making a muffled sound.

Lan Lan in front was intently piloting the console, when another sawtooth shark rushed out of the water and blocked the front of their emergency boat.

Shi Shu looked at the serrated bobtail shark with a dark body and smooth and cold skin, and the shark opened its own bloody mouth full of jagged teeth, and bit into the bow of the emergency boat.

The bow is made of metal, but the teeth of S-class sea beasts, chewing metal is just a piece of cake.

Shi Shu saw that the big mouth of the sawtooth shark was aimed at the position of the little girl, if the glass shield was crushed by it, then the first to be hurt was this little girl with fine skin and tender flesh, she was not wearing protective clothing, as long as she took a sip, she would open the flesh on the spot!

Without thinking, Shi Shu immediately stepped forward to block the front of the little girl.

The sawtooth shark's large mouth is getting closer and closer to the bow, getting closer and closer, when the distance between the two is already less than a centimeter...

"Phew!"

"Bang!"

There was a 45-degree turn in the bow, and because the turn was too sharp, Shishu suffered another jolt and hit the inside of the shield for the second time.

Shi Shu held the protective shield and stood firm again, and saw that the little girl had already piloted the emergency boat, and at that critical juncture, she passed by the sawtooth shark and left the other party far behind.

Shishu looked back at the sawtooth shark.

I saw that the sawtooth shark took a bite, churned in the water, poked its head out again, and chased towards this side.

At the same time, two more sawtooth sharks rushed to the front of the emergency boat.

The two sawtooth sharks, one left and one right, rushed out of the sea, and when they pounced, the sawtooth shark that was chasing quickly behind them had also approached the stern of the emergency boat.

It was as if three arrows were shot at a center point at the same time!

[Three-way attack, this time will definitely die! ]

A pessimistic barrage just crossed the center of the screen.

At the same time...

"Boom!"

"Knock !!!"

The moment the three sawtooth sharks hit at the same time, the little girl suddenly operated the emergency boat, first a 90-degree turn, then a 45-degree turn, and finally a 90-degree turn.

A series of actions is completed in just a second...

The boat snagged out from the three-way clamp so lightly, and at the same time, the three sawtooth sharks because the brakes were not urgent, and the three big heads "clanged" together, and in the deep blue sea, they turned over two heads alive in place, and then fell dizzily to the bottom of the sea.

The whole world fell silent, and after a long time...

【Beautiful!!!

【Ahhhhhh

【Blue Blue I love you!!!
】 At the same time
that the barrage confessed madly, everyone watched the white boat make the three-headed sawtooth shark "kill each other" with an extremely tricky position, and then it sailed away far away, simply surviving the fatal crisis just now.

Shi Shu's head was knocked twice more by the protective shield.

It's not that his chassis is unstable, it's that the boat itself is wobbly, and the little girl seems to like to play with excitement, and she makes a sharp turn every time, making the whole ship bumpy.

Shi Shu suddenly thought of what the little girl had just said.

Sit down......

The side eyes glanced at the wind red wolf who was lying on the ground like a wolf cake, motionless.

Shi Shu pursed his lips, and finally sat down in silence.

Lan Lan didn't notice that the big brother didn't sit down at all.

She thought that her big brother would sit down after she said it, so when she turned the corner, she didn't think about whether anyone would be unstable.

After breaking through the siege of the three leading small sharks, countless dense red dots were thrown nearby.

Lan Lan pressed a statistics key, and the number of "63" was displayed on the screen.

This means that there are 63 baby sharks here.

[Groove, 63, so much? What kind of shark mouth clan is this!

[The encirclement is getting smaller and smaller, these sawtooth sharks are about to besiege, three sawtooth sharks can also break through the encirclement, here are more than sixty, no matter how powerful the blue posture technique, it can't stand the human sea tactics, no, shark sea tactics... Or quit the competition, right?

[Lan Lan has no light brain, how can she withdraw from the competition! ]

[Let the prince forcibly take her away, Lan Lan is the daughter of the violent god, does anyone really dare to leave her here? ]

】 [First of all, the unmanned rescue mecha can only take one person away, and secondly, do you think everyone likes violent gods? Have you seen the blue and blue black posts on the Star Network? Some people like blue and blue, some people don't like blue blue, most of them don't like blue and blue, all because her father is a violent god, don't think of the world so simple, blue and blue have not been sent out so far, what is the conspiracy here, use your brain to think!

[If Lan Lan dies in the training ground, the violent god will definitely not give up, once the violent god and the empire break off, someone will be happy. ]

The barrage quickly brushed the screen, and at the same time, in the swallowing sea, Lan Lan drove the boat, swimming back and forth in the encirclement of the little sharks.

Shi Shu's face was very ugly.

Blocked.

He looked at the red dot on the floating screen, there was no gap at all, if he wanted to leave this shrinking encirclement, unless they could fly.

"Big brother, you help Lan Lan take care of the puppy, the puppy may be very afraid for a while."

The little girl didn't turn her head and said, Lan Lan didn't dare to be distracted now, she might miss which little shark she missed when she was distracted.

Shi Shu frowned and looked at the wind red wolf, and his tone was cold: "It's so good, what are you going to do?"
Lan
Lan pursed her small mouth: "There are too many small sharks, if you want to rush out, there is only one way."

Shi Shu's eyes narrowed: "What way?"
Lan
Lan said, "Fly out." Shi

Shu: "..." Barrage

: [??????
After
the little girl finished speaking, no matter what expression the big brother behind her had, she put both hands on the console, and the next second, she entered a string of codes, and the speed of the boat suddenly increased.

This speed has exceeded the maximum yard rate set by the system for the emergency boat, and behind the stern, the white air flow splashes the salty sea water high, and if it were not for the protection of the protective shield, the two people on board and the wolf would probably have changedIt's a soup chicken.

After the extremely fast little white ship swam twice in the battle circle, suddenly, it rushed straight in a certain direction.

There were at least a dozen small sharks over there, and the motor of the little white boat began to spread a little scorched smell at a high speed that exceeded its own load.

At the moment when the scorched smell just came out, Lan Lan pressed a button hard, and the fierce speed took the little white boat straight forward, and the air wave behind became bigger and bigger, and suddenly, the little girl turned the hull of the boat back sharply one hundred and eighty degrees.

The wind red wolf in the cabin flew almost directly out of the ship.

Its whole wolf hit the glass shield, and as its body was like a leather ball, swinging around in the cabin, a large human hand grabbed its back hair and forcibly pressed it to the ground.

The wind red wolf immediately clamped its tail, its limbs and paws desperately grabbed the deck at the bottom of the ship, and the two ears that had always stood high were now carried behind their heads.

Lan Lan circled the boat back to the back, and the huge wave raised high in front of her was deliberately created by her motor to break through the travel speed.

Lan Lan quickly pressed a few more buttons, and soon, using the inertia caused by the buoyancy and speed of the water, a sharp rush, the small white boat faced the waves and flew directly into the air.

Then, Lan Lan continued to drive violently, which made the little white boat stay in the air for a while before it was about to fall quickly from mid-air to the surface of the sea, and then, like a large parabola, jumped from the inside surrounded by sharks to the outside surrounded by sharks.

Immediately, it did not turn its head and continued to run straight ahead.

At the same time, looking at the floating screen, you can see that the small red dots gathered in a circle behind have been thrown away by them.

The little white boat did not stop, it was still accelerating, until there was no one left in the little red dot, Lan Lan was afraid that the motor would really burn out, so he quickly slowed down, patted his chest, turned back to the gecko brother and the puppy: "Lan Lan was really scared to death just now..."

The sound of the word "up" has not yet been spoken, Lan Lan saw his big brother's hair holding up the protective shield embarrassedly, barely stabilizing his figure.

And the little dog planted in the corner, is in circles with its eyes, it is sticking out its tongue in confusion, and then vomiting, spitting out a large pool of yellow water.

Lan Lan: "..."
Lan
Lan quickly set the little white boat to run automatically, and then came over to pick up the seasick puppy, and asked weakly: "Little puppy, are you okay?" The

wind red wolf spread out in the corner without moving, his belly rose and fell, and his tongue could not be retracted.

Lan Lan shrunk her neck and went to look at her big brother again.

I saw that the big brother wiped his face, his expression looked no different from usual, but I don't know if it was an illusion, Lan Lan seemed to see the right forehead of the big brother, there was a red bag?

What hit the big brother's head on?

[Heat knowledge, you can breathe.]

[Lying - groove ——]

[Ahhhhh

[Lan Lan was handsome just now! ] Lan Lan was handsome just now! I'm going to say it a hundred times!!!

】 【I actually used the centrifugal force of speed to make the ship fly!】 I'm already stupid!

[Violent God, what do you usually teach Lan Lan! ]
】 Lan Lan,
who just played with the starship and played with her experience, did not feel that she had done something great just now, she was just very strange: "Big brother, you said why did so many small sharks suddenly come chasing us just now?" None of us know them.

Shi Shu also felt a little sudden, but "The sea is treacherous, and crises can be seen everywhere."
Lan
Lan still felt wrong.

Because Lan Lan has seen the attributes of the protective shield, the protective cover can isolate their smell, a group of small sharks hunting, must smell the smell of food will besiege, but they should not smell their smell.

Lan Lan didn't understand, she scratched her head, and when she lowered her little hand, she was suddenly stunned.

Lan Lan narrowed her eyes at her little hand.

The small black mole in the middle of the palm of his hand was still lying there quietly.

Lan Lan suddenly raised her eyebrows, and she slapped her right palm heavily with her left hand!

With a crisp "pop", Shishu and Feng Chiwolf looked at her at the same time.

The little girl is furious!

She hit the little black mole fiercely, although the little black mole may not hurt, but Lan Lan's own hands are red and red, but Lan Lan still has to get angry, she asked the little black mole: "You say, is it because of you!"

Shi Shu looked at Lan Lan silently.

The wind red wolf tilted his head in confusion.

The barrage is full of [??? ] Swipe the screen.

Everyone looked at this little girl who suddenly spoke to her little hand inexplicably, wondering what was wrong with her?

The little black mole lay quietly in the center of the little girl's palm, motionless, and the silence was very.

Lan Lan looked at the dark matter vigilantly for a long time, and after a long time, seeing that he really didn't move, the little girl was a little weak again: "No, isn't it you?" So, is Lan Lan wrong about you?
Lan
Lan quickly rubbed his two hands, and said with a slight red cheek: "Then you, then you don't do bad things in the future... Mom and dad said, children who do bad things, sleep is to wet the bed..."
The
quiet dark matter still didn't react at all.

Lan Lan breathed a sigh of relief: "Then if you don't speak, Lan Lan will agree to it!"
After
that, the little girl quickly put her two small hands behind her back, so that even if the dark substance repented now, Lan Lan didn't know, and if she didn't know, she didn't regret it!

"You..." Shi Shu watched the little girl talk to herself for a long time, and narrowed her eyes: "Who are you talking to?"
Lan
Lan shook her head with a smile: "Nobody."

Shi Shu: "..." I don't know why, I

was a little worried about this child's mental condition.

At this moment, the intelligent voice system rang again.

[Distance 0 meters, variety...]