"Isn't She So...?"

Katie; my best friend us helping me pick out an outfit for my date. I'm so thankful that she is non judgmental and weirded out when I told her the situation between me and the brothers. She actually thought it was quite hot. There was only one request that she had and that was to spend some time with the brothers as she only met them briefly on that first night when I met them myself. I told her I'll see what I can do.
The brothers are taking me on a date tonight and I'm really excited! They said for me to dress comfortable and cute. I didn't really have a clue hence why Katie is here helping me put an outfit together. "What about this long skirt and one of those pretty bralettes that you like wearing?" I watch as she pulls out a few skirts and then some bralettes. An all black ensemble catches my eye and I wait to see if she picks it out as well. I give a little fist pump when she does indeed pick it out. Once I'm dressed, she helps me with my hair and makeup. We decided to keep it all looking simple.

"So you don't know what they've got planned?" Katie asks me as we're sipping on drinks

"So you don't know what they've got planned?" Katie asks me as we're sipping on drinks. I'm actually drinking Kraken and Coke. I need to be careful or I'll be drunk before they're even here and I'm not sure how they would react to that. I just need a drink to relax and settle down any nerves that I have.

"I don't know as it's a surprise

"I don't know as it's a surprise. I hope it's nothing too extravagant though, I just want something sweet, simple and romantic." I smile as I try to imagine what it'll be like with both of them. "It'll give you a better chance to get to know Jon a bit more, how are you feeling about that?" She asks me, knowing our history so far hasn't been easy. "I'm a little nervous but knowing Jordan will be there, I know I will be safe. I know that Jon feels absolutely terrible about what happened and regrets it so much. He's also very keen to go at my pace with regard to him. He even said it's okay if I want to maul Jordan at any time in front of him." She laughs. "Most guys would hate seeing their girl with another man right in front of them, how does that make you feel?" I think for a moment, "I'm trying not to think about it too much. I'm obviously more closer to Jordan, emotionally and physically but I want to give it a try with them both." There's a knock at the door and Katie gets up to answer it. I hear a chorus of "hi's" and then the two of them appear in front of me. Standing side by side both looking extremely handsome. I notice Katie standing behind them fanning herself causing me to giggle at her. "You look handsome guys." I smile as i try to hide my blush. Then they come over and both kiss me on the cheeks. "Do that again, that's so cute!" Katie asks eagerly pulling out her phone... she takes a few photos. "You look wonderful Kelli-Anne." Both guys say in unison. Making me and Katie laugh.