Naughty but Sweet

My eyes don't know where to look, but I'm not even sure they do either. Jon leans in to Jordan to talk to him, but their eyes are both firmly focused on me. I suddenly feel a bit intimidated. I wonder what they're saying. Jordan's hand grips my waist tighter. Jon's hand gently caresses my shoulder. He now leans into my ear, "I was just saying to J how pretty you are." I glance between them both. "Jon, she's blushing. Again." Damn there he goes again.

"I really need to go to the men's, do you want to go back inside with your friends or

"I really need to go to the men's, do you want to go back inside with your friends or...?" I was about to talk when Jon intercepts, "she can stay here with me?" I glance at them both... "I can stay here, will you be back?" Now I'm looking at Jordan. He softly strokes my cheek, "I'll be back, baby. My brother will make sure no one bothers you. Want to sit back in your chair or on this seat?" I tell him I'll sit on the chair which he lifts me off his lap onto the seat. Then I watch him walk away. For a brief moment, I forgot Jon is sitting next to me until I feel his arm around my shoulder. "You missing him already?" He teases me. "I don't know him enough to really miss him."

He raises his brow

He raises his brow. "And do you?" - "do I what?" I feel him leaning in closer, "do you want to get to know him?" Ohhh. "Yes. Do you think he would want to get to know me?" He lifts my chin up to look at him. "By the boner he's currently carrying, I'm sure he does." I gasp. "Take a look at him now and you'll see what I mean." He whispers. My eyes follow to where Jon is looking and it's Jordan heading back towards us, but then my eyes betray me and glance down to spot the boner. Oh my goodness! The sound of Jon chuckling catches my attention and I glance back up at him, "see what I mean?" He raises his brow suggestively. As per usual, I blush. "Who's that chick that's suddenly by his side?" He asks me. "That's my best friend' Katie." I watch as he glances at her. "She's pretty but she's not a patch on you, babe." I blink. Did he really just say that, I think to myself. "What? You don't think I mean that? I mean every single word. You're gorgeous." He looks at me intently. Why is he saying this to me when he knows his brother likes me? Maybe he's just being nice? "Hey, look at you, greedy cow bagging the two hottest guys in the bar!" Is how Katie greets me, while she hands me a drink. I try to tell her to shush with my eyes but she just giggles. She looks around to see if there's any chairs and Jordan offers her the one next to me. "I'll get back in my chair so you can sit back down, Jordan." I tell him but he offers me his lap again. My eyes lower to where he's had a boner, yep it's still there and I'm mumbling, not really being coherent. Jon chuckles to himself. Jordan looks between Jon and me; confused. "What's got you so flustered, Keli?" Katie asks me, not having a clue what is happening. I notice Jordan and Jon having a silent conversation with their body language. Jordan then leans into my ear to whisper "the thought of a certain member in your face is on your mind now you've noticed him like he is and that's why you're all flustered, am I right?" My throat makes a little noise and my heart races.

 Jordan then leans into my ear to whisper "the thought of a certain member in your face is on your mind now you've noticed him like he is and that's why you're all flustered, am I right?" My throat makes a little noise and my heart races

"How does it feel being on his lap?" Jon leans in to ask me while Jordan is talking to Katie. I don't know what to say apart from that "it feels good." I wonder if Jordan can hear the conversation and I hope he doesn't. It kinda feels weird that Jon is also being flirty and filthy with me when he knows his brother is interested in me but at the same time, I'm flattered.
"Last orders at the bar!" The bar manager rings the bell and shouts to everyone. "I've had enough anyway, wanna head home, Keli Anne?" Katie asks while she's putting on her jacket. I find myself yawning. I nod. Jordan helps me get back into my wheelchair. He hugs and kisses me. Then he asks me for my number. I dial it in to his phone. Jon gives me a hug and kisses me on the cheek. "Can I get your number too?" He asks me. "You can get it off your brother."

I'm now back at home; all tucked up in my bed. Laid here thinking about Jordan and Jon. To be honest, from the moment I left the bar, they haven't left my mind. Katie is in her room too. We share an apartment and have done since our college days.
My phone screen lights up alerting me to a new message. There's a picture with it. I open it up to find a picture of Jordan, and a message with it, 'hi baby, just wanted to prove it's me. Really glad we met tonight and I hope to see you again soon. I hope you also got home safely and all tucked up in bed. Sweet dreams, Keli Anne. Love Jordan.'

I save his number and put the picture as his profile picture on his contact

I save his number and put the picture as his profile picture on his contact. In my tummy, it feels like I have butterflies fluttering around. He's so sweet and thoughtful.
My room lights up with my phone and it wakes me up. I glance at the screen to see another message. This time it's Jon.

He's sent me a picture too

He's sent me a picture too. 'Hey babe, thanks for a great night. Maybe we can hang out alone some time? It's Jon, btw! Hope you have naughty but nice dreams, Jon!' Haha he's definitely naughty! there's me earlier in the night before Jon turned up, I was thinking Jordan was bold but his brother is way more bolder. I'm certainly confused but curious about the both of them. One thing I do know is that there's no doubt that I'll end up having naughty but sweet dreams tonight! Jordan is more the pretty boy type of guy, whereas Jon is more rugged. His hair is slightly longer and more floppier than Jordan's. Jordan definitely looks after his body more with his obvious toned physique and manicured type of nails although Jon's hands are more rough to the touch and he seems more heavy handed. They both have gorgeous eyes with long thick brows. Both have beautiful smiles. Their noses are very similar in their shape and sizes. My eyes feel heavy as I drift off back to sleep where I'll spend the next so many hours dreaming of the two hotties I met tonight!