Surprise Date

I'd been at home having some me time and spending yesterday with my girls. They are due to arrive at mine to help me get ready for a date with the brothers. I'm sitting in my lounge waiting for them. Ding dong goes the doorbell. I wheel myself to open the door but thankfully the girls come in. "Hey you!! So what's the date you're going on?" Wow straight to the point. "I don't know. They wouldn't tell me." They laugh. "Well let's see what you've got to wear then. Or we could just send you out in a sexy lingerie set, do you think that'd be alright?!" I shake my head whilst laughing. We go through my wardrobe and decide on a cute pair of denim shorts, vest top and loose blouse. "I think you look so cute. Maybe take a blanket to put over you in case you get cold, depending on where they're taking you. Is it just you and one of them or you and both?" Katie asks me. "Ha I don't have a clue! It's all a surprise."

I squeal when there's a knock on my front door as it startled

I squeal when there's a knock on my front door as it startled. Katie is laughing at me and I stick up my middle finger at her just as the door is pulled open and the brothers standing there. "She's not doing that to you, I laughed at her so she'd annoyed at me. "Hey guys!" I wave, but then I roll my eyes at myself as I act awkwardly. Katie starts laughing again. "Anyway, have fun and be on your best behaviour!" Katie yells out but just as I was thinking she was talking to the guys, she was actually talking to me with her finger pointing towards me. I shake my head at her. I'm used to her ways of being.
Both brothers kiss me and then help me into the car. I'm a little surprised to see Jordan driving as whenever I'm with the both of them, it's usually Jon doing the driving. Jon sits in the back with me. I let him take my hand in his. "So who's planned today's date?" I ask. "We may tell you later on. Don't want to dampen the mood before we even start it." Jon making sure I know the score. "You look good, babe. Perfect for the date." He compliments me. "Thank you." I smile shyly in return.

Jordan parks the car and goes to get my wheelchair out of the boot as Jon kisses me

Jordan parks the car and goes to get my wheelchair out of the boot as Jon kisses me. Then he lifts me out once he's standing up outside. I take in my surroundings. We're in a cute little courtyard with lots of bright coloured flowers decorating the place. "Pottery?!" I read out loud as soon as I spot the sign. Okay, this is definitely not what I expected. Once we're all checked into the studio, all three of us are given aprons to protect our clothes. "Can you manage to reach the turntable in your wheelchair?" Our guide' Annie asks. "Can I check it out first?" She gestures for me to do so before pulling the bench away. Darn, no matter what I do, I definitely can't reach. "I'll try it sitting on the bench." So between us all, we manoeuvre myself backwards and the bench close to the turntable. Jordan lifts me from my chair to the bench. Annie gives us a demonstration of what to do then clears her bit of whatever she's made off the turntable. She plops down a lump of clay and place a bowl of water. Nervously, I place my hands ready as she turns the on switch for it to start spinning round. Oh my god. This is a disaster! "What am I doing wrong?!" Jon quickly sits down behind me and lifts me up so I'm straddling on his lap, then places his hands on top of mine. His hands are obviously more steady than mine. The clay is beginning to finally resemble some sort of recognisable shape. "You got it babe. Keep doing it like this." He leans into my ear. I feel him pressing a kiss underneath my ear. The way his fingers caress my own as they smooth out the clay makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.