09

The world seemed to go quiet for an instant.

In the live broadcast room of Princess Nana, the fans who were discussing whether Princess Nana would quit the competition were caught off guard and saw more people on the screen, and suddenly, a question mark floated by.

[What is this?] How is there a little girl here???

【It's really a little girl! 】 Yesterday, I heard that there was a child in Major Ye Ling's live broadcast room, and it was on the hot search, wouldn't it be this?

[I just came from Major Ye Ling's live broadcast room to tell you that this is it, her name is Lan Lan! ]

】 [Blue blue, really blue blue! ] Lan Lan, why did you come to someone else's house, let's go back to your own house, Major Ye Ling is still waiting for you at home, than Xinxin. 】

【...... Gag, if I hadn't seen with my own eyes how Major Ye Ling's fans chased this little girl and scolded, I wouldn't have believed that such a double-standard comment was actually sent by the same group of people! 】

【??? So what's going on?

】 [I'm the class representative, I'll say..."
When the
barrage explained to Princess Nana's fans, in the dense forest, the huge wind red wolf had already blocked the petite girl.

The wind red wolf's injury was not healed, and the place where the medicine was applied on his waist was still tied to the little girl's clothes, which were originally white, but now they had turned black.

Its sharp teeth dripped saliva, the flesh and skin on its nose were squeezed in layers, and its cold green eyes glared at the group of rotten lions on the opposite side, because of vigilance and precaution, its fur had already exploded.

The Rotten Heart Lions apparently also noticed the sudden appearance of one man and one wolf.

The lions that originally surrounded the big trees began to move, and the lions were generally based on families, as was the case with the rotten lions in front of them.

The tall and fierce male lion is the head of the family, the four sturdy lionesses are his wives, and the six half-large lion cubs who are not yet adults are their children.

Feeling the threat of the wind red wolf, the male lion turned his body, and the four lionesses understood what the male lion meant, they licked their mouths, scattered, and walked towards the one man and one wolf.

"Roar! Roar! The low roar in the throat of the wind red wolf became louder and louder, and it pressed down on its front body, which was an offensive posture.

But its movements did not threaten the large number of lions, the male lion was not afraid of this weak-looking fellow, it smelled blood, the wolf was injured and easy to deal with.

The male lion guards the tree to prevent its prey from escaping, while the lioness has surrounded the two new prey.

Nana was sweating profusely, and she shouted from the tree: "Hey, where did you come from, child?" Didn't you see that there are rotten lions here! How can I withdraw from the competition if you do this! Nana

was going to withdraw from the competition, but as soon as this little girl appeared, did she go now or not? Such a young child, she will definitely be eaten by the rotten heart lion when she leaves, she is a princess of the empire, how can she see a young child in danger, but only care about running for her life!

It's still live!

If the violent god saw it, he would definitely think that she was a person without responsibility!

Nana gritted her teeth: "Damn, how could a child run in the training ground!" Isn't it me!
While
speaking, Nana jumped down from a tree more than ten meters high.

And almost at the same time as she fell, the male lion, who had been waiting for a long time, suddenly pounced.

Nana was prepared, dodged the lion's slaughter, rolled on the spot, and the next second, she pulled out the blade from her leather boots and slashed a lioness in the neck.

Her movements are fast, as if she has received long-term military training.

Unfortunately, the mutant rotten lion's reaction ability is not weak at all, and the lioness, sensing the danger, bit Nana's wrist while reaching over.

The thick teeth of the beast instantly pierced the fragile hand bones of humans!

"Ah!!!!" Nana shouted, and the male lion pounced from the other side, instantly knocking the girl down hard!

"Aaa I knew I couldn't beat the rotten lion! I already knew I couldn't come down!

Nana tried hard to press the light brain on her wrist, quit quit quit, quit quit, she must quit now!

But one hand was bitten by the lioness, and the other hand was held down by the male lion, and she couldn't press the light brain at all!

Nana is going to collapse!

If you hesitate, you will lose! Quitting early, no!

When she heard the protective suit make another "tearing and pulling" sound of shattering, Nana knew that she was really dead, and she yelled up to the sky: "I want to quit!" Get me out!

Although the rule is that you must press the light brain to exit, but she has already shouted out, can it be considered that she quit!

No matter who it is! Hurry up and save her!

"Don't bite this sister, let go of this sister..."

The childish child's voice sounded anxiously, and Nana suddenly glimpsed the little girl behind her, and everyone was numb.

Why is this unfortunate child still here? She paid with her life for her, she actually didn't run yet?

Then didn't she give it in pure white!

Nana roared angrily: "You're leaving!"
Lan
Lan didn't go, she rushed over like a small cannonball, grabbed the long tail of the lion, and shouted in a sticky voice: "Big cat cat, don't bully girls!" The

tail of the beast could not be touched, and the male lion's tail was dragged, and he immediately turned his head angrily and roared at the little girl: "Roar!!!!

The roar was so loud that Lan Lan closed her eyes with a roar, only to feel that her hair was shaken back by the sound waves of the big cat.

Until the end of the roar, Lan Lan carefully opened her eyes, her small expression was aggrieved, she stretched out her little hand and gently touched the back hair of the big cat: "You, don't you be so fierce..."
The three lionesses
over there were in opposition to the wind red wolf, and they couldn't come over for a while.

The lioness, who bit Nana's hand bone, stared at the little girl fiercely.

The male lion also keeps an eye on the human, it can bite off the neck of this weak human, it has seen how thin her neck is, and its teeth can pierce her throat.

Lan Lan saw that the big cat did not move, and her action of stroking the back of the big cat was aggravated: "Big cat cat, are you hungry, although Lan Lan has nothing to eat now, but Lan Lan can go to buy, Lan Lan bought food please eat well, you don't eat this little sister, okay?" Lan

Lan thought of the fat cat in Eiffel's mother's house and seemed to like others to touch its belly, Lan Lan looked at the belly of the big cat in front of her, this big cat cat is too big, she doesn't seem to be very good at stroking.

Thinking so, Lan Lan simply squatted down and drilled under the belly of the big cat to rub the belly of the big cat.

The male lion did not expect that this human would drill under its belly, it was very uncomfortable, irritably retreated, when retreating, it could only let go of the human who was originally killed by it.

Graceful.Na finally felt like she could breathe, and this lion was crushing her!

The male lion took two steps backwards, and it looked down to take the young human out from under its stomach, but when it took it, it was pushed by the human, and the large body was forced to sit on the ground.

This posture is more convenient for Lan Lan to stroke the belly of the big cat, and Lan Lan strokes more vigorously!

The rotten lion finds it annoying, but very comfortable?

It moved twice annoyingly and comfortably, and finally as the little human began to rub its chin, the male lion could only spread his entire body, exposing all his chest and neck towards the human.

"Big cat cat, then you are not angry, you are not angry Lan Lan when you agreed? Lan Lan will go to buy food for you in a while, do you put this little sister first?

"Purr..." The male lion made a comfortable grunt in his throat, it couldn't understand the human's words, but it slowly closed its eyes, it was a little sleepy.

Nana's hand was still in the lioness's mouth, and the lioness seemed very puzzled, and she looked at her husband over there blankly.

The three lionesses who confronted the red wolf also frequently looked at their husbands.

Six half-sized lions clicked over, and they sat in a circle at the little human tugging at their father's beard.

Lan Lan didn't have hands to stroke other kittens anymore, she thought about it, fumbled in her clothes pocket, felt an empty bottle of nutrient solution, and she threw the bottle to the ground.

The cylindrical bottle gurgled and rolled on the ground.

Six little lions tilted their heads to look at the bottle.

The bottle did not hit the block and rolled farther away.

Six little lions still looked at the bottle.

Watching the bottle roll farther and farther...

Suddenly, a little lion moved, it pounced forward, and its big paws pressed the bottle!

The little lion looked down and sniffed, could not smell anything, it released its claws again, but found that the bottle did not move, it seemed a little puzzled, the thick meat pad rudely fiddled with the bottle.

Gollum, the bottle actually moved again!

The little lion was very happy and pushed the bottle back again.

In this way, the glass bottle was rolled around by the little lion, and the other little lions saw this, and quickly ran up to grab the bottle to play.

Lan Lan showed her white millet teeth: "Sure enough, cats and cats can't resist woolen balls, although this is not woolen balls..."

Nana felt like she was dreaming now.

How did things get to where they are now?

Didn't these rotten lions plan to eat them just now?

How about just a few minutes of effort...

The male lion with the strongest attack, lying flat?

The cubs jumping up and down, bought?

Nana looked at the little girl who was still rubbing the belly of the male lion in bewilderment, her lips squirmed twice, and it took a while to spit out two words: "Magical..."

Then she looked at the lioness who was still biting her hand bone, and the other three lionesses behind the lioness, surrounded by the wind red wolf.

Taking a deep breath, Nana commented sincerely: "Sure enough, only women will seriously engage in careers, and men are what kind of soft bones greedy for pleasure!" Bah me!

[Poofhahahaha, Nana, do you want to hear what you are saying?]

】 [Nana: Although the lioness bit through my hand bone, the woman who engages in the career is the most beautiful, and the beautiful sister is pasted! ]

】 [So why did the atmosphere suddenly become like this, can the rotten heart lion be stroked?] First time I heard about it!

[I have touched the ordinary lion that has not mutated in the zoo, how to say, the nurse lady is very beautiful, and the hospital net is very fast. ]

——

At the same time, Capital Star, Political Hall.

In the solemn and quiet chamber, officials from all sides are meeting once every two months.

The president at the top listened to the report below, and from time to time he ticked two strokes on the document.

The meeting has been going on for two hours, and it is expected to be an hour before it ends.

"Buzz, buzz..." The

sound of the communicator vibrating suddenly sounded in the quiet conference hall.

Everyone was stunned for a moment, and then looked towards the source of the sound, and saw a wandering figure who stood up the document, blocked it in front of him, and then hid behind the document and slept wantonly.

The vibration sound came from the light brain on his wrist, and the light brain was attached to the table, so the vibration sound was amplified.

The president's face suddenly became extremely ugly: "Is the usual training intensity of the hunting team so intense?" Tired you guys to sleep in a regular meeting!
The deputy captain of the first team of the
hunting team spoke, quickly pushed the leader beside him, and called in a low voice: "Boss, boss wake up!" Li

Wei was woken up, annoyed, and the light brain on his wrist was still shaking.

He waved away the document blocking in front of him, and a handsome face with unkindness in his temperament was suddenly revealed.

He didn't seem to notice the suffocating atmosphere in the conference hall, and he answered his communicator directly and yelled over there: "You better have a business!" I

don't know what was said over there.

A few seconds later, the young man, who was so sleepy that he couldn't do it, stood up abruptly, and his voice was cold: "My daughter is gone? Let you fucking pick up someone, you picked up for two days and told me, you didn't receive it? She's gone! Are you tired of living! Hung

up the communication, Li Wei didn't look at anyone, kicked off the bulky conference chair, and strode towards the outside of the political hall!

The interior of the hall was silent for a moment.It wasn't until a long time later that I heard the president ask in a deep voice: "When did he get married?" "