Sure Not Twins?!

It's been a few days since I last saw Jordan and he told me that Jon was ready for me to go to see them at their house. I wasn't sure but when Jon sent me a text message himself, I knew for certain that he was actually ready to see him. I've missed Jordan. I can't say I've missed Jon as mean as that sounds, I haven't got a relationship with him like I have with his brother, yet but let's see if I do end up having something with him too. It has took me so long to decide what to wear so I was still in my pjs when Jordan arrived. I'm still in my room trying to decide. I feel him walking behind me and wrap his arms around me. "What's going on?" He asks. "I don't know what to wear... I don't want to overdress but I don't want to look like I haven't made any effort. This is the first time I'll be spending time with you and your brother since that last time."

His arm reaches out and pulls a hanger out that has a cute cropped top and a long skirt

His arm reaches out and pulls a hanger out that has a cute cropped top and a long skirt. "What about this? We just want you to be comfortable and you don't need to impress us, we are both crazy about you already. Although if you just wanted to take these off and put on a coat, only a coat that'd be good too." He winks. I blush at his suggestion. "You're terrible, Jordan." I roll my eyes. "It's a good job he ain't here seeing you rolling your eyes like this, he'd have you over his knee and spank that sweet ass." I shiver, as I bite my lip at the sound of his deep husky voice. "What would you be doing if he did that?" I ask, curiously. He chuckles before he leans into my ear... "and I'd have your lips wrapped around me, feeling the vibrations of your moaning from enjoying what he's doing to you." I can feel the heat rising just from his words. "If you think what me and you have is incredible, then with the two of us is on another level, baby. I know your reservations, but I can tell you're turned on by the clenching of your thighs." I look to gaze into his eyes. From the sincerity in them, he's not bullshitting me. My chair is spun round so fast that dizziness doesn't even hit me and I pull him down to kiss those lips.

Jordan pulls the handbrake on and switches off the car engine

Jordan pulls the handbrake on and switches off the car engine. "Whatever happens, I'll be there, okay?" I nod. "I'm scared." His hand gives mine a gently squeeze. "If it gets too much, let me know and I'll take you home." He kisses me for the last time before getting out of the car to get my wheelchair. Five minutes later and we're at the front door. Just as Jordan was about to open it, it opens from the inside and there appears is Jon. "Hi Kelly-Anne, J. Can you manage?" He makes sure the door is open wide enough for Jordan to push me inside. Although I've been here before, it feels kinda different with having Jon here now as well. Jon stands back as Jordan helps me onto the comfy chair.