Wide Eyes!

For the past few days I've been going crazy. Crazy enough to want to punch Jordan's head in to smithereens because I know he's been there to Keli-Anne's without me. He even had the audacity to tell me to stay away from her until I thought about my actions, basically. To be honest, I'd never seen my little brother get so mad before. He's always been the calm, chilled one out of the two of us. This is the longest we've gone without talking to each other. I kinda miss Jordy and we have never had a girl come between us like Keli-Anne has.
I'm with Donnie and Joey, mine and Jordan's band mates. We arranged to meet up for a few drinks at a local bar. We give each other manly hugs when we arrive and then get our drinks before choosing a seat away from prying eyes. "So how's things mate?" Donnie asks as he takes a sip of his drink. "Met a girl, who according to my brother I have instilled fear into. Me and him had a fight. Haven't seen either of them since." Joe's expression is of shock. "So you have met a girl, and Jordan's met a girl as well?" Donnie tries to follow the best he can but obviously not very well. "No, it's the same girl." Now Joe has just choked on his drink, I turn to glare at him and he shrugs his shoulders. "I didn't say anything!" Donnie's turn to glare at Joe, "Joe, this isn't the first time they've shared a girl." I'm just sipping my drink whilst thinking about Jordan and Keli-Anne. "So, explain what you mean by instilling fear into this girl?" I think back to the words my brother scolded me with. "According to Jordan, I scared her, instilled fear into her and that she was broken." Donnie speaks next. "What did you do or say?" I look into his eyes as I reminisce about when I went to her place. "I was rough with her and laughed when I told her that she loves it when I'm dominant with her. She pushed me away and told me to get out." I cringe at admitting the words coming out of my own mouth.

Them two are both staring at me with wide eyes and mouths open

Them two are both staring at me with wide eyes and mouths open. Joe curses loudly. Donnie slaps him on the shoulder. "Guess she didn't like it that way after all?" Joe says, awkwardly. "That's obvious, you douche bag. You know how protective Jordan gets over a girl when she's hurt so I'm sorry to say this, brotha but I can understand why he's told you to stay away." Donnie tries to say without any anger. "So it was you that caused those minor injuries to him?" Donnie then asks. I nod. "I need to ask this, but when you share a girl, how do you do that like do the three of you sleep together and go on dates with the three of you etcetera?" Typical Joe being nosy, he was very sheltered growing up due to his strong religious background that his parents brought him up in. "Yes. But he and I, we don't ya know, do anything to each other, we're not into incest relationships. We're not complete freaks." I hear Joe whisper "wow" to himself.