61-70

After Lan Lan introduced Cus's father to the big brothers, she introduced the big brothers to Kus's father.

"Dad, this is Brother 0, this is Brother Yousang, this is Brother Gecko, ah, Brother Gecko is Lan Lan's name for Big Brother, in fact, Brother Gecko is called Brother Shishu, and there is..."

As soon as the little girl talked about it, everyone didn't interrupt her, just listened to her, and when she finished introducing people, she began to introduce small animals again...

She seemed to have endless words to say to her father Kus.

Later, the little girl even talked in detail about everything that happened when she entered the forest here, one moment talking about alienated pathogens, the other about volcanic eruptions, and she also focused on her being betrayed by a big sister.

"Lan Lan obviously wanted to help the big sister at that time, but the big sister was so fierce, she arrested Lan Lan and threw it on the ground, Lan Lan was injured in many places on her body at that time!"

The little girl remembered that incident and began to be aggrieved again, she rolled up her sleeves, pointed to two places that still had light red marks, and said: "Here and here, dad, you see, this is it!" Lan

Lan excitedly sued her father!

When Mom and Dad are not around, Lan Lan can be very strong and strong, but as soon as she sees Mom and Dad, those grievances and injustices all return to Lan Lan's mind.

Lan Lan hummed and coquettishly with her father, and she had to coax her father to be unhappy.

Cus held the little girl's wrist, and he looked at the prints on her arm.

Li Wei showed them that video before, and they clearly saw in the camera how the woman named Wei Xuecha viciously injured Lan Lan...

Recalling the frame in the video screen, scene by scene, Kus's cold eyes instantly released a swarming killing intent!

The moment the killing intent exploded, a suppressive force that made people's backs chill suddenly appeared in the cave.

Shi Shu, Mianfeng, and You Sang, three 3S teenagers with keen five senses, immediately raised their heads.

But in just an instant, the killing intent that flashed just now actually disappeared again.

Is it their delusion?

No, it's not!

That creepy feeling has obviously really happened...

But who?

Who in the cave would have such a terrifying deterrent?

The moment his killing intent leaked out, Cus realized that he had forgotten to hide his emotions.

He quickly retracted his breath and did not let anyone notice anything wrong.

However, the young man's slightly hard lips were tightly pursed, and his rough fingertips groped the little girl's delicate skin and asked, "Does it still hurt?"
Lan
Lan shook her head obediently: "It doesn't hurt anymore..."
But he emphasized: "
But it hurt before!"

Cus took his daughter into his arms and let her sit on his lap, he said: "That big sister is really bad, she actually bullied Lan Lan, did Lan Lan take revenge on her?"

The little girl tilted her head: "Revenge?

Cus explained: "It's that what she does to you, you do to her."
Lan
Lan flattened her small mouth and shook her head: "Lan Lan did not retaliate against the big sister, that big sister pushed Lan Lan and left, Lan Lan did not see her again."

Cus touched his daughter's hair: "Then next time I see her, Lan Lan will also push her."
Lan
Lan immediately agreed with revenge: "Good! Big

sisters can push Lan Lan, why can't Lan Lan push Big Sister!

However, if the big sister is willing to say sorry to Lan Lan, Lan Lan can also not push the big sister, but the big sister must sincerely apologize to Lan Lan! Because Lan Lan really suffered a lot of injuries! I also drank a lot of super bad potions!

Kus looked at the seals in his daughter's hand again, and he actually knew that whether it was Wei Xuecha or the Wei family, it had been completely cleaned up by Li Wei.

However, that was not enough, Li Wei was too indecisive after all, and actually did not ask for their lives!

That Wei Xuecha just broke an arm, she just broke a thousand arms, can it be compared to a strand of blue hair?

That Wei Xuecha's father was only half paralyzed by the beating, but didn't he have the other half left!

In short, too light, these punishments are too light!

But it doesn't matter, the real punishment will soon be carried out by them.

Li Wei, heh, the people of the empire, they can't be relied on at all!

Cus said to the little girl again: "But Lan Lan, if Lan Lan never sees that big sister again, don't be disappointed, we just don't know her before."
Lan
Lan nodded again, and she said obediently: "Lan Lan will not be disappointed, Lan Lan doesn't like that big sister, Lan Lan doesn't want to remember the person who makes Lan Lan unhappy, Lan Lan's little brain, will only remember people who are good to Lan Lan, and people Lan Lan likes, such as Cus's father!"

The little girl said, and put her arms around her father's neck again, burying her little face in her father's neck.

Cus was amused by the little girl's sweet words, he hugged his daughter tightly and rubbed the back of her head: "You, why are you so well-behaved?" Whose daughter is such a well-behaved baby?

The little girl was brittle: "It's Daddy's daughter!"

Cuss smiled: "Yes, it's Daddy's daughter, it's Daddy's favorite blue and blue." On

the hovercar.

Donald; "..." Love

a fart!

With a "pop", he directly turned off the live broadcast screen.

The other people sitting in the car did not dare to come out of the atmosphere in an instant.

Time passed minute by minute, until the atmosphere in the carriage was about to freeze into ice, Donald suddenly spoke up again: "Where is the daughter?" No

one in the carriage made a sound.

Donald accentuated his voice and looked at the person in front of him with a gloomy gaze: "Speak!"

A henchman quickly replied: "Not good! He swallowed his spit: "Daughter, it's not good at all!"

Donald's angry heart was slightly relieved.

His eyes were closed, he leaned his body on the back of the saddle, raised his chin, and the poison core flower on his neck was once again open: "Where is it bad?"

The subordinates racked their brains: "Not good... It's not good in... Daughter, so cute that it will affect the speed at which the father draws his sword?

Donald opened his eyes instantly: "What do you say!"

The subordinates were sweating: "Less, less."Handsome forgiveness!

Another subordinate wisely proposed at this time: "Young Shuai, if you hate that kid named Lan Lan, it's better to let Wei Chong take her..."

The subordinate squinted his eyes and made a sinister gesture of wiping his neck.

But what answered him was the young marshal of their family who struck a heavy punch like a thunderbolt, breaking through the mountains and rivers!

Donald punched his subordinates in the eye, gave people a black circle, and cursed: "You stupid!" She's my sister! The

heavy rain in
the Crazy Canyon finally stopped the next day.

As soon as the heavy rain stopped, everyone who had been nesting in the cave for two days was finally able to go out and breathe.

The air in the mountains and forests is good, and the heavy rain seems to wash the entire valley.

The iron-toothed bear also began to run into the mountains and forests.

Lan Lan thought that the giant panda was going home, and she decided to send the giant panda home.

So everyone divided the work.

Some of the people stayed in the cave to study the route to the Beacon Forest before the pursuit training began.

Some people went inside the valley to see if they could find some spare supplies.

And Shi Shu, Yusang and Kus accompanied the little girl and sent the iron-toothed bear home.

......

"This iron-toothed bear can really walk, where does it live?"

The black and white bear in front had been walking for almost half an hour, and this place was already far away from the cave before them, and Yusang couldn't hold back and complained.

Shi Shu did not speak, his inky eyes always looked at the young man in front of him faintly, the young man was still playing the identity of the little girl's father, and his big hand had been holding the little girl's little hand.

"Roar!" At this moment, the iron-toothed bear in front suddenly stopped, and then it turned around and went to a small green bamboo forest.

The iron-toothed bear sat on the ground and began to gouge the bamboo shoots on the ground.

After digging for a long time, it dug out a broken bamboo shoot with soil, and the black and white bear took a bite and gnawed a mouthful of mud.

"Oh, giant panda, you wipe it and eat it."

Lan Lan walked over and helped the giant panda clean the bamboo shoots.

But the giant panda usually eats by itself seems to be so rough, it still eats messily, and does not pay attention to eating at all.

"Forget it, I'll come, I'm used to digging bamboo these two days." Yusang rolled up his sleeves, took out his weapon knife, and began to harvest the bamboo and bamboo shoots in the bamboo forest, and he said to Kus and Shishu: "Don't stand still either, dig together, dig faster." "

Cutting bamboo is not difficult.

Soon, a hill-like bamboo and bamboo shoots were piled up in front of the iron-toothed bear.

The iron-toothed bear ate with relish, and it seemed that he was not in a hurry to go home.

When the giant panda ate bamboo, Lan Lan touched its fur next to it, and she said while touching: "Giant panda, Lan Lan is leaving, I won't see you anymore, will you think Lan Lan?" The

iron-toothed bear, which only cares about the dry rice, can't understand what the little girl is saying, and it continues to rattle and spit out the bamboo skin and eat the bamboo heart.

But at this moment, suddenly a gust of wind blew.

This wind is not strong, like a fresh breeze, but with the wind, there is a pungent smell.

Cus smelled this somewhat familiar smell, he was stunned for a moment, his brows suddenly frowned, he raised his head, his calm gaze, scanning around, as if looking for something.

Meanwhile, in the building of the deadly training ground.

The sirens of "Didi Didi" are heard endlessly.

"What's wrong?"

Hu Qingya walked into the data testing room, looked at the constantly flashing red light on the light screen, and asked: "Why is the air quality in the Mad Canyon area dropping so fast?" The

staff who tested the data were also confused: "Director Hu, I don't know what the reason is, the air on this side of the crazy canyon seems to be suddenly polluted by something, and the air quality has fallen below the red line in an instant, and we are still looking for the reason."

Hu Qingya narrowed her eyes, her gaze swept over the screen of the live broadcast room next to her, and soon, she captured Lan Lan's figure in the crowd of screens.

Lan Lan doesn't seem to know what happened, but it can be seen from the live broadcast room that the tone of the entire live broadcast room suddenly became dim, because the sky that was originally clean as a wash suddenly became turbid, so the light radiated down, and the light also became turbid.

Hu Qingya's face was unkind: "Can this pollution be controlled?" The

staff was sweating: "It's an unknown polluting gas, and the coverage speed is fast, it may be ..."

-

"Scum?"

In a high-end hotel in Yaxing, Donald continued to watch the live broadcast room.

However, watching the color of the live broadcast room slowly change, his face was suddenly not very good.

The subordinates around him also found: "Young marshal, it should be Wei Chong, Shi Shu and You Sang went out alone, Wei Chong estimated that this was an excellent mobile phone meeting, so he used our gasification weapon 'scum', 'scum' is very destructive, the air in this area will soon be strongly polluted, at that time, people in the source of pollution, even those with 3S ability, will ..."

When his subordinates said this, he suddenly didn't say anything, because he found that the face of the young marshal of their family had been dark to the extreme.

Donald's gloomy gaze looked at the subordinates beside him heavily, and in his throat, a suppressed questioning voice came out: "No one informed him... The commander, and the young lord, are all in it! Subordinate

: "..." Huh

?

Commander-in-chief, they know ...

Young Lord... Who is it?