The Punishment

I received a text message from Jon telling me that he's going to come to mine and that he wants me to dress up for him. He didn't say to dress in a particular way so I hope he likes what I've chosen. I wonder if Jordan will turn up or not. He always makes me feel at ease. I'm looking forward to seeing Jon although he always makes me feel nervous. I try to act like I'm confident with him but it's all an act. I'm quite shy and reserved.

It's almost 7 in the evening and I'm just finishing off my makeup

It's almost 7 in the evening and I'm just finishing off my makeup. The doorbell rings, I quickly try to do the last thing on my face and rush to get to the door, it's not easy getting around in a wheelchair. The bell rings again. I glance through the peep hole and I grin when I see it's Jon. I open the door and I'm faced with a scowl on his face. Oh crikey. "Hi, welcome Jon, please come inside. Can I get you anything?" He walks straight past me and lets me shut the door. "What are you wearing?" He says when I'm in clear view in front of him. I glance down at myself. "I've dressed up like you asked me to." I stay still as he stalls towards me. "You look like a tart. Are you a hooker, babe?" His face is expressionless. "No, Jon. I'm not." He snickers. "Get it off you." I go to move myself towards my bedroom and he tells me to turn back round. "Take it off." I glance over to the window. "Now." I hear his stern voice. I'm not quite sure how I'm feeling right now. "Anyone who goes past can see me." His throat clears. The longer you keep me waiting, the more I'll have to punish you, Keli-Anne. Don't forget, I'd already said the last time I saw you that I needed to punish you. Do you need my help to take it off?" I nod. Not even two seconds pass and he's taking my outfit off me. He's a little rough. More rougher than his usual. Actually he's hurting me slightly.
Finally he asks me where my room is so I point to him the direction. He takes into there and helps me onto the bed. I notice a duffle bag on the floor which I don't recall seeing him hold when he first arrived here. "What's in the bag?" He looks towards the bag and laughs. "You'll have to wait and see. Don't forget about how we said that you would be getting punished, well that's what is in there." He winks. I'm feeling uneasy. It doesn't sound like it's going to be fun.

"Tell me to stop at any point, right?" He says. I nod. His fingers go to squeeze the either side of my face, "tell me, I need to hear you say you understand." I take a deep breath. "Yes, Jon." He doesn't take his gaze away from me. "Good girl. Now I'm going to strip you completely and then blindfold you." So he undresses me and I'm sitting on the edge of my bed, fully naked and he's putting on his blindfold on me.

" So he undresses me and I'm sitting on the edge of my bed, fully naked and he's putting on his blindfold on me

He lifts me so I'm further up the bed and I'm being spread out. He puts something in my mouth making it hard for me to talk. I feel him tying rope or something around my ankles and my wrists. The only sound that I can hear is my breathing. How am I going to be able to speak to say stop now that he's put whatever it is in my mouth, my anxiety rises as the time goes on.
There's a buzzing sound coming from by the door which is where I saw he left his bag on the floor. I'm curious to know what the buzzing is. It suddenly gets louder. Ouch! I suddenly feel rough fingers squeezing my nipple buds and something pinches it. The same is done to my other one. It's painful. I try to make a noise but I struggle. Is it bad that I'm wishing Jordan was here, I know that he would be tender and look after me. I'm sure he would make this more bearable. I really like Jon but this right here, it's scaring me. Jordan has the knack to make me feel safe with his soft, tender and gentle touches.

The buzzing sound is coming from an object, it must be a sex toy, and I feel it against my skin down below

The buzzing sound is coming from an object, it must be a sex toy, and I feel it against my skin down below. I like how it feels, it's definitely a vibrator of some sort. Unexpectedly, my restrains are undone and I'm flipped over so that I'm laid on my front. He quickly fastens the restrains and my rear end is lifted up onto a cushion or a pile of cushions. I feel really exposed being positioned like this. The clamps on my nipples are digging in now that I'm laid on my front. The vibrator is back by my tender region. I go to yelp out but unable to when I feel something hitting me on my backside and as it causes me to move, the clamps pull on me. I can feel my eyes water with the pain and discomfort. The thing hits me again. I just want him to stop this.

"Well there we go babe, now the next time I see you, I'm sure we'll have my sad sack of a brother and I forbid you to do anything with him until I say so." Jon says as he unfastens the restrains. He helps me to sit up and takes off the blindfold. It takes a few moments for my eyes to adjust to the lighting. I hurt when he pulls off the clamps and I rub them gently, trying to somehow ease the pain. "Why are you so bossy, telling me what to do all the time?" I ask him. "This is me babe, and I know that you love it when I'm dominant." He chuckles, arrogantly. "Get out, Jon." He leans in to try to kiss me but I push him away. "Jon, I said get out. I don't want you here any longer." I feel his hand grip my hair as he leans back in to kiss me, again I push him harder. He curses loudly. I don't even bother looking up at him. I listen as he puts everything back in his duffle bag, storms out and slams my front door after him.