Show Me What You Got!

I've been trying to think of different things to do for a first date with Keli-Ann but the more I do this more I feel like something simple would be the best way to go. I know she likes simple food and nothing too extravagant. After seeing her being so scared and fearful of my brother, I want to try to gain her trust in the most sincere way. It's important that she feels comfortable and wants to hang out having fun. That doesn't mean that I don't want her to be able to trust my brother as well because I do. He's not only my brother but he's also my best friend and one of my bandmates. Maybe in time I can help her trust him but if she can do that with me in the meantime, it's a start. I send her a message with the day, and time for our first date. I just hope she likes what I've planned for us, for her. I look in the mirror for the last time. I check to make sure that my hair is exactly how I like it, a little short in the sides, longer on top so I can buff it up slightly. Having thick hair definitely works in my favour. When I was younger, I would get girls to play with my hair to chat them up. I must admit I cringe a little bit but I don't have any complaints. It worked. Girls loved it. Hell, I loved it. I still do.

Maybe I can use this to Keli-Ann or would she tell me where to go?! Ha! My outfit consists of a T-shirt that shows my physique off, dark pair of jeans and a pair of plain trainers

Maybe I can use this to Keli-Ann or would she tell me where to go?! Ha! My outfit consists of a T-shirt that shows my physique off, dark pair of jeans and a pair of plain trainers. Grabbing my essentials, I head out. I decide to use my sporty car to give Keli-Ann a glimpse of what life can be like for her if she decides she wants to stay getting to know us but I chose not my most flashiest of cars as I don't want her to think I'm just showing off and being egotistical.

I'm pulling up curb side of where she lives and I climb out to knock at her door

I'm pulling up curb side of where she lives and I climb out to knock at her door. Although I'm a little nervous, feeling happy that I'll be getting to spend some quality time with the girl that I can feel I'm starting to fall for. Her face lights up when she sees me standing at her door with a little bouquet of flowers in my hand and I greet her with a kiss on the cheek. I notice her blushing and it's really cute. "Are you all ready, sweetheart?" I watch as she pulls the door back. "I just need to place these in some water and then grab my handbag. It dawns on me if her wheelchair will fit in my car and I scratch my head. Five minutes later, she's locking up and I help her transfer into the car. I manage to fit the chair with no issues. "You ready, baby?" I ask her. She has a huge smile on her beautiful face, she's ready for a little cheeky ride, I can tell so I'm gonna give her one but later. First let's eat.
It takes us about half an hour to get to park that I've chosen for us. I park my car and lift out Keli-Ann's wheelchair. Then I help her get into it. "Where are you taking us, Jordan?" I fetch the picnic basket from behind my seat and place the strap over my shoulder. I take us to the quiet spot that I have chosen and position ourselves where we feel comfortable.