Scolded By The Mother

Jordan's POV

As soon as I walked into the relatives room and saw Keli, I knew something must have happened for the redness surrounding her pretty eyes that wasn't there before I left. She seemed relaxed and comfortable with my parents so I doubt anything happened between them three. Although I really want and the need to find out, I should get back to Jon.
I did find some named envelopes in his room when I was packing some stuff for him but I have placed them on my bedside cabinet. I was a little surprised when I found them but didn't really think about it too much so will open mine later when I get back home.
I knock on the door before I opened it. Jon is laid on his side facing the window. "I've bought some things for you and I'll show you what if you want me to?" He doesn't respond. Perhaps he's asleep. I quietly nip into his en-suite to relieve myself. He's still quiet when I go to sit down. Observing him carefully, I finally notice the little movements that tells me he is not asleep but is choosing not to speak. "Jon, what's going on bro?" Still no response, so I stand up and walk round by the window. There I see how he's staring out there. "You can tell me, you know that you can trust me." Not even a second later, he pushes himself into a sitting position on the bed and glares at me. "How about getting lost?!" I flinch at his words that are laced with anger. "Why, what's going on, Jon?" I try to keep my nerves in tact. "I told you not to bring her in here, that's what!" I look at him confused. What's he talking about? "Keli-Anne. Why didn't you do what I told you to do?!" Keli has been in here, when was this.

"She's been in here?" He laughs menacingly

"She's been in here?" He laughs menacingly. "Don't act stupid, Jordan." I go to bring the chair to where I'm suddenly standing. "Why do you think I didn't tell her not to come in here? I may be a lot of things, Jonathan but one thing I'm not is cruel. Have you even thought that she might be here for me as well as for you and that I might need her while my closest brother is in hospital from an overdose attempt?!" His eyes glare harder the more he looks at me. I curse. "No wonder why she looks like she's been crying, damn, Jon, what the hell happened?!" Now I'm getting answers to my unanswered questions. I try my hardest to reign in my hurt and frustration.

Jon's POV

"I told her what you should have." He looks at me as if to tell him more. "To leave." I hear him laughing as if he can't believe that I actually said this to her. "I told her I didn't want her to see me like this. She didn't like that." I hear him mumbling curses as he runs his hand through his hair which is a habit he has when he's in shock or feeling uncomfortable. "Are you stupid, Jon? Do you really think she would care about seeing you in hospital? You do remember that she is a wheelchair user and the last thing she would do is pity you because that's what people do to her so she knows what it feels like?!" For god's sake, he has a point there. As per usual. "I said other stuff to her." I glance at him, he stands up to gaze out of the window but I can see the tension in his voice. His hands balling into fists by his sides. "Go on..." I take a deep breath. "She came in but I thought she was you so I called her an idiot. Then she didn't say anything at first. I watched her sitting there for a few minutes. She finally did start talking. Then I said 'are you going to sit there like a mute?!' But I guess she didn't appreciate my tone towards her as I could see her shoulders hunching up." Watching Jordan gazing outside in silence is a little torturous because I can see his brain in motion. A sign of him in deep thought and it shows more when he's angry which isn't that often.
"I can't even begin to list the things that you are right now, Jon. I don't want to say anything that I know I will be remorseful later on because you know how much I love you and idolise you, as my older brother, I've always looked up to you. But right now, I'm so flippin' furious with you." He lifts the chair and places it back against the wall. "I'm getting out of here, and I promise you, you better think about what you're gonna do to make up for your crappy behaviour until I come back. I mean it, Jon." Then I watch him as he storms out of the room, letting the door slam behind him.

I run my fingers through my hair and lay back down

I run my fingers through my hair and lay back down. I've really messed everything up. Why did he find me when he did cos he wouldn't be hurting and Keli-Anne wouldn't have any need to cry because of me. I'm not worth their tears and anger. Where do I even begin to make up? I curse harshly at myself. I should probably talk to someone about my issues but how can I trust anyone in not leaking out to the press.
A short time later, there's a knock at my door. Before I get the chance to say anything, in walks my mum. She takes one look at me before running over to me opening her arms to wrap around me. I sob in her arms. "It's okay son, you'll get through this. Let it all out. Then I need you to tell me what exactly is going on so we can figure out what to do next." She says soothingly like she did whenever I was younger and gotten upset by something. "One thing I will say though, Jonathan... Jordan loves you and we both know that he would never get upset over nothing so I need you to be really honest with me, okay?" She gently scolds me. So I spend however long telling her everything, almost everything. Only leaving the sexual parts out, she's my mother and doesn't need to know mine or Jordan's intimate sex lives. I just hope she doesn't judge me or Jordan for our lifestyle choices, especially mine. We all know that I'm the dark Knight while he's the Knight in shining armour. That's not me saying he's the best one out of the two of us because we each have our own personalities and qualities but it's the truth.