The Dark Knights.

Jordan holds the car door open for me so I climb in. He begins to follow my suit and as I'm distracted by him, I hear the opposite door open. My surprise when I realise it's Jon climbing in so now I'm in between both him and Jordan. I feel my breathing glitches. I glance between them both. They're smirking with shared expressions on their faces. My hands are placed on each of their laps. I'm really confused but extremely curious as to why this is happening and where has Jon appeared from because I didn't see him in the bar. I look at Jon first then I turn to look at Jordan. He exchanges a 'knowing' glance towards his brother. I'm guessing they're keeping me in the dark with whatever is happening so I decide to focus on the road ahead. The driver doesn't glance in his rear view mirror at us once.

Once we get to the destination, I originally thought we were going to Jordan's place but now that Jon has joined us, I don't have a clue where we are

Once we get to the destination, I originally thought we were going to Jordan's place but now that Jon has joined us, I don't have a clue where we are. Jon climbs out and holds the door for me. I slide across the backseat and climb out. I quickly glance inside the cab to see Jordan paying for the fare. "Let's get you inside, baby." Jon coaxes me to walk with him to the front door. I walk into the entrance lobby. "Wow, this is stunning. Whose is this place?" I take in my surroundings. There's a mixture of old and new furnishings. "It's ours." The brothers say in unison. Jon leads me by taking one hand and Jordan taking my other. I'm taken into a bedroom and they sit me on the edge of the kingsize bed then they stand side by side in front of me; standing in utter silence. I nervously look at them both. My heart is beating like crazy. I can see the brotherly resemblance yet they are so different. Their eyes are dark; lustful. Mouths smirking. They take off their jackets and fling them to the cupboard in the corner.

They come to kneel down in front of me and each take my shoes off. As they stand up, they help me to do the same. Jon then stepped back slightly as Jordan moved closer. He moved his left hand to rest on my waist and lifted his right to gently cup my face. His beautiful dark eyes darkened with desire and hunger. Leaning in, he kisses me on the lips. With his tongue, he parted my lips and exploded inside my mouth. Just as I was getting into the kiss, he pulls back and steps to the side where Jon takes his turn to kiss me. Then he too steps back. Both of them step forward, and each take the strap from my dress to pull it down off my shoulders. I hear them hiss at the sight of me standing before then in just my lingerie. I deliberately chose a black, lacy push-up bra and thong set. I hear Jon curse under his breath.

 I hear Jon curse under his breath